Coping with receding temples (norwood 2) by dyeing hair ?

sadtbh

sadtbh

Iron
Fringe just doesn't fit me because of my hair type. I have very black hair with a lot of density.

Short hair suits my head a lot more than med/long hair, because I'm really bony.

I think that dyeing my hair blond would make the contrast between my hair and my skin less shocking, thus NW2 wouldn't be an issue anymore.

Like this. (IK he has a perfect hairline but I just want to show the ideal color)

mh-5-25-bleach-1653506987.png

Looksmaxxing is all about contrast, right? Thought on that theory?

TL;DR: NW2 with dark hair sucks, but is okay with light hair

I see some grey hairs under good lighting and i'm 20.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and sadtbh
If your hair is black you're not going to get that platinum blonde easily. If you do it at home it could end up orange. Expect to spend a lot of money and time sitting in a salon, and then after a few days black roots will easily be visible.

• So Sad
Reactions: sadtbh
If your hair is black you're not going to get that platinum blonde easily. If you do it at home it could end up orange. Expect to spend a lot of money and time sitting in a salon, and then after a few days black roots will easily be visible.
Well, fucking over for me.

light hair makes it look worse, darker hair looks thicker.

light hair makes it look worse, darker hair looks thicker.
I'm talking about temples receding, not thinning.

Thinning + blond dyeing = trumpcel :lul:

Bump. I need more inputs.

Nah it’s pathetic to dye your hair when you’re balding.

Fringe just doesn't fit me because of my hair type. I have very black hair with a lot of density.

Short hair suits my head a lot more than med/long hair, because I'm really bony.

I think that dyeing my hair blond would make the contrast between my hair and my skin less shocking, thus NW2 wouldn't be an issue anymore.

Like this. (IK he has a perfect hairline but I just want to show the ideal color)

mh-5-25-bleach-1653506987.png

Looksmaxxing is all about contrast, right? Thought on that theory?

TL;DR: NW2 with dark hair sucks, but is okay with light hair

Very few men can pull off blonde tbh, and it won't look good if your base is black. Feel free to try it, but I wouldn't recommend it.

If a fringe doesn't work, you can buzz it as you said you look good with a shorter haircut. Yes, those temples will be more obvious, but the more important thing is head shape.

• +1
Reactions: sadtbh