normie_joe

normie_joe

Lefort 4 patient in Sunil's back kitchen
I see this shit way too often,

Screenshot 20231023 170405 Firefox

When I see these types of comments,

"Yeah bro, fin is poison, just go for a hair transplant."

"I'm gonna get a hair transplant till my hairline looks like Brad Pitt."

All that tells me is some of you genuinely do not do any research at all, just regurgitate what you hear in this shithole.

So let me make it as clear as I can,

YOU WILL NEVER FUCKING HAVE A HAIRLINE LIKE BRAD PITT WITH A HAIR TRANSPLANT AND YOU MUST TAKE FINASTERIDE.

WHY?

When you transplant hairs, you are moving hairs from one place of your body to another.

You cannot transplant hairs from another person, a horse, your parents, your brother or anyone else. You can only transplant hairs from your own body.

The transplanted hair will behave identically to it's original location.
If you move a coily pube to the top of your head, it will grow as a coily pube strand on the top of your head.

You can shave a transplanted hair, dye it, and do whatever you want. It will grow and shed just like it was before, but in a new place.

When you move a hair, the original spot will no longer have that hair. You are cutting and pasting, not copying and pasting.

Now you hear there's two types of techniques for a hair transplant, FUT and FUE. You can look up what they are on your own, but the bottom line is both are moving hairs.

So why do I need Finasteride again?

Everyone knows this horse shoe pattern right?

images

In male pattern baldness, the top hairs are always what's affected. The hair on the top of your head falls out and you are left with this ugly ass horse shoe.

Here's the interesting part, the hair that was originally at the top will always fall out even if you move it to another place.

You can move it to your ass cheek, it will fall out eventually. The hair on the top of your scalp are doomed from the start. There's nothing that can be done to save them...unless...you can increase the time they stay on your head.

That's what Finasteride does. It buys those hairs more time before their inevitable doom.

You are buying time with Finasteride.

Yeah but why do I still need fin tho?

So think about what I said.

Your hair on the top of your head is doomed. It will always fall out (assuming you have the subhuman balding gene in the first place).

You are moving hairs, not copying them. For a hair transplant, you move hairs from the back of head as they are DHT resistant and behave identically to the top hairs (besides falling out obviously). You don't move pubes, leg hairs because remember what I said about retaining their behavior.

You don't want coily pubes on your head nor really short leg hairs that contrast with the head hairs.

Since you are moving hairs, you have a limited quantity to work with. Once it's moved, it's gone.

Suppose you a balding subhuman with frontal recession. You don't want to take finasteride and opt in for a hair transplant.

You do a hair transplant on the front ✅

You don't take finasteride ❌

Your hairline continues to recede ‼️

You do another hair transplant ✅

You don't take finasteride ❌

Your hairline continues to recede ‼️

You do another hair transplant-WAIT YOU DON'T HAVE ANY DONOR HAIR LEFT 😨

Do you see why you have to take finasteride?

A hair transplant will never make this guy (bald fuck who didn't take fin)

Hair fibers kerathik man before after 480x480

Into this

Hair fibers kerathik man before after 480x480 3

The best he will look is this with all donor hairs transplanted.

Hair fibers kerathik man before after 480x480 1

If you want to have your hair look like this

5f363b2128dbac49ef6725bba19329e8.jpg

Finasteride is non negotiable.

Now do you understand why you will never have Pitt's hairline with a transplant? There's just not enough hair on your scalp to give you that perfect hairline + density.

What if I'm NW2, can I get Pitt's hairline then with a transplant?

h0jyxzev7me21.jpg

You could. But it's not recommended because your hairloss can still progress even on Finasteride. If you dump all your donor hair on the temples to get a perfect Brad Pitt hairline, where will you get hair to cover potential further recession? The key here is to use only as necessary; you do not have the luxury of having the most perfect hairline in the world. FFS, you are a balding subhuman. Be happy you have a hairline.

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim, PseudoMaxxer, rand anon and 15 others
Based thread, especially with those tiktok kids.

Also, u better put in ignore if you see someone write shit like this, it could be contagious.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Interested, dantemaxxing, tombradylover and 1 other person
Just wear a wig instead of wasting money and getting ED

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, reaper2, zura and 3 others
Subhuman problems

• +1
Reactions: AscensionCel and Allornothing

Also, u better put in ignore if you see someone write shit like this, it could be contagious.

View attachment 2508791

No it's misinformation spread by those idiots that harms other users.

These dumbasses don't know what they do know and what they don't know.

