COULD A LONG-ISH MIDFACE RATIO ON A FACE WITH GOOD CRANIOFACIAL DEVELOPMENT BE A HALO?

B

bodydmorph2004

Iron
Okay so i’ve noticed how mfs put such an importance to midface on this forum. however i’ve noticed that on men who have good craniofacial development, a longish midface (.95ish) looks somewhat better than a midface that is >1.0 (examples below)

I think this could be due to it being a more masculine trait, as the EME angle (another way of measuring midface) for men is on average 47° and for women is 49° if i remember correctly. I remember reading something that said a longer midface is a feminine trait but that’s such a fucking cope that makes no sense. Men’s skulls tend to be bigger in general so a longer midface ratio than females is only logical (unless you account for ipd differences in sex but i’m pretty sure it’s only around 1mm)

Now let me preface these examples by saying a couple things things.
1. I am coping. Yes, I am coping because my only genuine falio is a .95-.98 midface ratio that has caused all of my body dysmoprhia. Although I can pull any girl irl so it’s never really been an issue in terms of my sex life. (I’m on this forum because of bdd not because i’m incel)
2. These guys are already super attractive, so it might just be the halo effect and also my brain liking the original version better because that’s the one I saw first. Furthermore, these edits might mess up some other harmonious factors such as chin to philtrum ratio.
3. Even if there is no change in these models attractiveness and my argument is discredited (ie the longish midface vs the 1.0 midface doesn’t change the attractiveness of the model whatsoever) this still gives credibility to a secondary argument which can be brought about by what I claimed. That is; a longish midface is not as much a falio as we on this forum believe.
4. Finally, I maybe this could be said about any flaw on an otherwise flawless face, as it could be possible that all the other perfections sort of “out halo” the one falio per say

Examples

Rodrigo Guario
BEFORE (forum says he is horseface)
IMG 2851

AFTER
Perfect midface chad
IMG 2855

JON KORTAJAETHNIC
Before (.95 ish)
IMG 2852

AFTER
Perfect midface ethnic king 🤴🏿
6AE4D2F6 3881 4049 901B D583BB0E3DC2

RANDOM FRAT GUY(probably) POSTED ON FORUM
BEFORE (FUCKING SKYSCRAPER MTF TRANSGENDER FAIL ESQUE MIDFACE)
IMG 2859

AFTER (SOME SLIGHT IMPROVEMENT LIKE .1-.2 PSL AT MOST)
IMG 2860

IM TOO LAZY TO LOOK FOR GOOD CRANIOFACIAL DEVELOPMENT MEN WHO HAVE LONGISH MIDFACES RN (POSSIBLY BECAUSE THEYRE INVERSELY CORRELATED AND RARE) BUT YOU GET THE POINT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mvp2v1 and sportsmogger
Yes

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Newday*V3, VenatorLuparius, mtcut3plush and 9 others
Skyscraper + poor craniofacial development and there’s a lot of other flaws on his face that need to be adressed. Furthermore this is a dead man you’re posting, let him fucking rest you low iq piece of shit. This doesn’t even adress my argument you just found an opportunity to get alot of reactions.

• +1
Reactions: baboon593
No.
When you morphed those guy's faces you broke their harmony completely.
There's a lot of things to take into account with the midface. There's the philtrum, jaw height...

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
A long midface works if you have a very strong lower third. In that case it’s not a falio or halo. Otherwise it’s a falio

No.
There's a lot of things to take into account with the midface. There's the philtrum, jaw height...
I adressed that, do you think you could morph them without breaking their harmony? as this is just a theory i’m open for it to be debunked. However, I still cannot really imagine those guys looking better with a shorter midface ratio.

bump cuz i want to hear other opinions

Honestly a 0.95-1 midface is definitely not horse tier and should still fall under the acceptable ratio.

A long midface works if you have a very strong lower third. In that case it’s not a falio or halo. Otherwise it’s a falio
Long midface is th most dimorphic trait a male can have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
You can't make fun of him... Not le schery6erino :soy:
just kinda fucked up to make fun of a dead man. (Especially when it’s pretty obvious that this forums existence and the rhetoric is spreads atleast somewhat contributed to his death). But then again i guess i may have forgot what forum i’m in, that’s hardly as bad as most of the stuff which is said.

Long midface is th most dimorphic trait a male can have
Definitely not the most dimorphic, but a longISH midface signals dimorphism. Source: the study on eye mouth eye angle.

