Corpse husband is a living proof that deeeeeeep af voice can make you a slayer

I have a 99th percentile voice

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Yes, Corpse Husband makes me consider suicide every day. He had extreme acid reflux, so his vocal cords got damaged by acidity. I am wondering if I should damage my vocal cords on purpose gargling whiskey every day and via other means. We should brainstorm a way we can engineer a voice like that.

Thankfully Corpse Husband has face of a turbo-incel, but imagine if we, relatively normal looking guys or even looksmaxxed HTNs could achieve anything similar to that voice. Infinite prime pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27359 and 5.5psl
Didn’t know that surgery existed will probably get it soon myself
It won't work. Vocal surgeons said it will go back and you will lose resonance. It's not a solution. Unironically bluepilled vocal training and gargling whiskey, smoking and shouting all the time will help more.

• So Sad
Reactions: Iasacrko
It won't work. Vocal surgeons said it will go back and you will lose resonance. It's not a solution. Unironically bluepilled vocal training and gargling whiskey, smoking and shouting all the time will help more.
I mean some girls like my voice i already speak loud so I'll just start smoking and see if it gets better with time

• +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE
I mean some girls like my voice i already speak loud so I'll just start smoking and see if it gets better with time
Yeah, smoking is also a low-inhib-maxxx. Girls find guys who smoke sexy. Nobody wants a "healthy" straigh-edge faggot

• +1
well I can't say anything bad or coping about voicemaxxing. I remember one time in highschool the teacher asked me to deliver a lesson and literally had the best looking girl in the classroom interrupt me in the middle of my speech and told me "you got a really nice voice" in front of everyone. Ever since then I've never forgot this compliment not because of the girl that gave it to me but because of how unique and interesting it sounded to my pre blackpilled aware self. It made me realize that women find many more things attractive due to their mental development than the superficial attraction most men have

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 20631
Yeah, smoking is also a low-inhib-maxxx. Girls find guys who smoke sexy. Nobody wants a "healthy" straigh-edge faggot
Got kinda scared after this whole Andrew Tate lung cancer shit since the nigga would smoke and just got lung cancer

Got kinda scared after this whole Andrew Tate lung cancer shit since the nigga would smoke and just got lung cancer
You shouldn't worry about getting lung cancer. Lung cancer affects 40+ ppl and at that age you should be long dead from cocaine overdose or a biking accident. Life fast, die young. Living past 30+ is very cringe and awkward and girls don't like old men.

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 20631 and Iasacrko
You shouldn't worry about getting lung cancer. Lung cancer affects 40+ ppl and at that age you should be long dead from cocaine overdose or a biking accident. Life fast, die young. Living past 30+ is very cringe and awkward and girls don't like old men.
30? You can have an enjoyable life until you’re 50 then you actually start rotting but 30 is young enough to do anything

Weak ass genetics, my grandfather has been smoking a pack a day since I was 6 and he’s still somehow alive

• +1
30? You can have an enjoyable life until you’re 50 then you actually start rotting but 30 is young enough to do anything
Dude, 30+ is old and nobody wants cringe old people around. Live your life to the fullest and overdose on black tar heroin at your 30th birthday. Most dignified way to go. Zyzz had it right.

Training and stretching neck can relax vocal chords which can slightly deepen your voice.

• +1
Training and stretching neck can relax vocal chords which can slightly deepen your voice.
No, can't. Tyson did all that and sounded like a fag

• +1
Dude, 30+ is old and nobody wants cringe old people around. Live your life to the fullest and overdose on black tar heroin at your 30th birthday. Most dignified way to go. Zyzz had it right.
If you take care of yourself you can still look very good into your 30s.

You might not be able to hang around younger people but the next generation is going to be completely retarded.

I can’t wait to see how fucked up they turn out with the hormone disrupters and acquired ADHD all of them will have from growing up with iPads jfl

• +1
Nope thyroplasty works and is permanent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Yes, Corpse Husband makes me consider suicide every day. He had extreme acid reflux, so his vocal cords got damaged by acidity. I am wondering if I should damage my vocal cords on purpose gargling whiskey every day and via other means. We should brainstorm a way we can engineer a voice like that.