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and Sens
Just wear a wig instead of wasting money and getting ED
Exactly I might do that or get SMP
lol at the lengths incels will go go to save their dogshit hair

Last edited:
just get a hair system instead of some weird surgery and weird chemicals which nukes your dick lol

fuckin retards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and pumpeduppecs

View attachment 2508791
JFL at screenshotting this. The subhuman thinks u can do a hair transplant whilst avoiding fin. Completly pointless when DHT is the main reason why u need hair transplant in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, normie_joe and Sens
just get a hair system instead of some weird surgery and weird chemicals which nukes your dick lol

fuckin retards
Where do u even find realistic hair systems I can't find a good source for it

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: reaper2, autistic_tendencies and normie_joe
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe
No it's misinformation spread by those idiots that harms other users.

These dumbasses don't know what they do know and what they don't know.

Attachments

• CB0D6A07-25AF-4E52-BE27-33B3E3CE45A0.jpeg
    CB0D6A07-25AF-4E52-BE27-33B3E3CE45A0.jpeg
    189.2 KB · Views: 0
Many doctors would refuse to do an HT if the patient isn't on fin

• +1
Reactions: reaper2 and normie_joe
Bradd pitts hairline is alright at best.
Its not even straight

@bradpittshairline You are not gonna take that standing are you? Beat his ass.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, bradpittshairline and TheBrownOne
@bradpittshairline You are not gonna take that standing are you? Beat his ass.
This retard knows nothing he will one day get botched by a straight Turkish hairline jfl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and normie_joe
Bradd pitts hairline is alright at best.
Its not even straight
Ur retarded no one has a natty straight hairline ots a effect of styling. A windows peak in the middle is natural

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing
The hairs you transplant are from the back of your head and are usually immune to DHT, those hairs will stay with you for life. The hairs behind it on the other hand are not immune to DHT and when you have a hair transplant you are reliant on the hair behind the transplanted hairs to give the illusion of a thick hairline.

The main issue with hair transplant is that most of them end up really shitty. They just look really thin and you most likely need another 1 or 2 tranplants afterwards to add thickness. You will never have your old hairline back, it will always be a pseudo hairline that is thinner than what you had, so do not lose it to begin with.

Last edited:
  • +1
It buys those hairs more time before their inevitable doom.
Cope you faggot nigger, fin is fully capable of shutting down mpb until the day you're dead jfl.
Over for the NW reaper in 2023, you'll only need a transplant if you were retarded and let yourself lose too much ground

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Maalik
"the hair that was originally at the top will always fall out even if you move it to another place."

source??

• +1
"the hair that was originally at the top will always fall out even if you move it to another place."

source??

I suggest listening to these guys for anything balding related.

High iq post dr gary linkov says the same you need to try medical therapy first which is fin even on transplant you need fin to make the hairs to not fall out while yes ht saves your hair and your face in some people its inevtiable to fall again unless you use fin

• +1
Cope you faggot nigger, fin is fully capable of shutting down mpb until the day you're dead jfl.
Over for the NW reaper in 2023, you'll only need a transplant if you were retarded and let yourself lose too much ground
Depends. For some people finasteride monotherapy is not enough to maintain all of their hair long term.

Depends. For some people finasteride monotherapy is not enough to maintain all of their hair long term.
If finasteride isn't enough then there's dutasteride. But sides are more likely obviously.

@normie_joe What hairline can you reasonably expect with NW2 after HT? I have a stable NW2 since like 16-17 or so (24 now).

• +1
the only cope some people have is that they stop balding for some reason at a certain age

my grandpa and both my uncles are completely bald at 25 yet my father stopped balding at norwood 2 at 25

• +1
If finasteride isn't enough then there's dutasteride. But sides are more likely obviously.

@normie_joe What hairline can you reasonably expect with NW2 after HT? I have a stable NW2 since like 16-17 or so (24 now).

I have no idea. That depends on how many grafts you decide to do. My recommendation is to be conservative and expect to lower than 1.5 at best.

the only cope some people have is that they stop balding for some reason at a certain age

my grandpa and both my uncles are completely bald at 25 yet my father stopped balding at norwood 2 at 25

What's your situation?

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I have no idea. That depends on how many grafts you decide to do. My recommendation is to be conservative and expect to lower than 1.5 at best.

I'd like it to be the same as my hairline when I was 13

It's probably not possible. My hairline receded from 13 to 14 and then from 16-17 to 18. It's stable since then even though I'm not yet on fin but yeah, nothing I could do.

View attachment 2550726

I'd like it to be the same as my hairline when I was 13
View attachment 2550727

It's probably not possible. My hairline receded from 13 to 14 and then from 16-17 to 18. It's stable since then even though I'm not yet on fin but yeah, nothing I could do.

