Corpse husband is a living proof that deeeeeeep af voice can make you a slayer

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Just look up at his Instagram
Girls are literally simping so hard in his very few posts that he has posted
They haven't seen his face only heard his voice and saw his veins and calling him daddy and begging him to destroy them , kick them in their face
SHOWS HOW SO MANY THINGS EXCEPT FOR FACE HELP BUILD OUR SEX APPEAL

• +1
Reactions: Pajeetsingh and hattrick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Deleted member 24712
Nigga is a gigasubhuman
8B089682 4FF6 4AE6 B8DC 793D29990B93

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 26888, Deleted member 25323 and 9 others
lifefuel for dbdr

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Skywalker
Thyroplasty my nigga
And I was waiting for you vocaroo
Didn’t know that surgery existed will probably get it soon myself

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • +1

voice deepening surgery in Turkey (cheap) or roids
im planning on 1-2 years of testosterone first and then the surgery....
after the surgery its permanent
prob getting a similar voice to him if i do all this :feelskek: , since im starting from a 6/10 id say, a little on the deeper side already

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Iasacrko
voice deepening surgery in Turkey (cheap) or roids
im planning on 1-2 years of testosterone first and then the surgery....
after the surgery its permanent
Im probably getting voice deepening if it’s cheap I believe voice adds a lot to PSL niggas here underrate voice it can literally turn a mtn into a htn if he has voice halo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hmmf, Skywalker and 5.5psl
He never posted his face and his face never got leaked either
How do you know

That pic is probably legit consideRing he abandoned YouTube after it got leaked and people online seem really confident since his grandma showed to one dude who dmed her to expose him

• +1
Im probably getting voice deepening if it’s cheap I believe voice adds a lot to PSL niggas here underrate voice it can literally turn a mtn into a htn if he has voice halo
Voice has nothing to do with psl or with being a ltn or mtn
It surely increases sex appeal tho

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf and Skywalker
Voice has nothing to do with psl or with being a ltn or mtn
It surely increases sex appeal tho
Nigga some gigachad who looks has a shit voice like hassanabi for example, nigga is literally a Greek god but his voice is annoying it definitely makes people see him different

• +1
Reactions: changemywayz and 5.5psl

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
PSL no, since PSL its only face, but IRL SMV matters the most, as we all know, and deeper voice + roids would get you slightly even more than HTN SMV if u have mtn face id say...

• +1
Reactions: changemywayz and 5.5psl
  • +1
Cope muhh muhh deep voice its over nigga it doesnt do shit

I have thin neck i want to make it thicker but not small what should i do then ?
Plz help @5.5psl @Iasacrko

• +1
Look at his Instagram comments it will surely completely change your mind ..
Its full with girls who are behaving like literal sluts

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
It does my nigga people listen to ur voice all the time, not even for girls. If u come into a room and have a deep voice u automatidally have respect ppl will listen to u. Nigga like corpse husband literally doesn’t get spoken over because of the respect in his voice

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and 5.5psl
I have thin neck i want to make it thicker but not small what should i do then ?
Neck curls buy a neck harness and do it with a weighted plate at the gym if you are low inhib or at the home if high inhib

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf
the pic looks ai generated
No they upscaled it with ai because it was low quality but it’s legit everyone seems sure it’s him and the dude literally left YouTube after it

Nigga some gigachad who looks has a shit voice like hassanabi for example, nigga is literally a Greek god but his voice is annoying it definitely makes people see him different
i dont think its that bad for Hasan to make a dent in his SMV- he is a 6'4" large framed white passing HTN as we know with fame and money lol

Theres a bunch of tutorials on YouTube excirsize neck once a day for 30 minutes

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf
i dont think its that bad for Hasan to lower his SMV- he is a 6'4" large framed white passing HTN as we know with fame and money lol
Not that bad but imagine a nigga like that with a deep voice, the redpillers calling him soyboy would take him more seriously, you guys seriously don’t know how much respect deep voice gives u