Thankfully Corpse Husband has face of a turbo-incel, but imagine if we, relatively normal looking guys or even looksmaxxed HTNs could achieve anything similar to that voice. Infinite prime pussy
Exactly I just came around his insta and when I saw his posts I was stuck
Literally filled with girls begging him to destroy them , kick them in the face ,choke them and calling him daddy
They haven't even seen his face
That post was showing his veins so the girls had only seen his veins and heard his voice these 2 things were enough for them to get insanely turned on and begging him to dominate their pussies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and NECK&VOICE
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, Iasacrko and 5.5psl
Didn’t he also stopped making videos after his face reveal, because everyone started bullying him for his face not matching his voice? Brutal
Exactly it's 100% him looks like a nigher found his grandma on social media and asked for a pic of him, and since she was naive she provided. With him leaving YouTube it's just confirmation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and The Grinch
Nope thyroplasty works and is permanent
Not what surgeons said. And not the anecdotes we saw on youtube. Some fag got it and his voice went back. Also, you lose resonance. It's not a magic bullet at all.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 20631
Exactly it's 100% him looks like a nigher found his grandma on social media and asked for a pic of him, and since she was naive she provided. With him leaving YouTube it's just confirmation
😂😂😂😂😂😂

No, can't. Tyson did all that and sounded like a fag
Brutal, is your voice fucked? I feel like deep voice is a cherry on top feature, where it only halos you if you’re already good looking

Didn’t he also stopped making videos after his face reveal, because everyone started bullying him for his face not matching his voice? Brutal
This shit happened to me before it’s too brutal

Not what surgeons said. And not the anecdotes we saw on youtube. Some fag got it and his voice went back. Also, you lose resonance. It's not a magic bullet at all.
It is legit idk which one did you saw
Thyroplasty is permanent and will forever deepen your voice

Is this actually true?I used to listen to his horror stories all the time before he blew up...

• +1
Is this actually true?I used to listen to his horror stories all the time before he blew up...
It is nigga the leaks are from his irl grandma she exposed him by accident

It is nigga the leaks are from his irl grandma she exposed him by accident
Whoever did that was a very jealous person and intentionally wanted to sabotage his career...

• +1
Just look up at his Instagram
Girls are literally simping so hard in his very few posts that he has posted
They haven't seen his face only heard his voice and saw his veins and calling him daddy and begging him to destroy them , kick them in their face
SHOWS HOW SO MANY THINGS EXCEPT FOR FACE HELP BUILD OUR SEX APPEAL
isnt his voice because of some disease?
he probably isnt gl

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Like all sex appeal factors (body, charisma, height etc.) it only means shit if your face is already good. If you are HTN then these factors are legit and make you less replaceable to girls. MTN with deep voice will easily command respect from men but will be a meme in the dating market.

Also he is a voice frauding faggot with acid reflux, not an ounce of T to be found in his body.

• +1
Like all sex appeal factors (body, charisma, height etc.) it only means shit if your face is already good. If you are HTN then these factors are legit and make you less replaceable to girls. MTN with deep voice will easily command respect from men but will be a meme in the dating market.
So a htn with a tall height , good physique , deep voice , tats and wide shoulders = Chad irl ??

• +1
So a htn with a tall height , good physique , deep voice , tats and wide shoulders = Chad irl ??
Pretty much. Obviously Chad face with these factors is ideal but I would argue that as long as you look good, sex appeal is the biggest priority and will get you similar attention from women. HTN will have to approach more due to less initial interest but girls will like him as much as Chad once they actually meet and she gets to know him.

Last edited:
  • +1
Also he is a voice frauding faggot with acid reflux, not an ounce of T to be found in his body.
Doesn't matter
Look at the comments in his insta and yt channel
Girls comment that they don't care about how he looks his voice is enough to hook them up

• +1
You don't get it. The only reason they think he is hot is because they haven't seen his face. They associate his voice and veins with a super dimorphic aesthetic face. If he does a face reveal (which he shouldn't) and turned out not to be at least a high chadlite, his appeal would disappear.

His biggest aphrodisiac isn't his voice, it's the mystery. Once that's gone, it's over for him. He unironically has to be at least 6'2 with a masculine Chadlite face to survive a face reveal

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NECK&VOICE, 5.5psl, Deleted member 24789 and 2 others
You don't get it. The only reason they think he is hot is because they haven't seen his face. They associate his voice and veins with a super dimorphic aesthetic face. If he does a face reveal (which he shouldn't) and turned out not to be at least a high chadlite, his appeal would disappear.

His biggest aphrodisiac isn't his voice, it's the mystery. Once that's gone, it's over for him. He unironically has to be at least 6'2 with a masculine Chadlite face to survive a face reveal
exactly its not the voice, its what the voice implies - which in this case won't live up to expectations

• +1
what would you recommend? :feelshmm:🥰

• +1
Just look up at his Instagram
Girls are literally simping so hard in his very few posts that he has posted
They haven't seen his face only heard his voice and saw his veins and calling him daddy and begging him to destroy them , kick them in their face
SHOWS HOW SO MANY THINGS EXCEPT FOR FACE HELP BUILD OUR SEX APPEAL
they will completely change their mind if he face reveal, meaning its worthless, just look at what happened when dream face revealed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and 5.5psl

😂

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back