Bro.

Did you read my post at all?

Your hairline will only recede further without fin. Don't even bother with a hair transplant without it.

The only excuse you have is if your dad/maternal grandpa have a similar hairline to what you have currently. Then you can assume yours has stabilized for now.

I highly suggest you start fin if you want a guarantee (high probability) to maintain what you have currently.

Bro.

Did you read my post at all?

Your hairline will only recede further without fin. Don't even bother with a hair transplant without it.

The only excuse you have is if your dad/maternal grandpa have a similar hairline to what you have currently. Then you can assume yours has stabilized for now.

I highly suggest you start fin if you want a guarantee (high probability) to maintain what you have currently.
Bro I'm starting fin before 2024 dawns on us all.
Besides yeah my dad legit had the same hairline at my age and it's the exact same now that he's 60. It's only a bit thinner.

I still want to plan my HT for when I have the $$$ and I'm done with removing my acne scars.

• +1
Bro I'm starting fin before 2024 dawns on us all.
Besides yeah my dad legit had the same hairline at my age and it's the exact same now that he's 60. It's only a bit thinner.

I still want to plan my HT for when I have the $$$ and I'm done with removing my acne scars.

OK if you have a similar hairline to your dad, you have some leeway.

But of course to crush all doubts, fin is ideal.

If cost is not a concern, get the 1 mg pills. Otherwise get 5 mg and break it into 4.

The recommended starting dosage by the doctors of the hairloss show and what I use myself is 1.25 (since I use the 5mg four piece method) every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

You only need to increase it if you continue to lose hair or lower it if you have side effects.

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
OK if you have a similar hairline to your dad, you have some leeway.

But of course to crush all doubts, fin is ideal.

If cost is not a concern, get the 1 mg pills. Otherwise get 5 mg and break it into 4.

The recommended starting dosage by the doctors of the hairloss show and what I use myself is 1.25 (since I use the 5mg four piece method) every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

You only need to increase it if you continue to lose hair or lower it if you have side effects.
Yep thanks for the tips. I'm going to get it prescribed so I can get regular blood tests or whatever is the proper course of action for my doc.

For HT you think I can get it to what level?

Yep thanks for the tips. I'm going to get it prescribed so I can get regular blood tests or whatever is the proper course of action for my doc.

For HT you think I can get it to what level?

You can get to a NW1, but the question is should you get it to a norwood 1?

If you feel confident that your hairline will not recede further, you can go for as many grafts as you like.

However, remember if your hairline recedes further and you have very little/no donor hairs left, you will end up in this unfortunate situation where you have transplanted hair on the front but bald on the top. There are no hairs left to cover the top.

1699152229705-jpeg.2533275

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
You can get to a NW1, but the question is should you get it to a norwood 1?

If you feel confident that your hairline will not recede further, you can go for as many grafts as you like.

However, remember if your hairline recedes further and you have very little/no donor hairs left, you will end up in this unfortunate situation where you have transplanted hair on the front but bald on the top. There are no hairs left to cover the top.

1699152229705-jpeg.2533275
I understand. My only worry is that my maternal uncle got a NW7 from 30 to 35, but it seems I'm following my dad's pattern to a T. With fin it should be okay.

When doing hair transplants, the best strategy I think would be to put higher quality hair on the most visible zones and cover rest with lower. Some body hair can be used in less visible places. Evidence is mixed, regarding if body hair changes it's properties when transplanted to scalp. There seem to be changes but not like curly hair becoming totally straight or so. Beard hair are considered the second best after back scalp as a donor, though you obviously sacrificing beard for hair then.
Another thing is that not all transplanted hair survive. Adding prp/stem cell/mesococtails/lasers and other copes to recieving area should help in thst regard.
Verteporfin study on men continues and results are promising already. Even recovering like 25% of extracted hair would be great.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
OP is subhuman, if you are balding you get on as many meds as you need to and try to regrow as much hair as possible, then get a HT to nw 0 as non balding as possible, if u keep balding at a later stage u must take female hormones or castrate yourself chemically or phisically, I'm 100% serious, that last thing specially will halt ur hairloss to 0, don't evER get one of those subhuman mature hairlines copes they look like shit at all ages, old men that look good are those with straight hairlines not norwooded "mature hairline" coping subhumans, those look like shit, use all ur grafts to get urself a perfect hairline and if u bald further then just rope, there is no point in living when old so there is no point in saving for the "future", u will look like shit with a "mature" hairline at all ages.