Look at his Instagram comments it will surely completely change your mind ..
Its full with girls who are behaving like literal sluts
It does my nigga people listen to ur voice all the time, not even for girls. If u come into a room and have a deep voice u automatidally have respect ppl will listen to u. Nigga like corpse husband literally doesn’t get spoken over because of the respect in his voice
"Darth vader" "optimus prime" "real life voice changer" thats what it got me its over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and 5.5psl
No they upscaled it with ai because it was low quality but it’s legit everyone seems sure it’s him and the dude literally left YouTube after it
idk idc looks like every other ai pic to me

either way it's still proof that face is king considering there was a horde of disappointed twitter foids when that pic surfaced

• +1
"Darth vader" "optimus prime" "real life voice changer" thats what it got me its over
I didn't said that if you are a truecel with a deep voice bitches would be all over you
Face is the base
Voice is an add on and a huge add on
If you are above avg facially then it really halos you

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
idk idc looks like every other ai pic to me

either way it's still proof that face is king considering there was a horde of disappointed twitter foids when that pic surfaced
Face is king ofc but the voice definitely adds he is really ugly tho so even his voice wouldn’t save him, if he was a low htn tho like most niggers here he would still have simps

problem with being a faceless YouTuber promoting urself sexualy like him is people have HUGE expectations for his face. And if he literally is ltn irl no wonder

• +1
Not that bad but imagine a nigga like that with a deep voice, the redpillers calling him soyboy would take him more seriously, you guys seriously don’t know how much respect deep voice gives u
yeah he has a whiny, annoying voice, now that i think about it :feelskek:

• +1
I didn't said that if you are a truecel with a deep voice bitches would be all over you
Face is the base
Voice is a add on and a huge add on
If you are above avg facially then it really halos you
Not truecel mogged everyone in my class and wasnt short either its over

• +1
yeah he has a whiny, annoying voice, now that i think about it :feelskek:
Exactly that’s literally the only thing keeping him back even tho the nigga is 6´4 with that huge frame the voice really gives him a whiny beta feel

• +1
Not truecel mogged everyone in my class and wasnt short either its over
Now that i think of it i didnt mog all there were 2 guys only who mogged me

• JFL
Now that i think of it i didnt mog all there were 2 guys only who mogged me
That's the reason but
Deep voice is a huge halo accept that

That's the reason but
Deep voice is a huge halo accept that
Halo to middle aged women only didnt expereince it anywhere else

• Hmm...
Just look up at his Instagram
Girls are literally simping so hard in his very few posts that he has posted
They haven't seen his face only heard his voice and saw his veins and calling him daddy and begging him to destroy them , kick them in their face
SHOWS HOW SO MANY THINGS EXCEPT FOR FACE HELP BUILD OUR SEX APPEAL
Problem is, have you ever heard a nice voice of a woman and then found out it was a really fat girl, so voice on its own was not worth it? I guess it is the same for men.

Anyways I am gl (at least tall and white and good jaw) b7t my voice holds me back, it is so soft that it fucks my life, I say hello and people maybe doesn't hear me. I can not even know

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless
Problem is, have you ever heard a nice voice of a woman and then found out it was a really fat girl, so voice on its own was not worth it? I guess it is the same for men.

Anyways I am gl (at least tall and white and good jaw) b7t my voice holds me back, it is so soft that it fucks my life, I say hello and people maybe doesn't hear me. I can not even know
do what ive suggested - roids for 1-2 years then the surgery in Turkey- you can look it up on youtube
voice changes on TRT and then voice deepening surgery (in Turkey its just cheaper)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and 5.5psl
do what ive suggested - roids for 1-2 years then the surgery in Turkey- you can look it up on youtube
voice changes on TRT and then voice deepening surgery (in Turkey its just cheaper)
I may roid maxx next year. Anyway if you do a cycle or two may that change yoir voice forever? Look at greg doucecete his pitch is clown no offense

• JFL
I may roid maxx next year. Anyway if you do a cycle or two may that change yoir voice forever? Look at greg doucecete his pitch is clown no offense
Despite him being huge his voice completely fucks him up

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back