Coronavirus won't dissapear

R

RAITEIII

Satire account
I thought I was careless but jesus CHRIST. One of the doctors himself was entering in the rooms WITHOUT GLOVES. Rooms of COVID positive patients. The he comes out without washing his hands and goes to talk over phone and use the fucking computer. I was shocked.

Then one of the patients was making the 2 and I could notice how he DID NOT WAS HIS HANDS. AND CLOSED THE DOOR WITH HIS HANDS.

It's disgusting lmao.

I'm scared my shoes or smth will get traces of covid. Even my trousers...

@thinwhiteduke look this is not a bumo

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 1338, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
I thought I was careless but jesus CHRIST. One of the doctors himself was entering in the rooms WITHOUT GLOVES. Rooms of COVID positive patients. The he comes out without washing his hands and goes to talk over phone and use the fucking computer. I was shocked.

Then one of the patients was making the 2 and I could notice how he DID NOT WAS HIS HANDS. AND CLOSED THE DOOR WITH HIS HANDS.

It's disgusting lmao.

I'm scared my shoes or smth will get traces of covid. Even my trousers...

@thinwhiteduke look this is not a bumo
And I'm yet to know of one single person who is good looking and has coronavirus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arvenas, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
And I'm yet to know of one single person who is good looking and has coronavirus
Because good looking people usually are healthy, and healthy people don't usually have any symptoms, even if they carry it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, RAITEIII and lutte
It's because it is literally a flu and it will never go away. Chian stopped counting their cases because if they did, they would be in forever lockdowns as cases rose after each lockdown ended.

The virus literally did nothing in Dharavi, the slum featured in Slumdog Millionaire.

Imagine falling for this COVID psyop lol.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Acnno and lutte
I never wash my hands. You have to build some resistance

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Because good looking people usually are healthy, and healthy people don't usually have any symptoms, even if they carry it.
Brootal blackpill if your health is bad you most likely are not good looking.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
I never wash my hands. You have to build some resistance
I know you dont you go around high 5ing people after you...:sick:

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
nigga covid is literally a meme.

I read some guy's calculation and the chance to die in a car accident was higher than dieing from covid if you were younger than 62 years old.

Meme disease

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 1338, Deleted member 10449 and 2 others

I read some guy's calculation and the chance to die in a car accident was higher than dieing from covid if you were younger than 62 years old.

Meme disease
Muh it doesn't only kill oldcels (aka already dying) or subhuman already sickcels (aka already dyin) bro, it's a serious pandemic bros, listen to the experts bro, wear a mask bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 1338 and 3 others
Muh it doesn't only kill oldcels (aka already dying) or subhuman already sickcels (aka already dyin) bro, it's a serious pandemic bros, listen to the experts bro, wear a mask bro.
Over for you

That final boomer move to destroy young people's lives and the economy, just before they die.

The most selfish generation to have ever existed tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449 and Deleted member 2597
That final boomer move to destroy young people's lives and the economy, just before they die.

The most selfish generation to have ever existed tbh.
Fuck boomers man, they singlehandedly cucked the human race.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 10449

Meme disease
Anyone scared of covid is a complete pussy

State of humanity 2020

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 2597
But if u say that then ur evil

fuck i hate society... its just soycucks and women (whores) who follow everything CNN says

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 275
Water
Why should IT ?