• +1
Reactions: distortionsd
Honestly a 0.95-1 midface is definitely not horse tier and should still fall under the acceptable ratio.
feel like acceptable ratio is anywhere from .95-1.05. But i’ve never seen any studies on the midface ratio

No.
here’s a better morph, not mine.
IMG 2864

longer midface is sm better in this case i feel as if that’s objective. However, dicaprio’s is already too short and that’s also agreed upon in this forum so.

midface ratio is overrated, 0.95 is still ideal

for guys maybe
Who's talking about girls on this forum? 😁😁 Men have longer midface (longer philtrum), closer set eyes and bigger lower third so we should always keep this in mind

would lose his prettyboy appeal
I agree with you, but he still looks better imo.

also w username but gatekeep that shit i don’t want the other people on this website knowing about such a beautiful show

• JFL
Reactions: newestofnewgen
Who's talking about girls on this forum? 😁😁 Men have longer midface (longer philtrum), closer set eyes and bigger lower third so we should always keep this in mind
men have wider ipd i thought?
but yea they do have longer midface due to the taller skull which is proven by the eme study i mentioned

Midface ratio is not that crucial on it‘s own.
>0.94-0.95 is still okay. It really just depends on the rest of your face

Skyscraper + poor craniofacial development and there’s a lot of other flaws on his face that need to be adressed. Furthermore this is a dead man you’re posting, let him fucking rest you low iq piece of shit. This doesn’t even adress my argument you just found an opportunity to get alot of reactions.
chill nigga why be angry? we all are here to enjoy.

• Ugh..
Reactions: newestofnewgen
chill nigga why be angry? we all are here to enjoy.
yea my bad bro just soft about suicide and joking abt someone cuz of some shit. i was being a bitch

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Midface ratio is not that crucial on it‘s own.
>0.94-0.95 is still okay. It really just depends on the rest of your face
i’m inclined to agree w this due to the examples i provided but im still not convinced because i believe im trying to trick myself to get my body dysmorphia to fuck off

men have wider ipd i thought?
but yea they do have longer midface due to the taller skull which is proven by the eme study i mentioned
Maybe they have wider ipd due to bigger skull but absolute measurements are shit, you should look at ratios, for eyes it's ESR

Okay so i’ve noticed how mfs put such an importance to midface on this forum. however i’ve noticed that on men who have good craniofacial development, a longish midface (.95ish) looks somewhat better than a midface that is >1.0 (examples below)

I think this could be due to it being a more masculine trait, as the EME angle (another way of measuring midface) for men is on average 47° and for women is 49° if i remember correctly. I remember reading something that said a longer midface is a feminine trait but that’s such a fucking cope that makes no sense. Men’s skulls tend to be bigger in general so a longer midface ratio than females is only logical (unless you account for ipd differences in sex but i’m pretty sure it’s only around 1mm)

1. I am coping. Yes, I am coping because my only genuine falio is a .95-.98 midface ratio that has caused all of my body dysmoprhia. Although I can pull any girl irl so it’s never really been an issue in terms of my sex life. (I’m on this forum because of bdd not because i’m incel)
2. These guys are already super attractive, so it might just be the halo effect and also my brain liking the original version better because that’s the one I saw first. Furthermore, these edits might mess up some other harmonious factors such as chin to philtrum ratio.
3. Even if there is no change in these models attractiveness and my argument is discredited (ie the longish midface vs the 1.0 midface doesn’t change the attractiveness of the model whatsoever) this still gives credibility to a secondary argument which can be brought about by what I claimed. That is; a longish midface is not as much a falio as we on this forum believe.
4. Finally, I maybe this could be said about any flaw on an otherwise flawless face, as it could be possible that all the other perfections sort of “out halo” the one falio per say

Examples

Rodrigo Guario
View attachment 2635023
AFTER
Perfect midface chad
View attachment 2635024

JON KORTAJAETHNIC
Before (.95 ish)
View attachment 2635026

AFTER
View attachment 2635027

View attachment 2635029

View attachment 2635030

IM TOO LAZY TO LOOK FOR GOOD CRANIOFACIAL DEVELOPMENT MEN WHO HAVE LONGISH MIDFACES RN (POSSIBLY BECAUSE THEYRE INVERSELY CORRELATED AND RARE) BUT YOU GET THE POINT
No

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Maybe they have wider ipd due to bigger skull but absolute measurements are shit, you should look at ratios, for eyes it's ESR
Ahh yea makes sense. I see alot of hammerhead girls but never see hammerhead guys

Long midface with good width is okay. Long midface with bad fhwr = over

• +1
Reactions: bodydmorph2004
Long midface with good width is okay. Long midface with bad fhwr = over
long or longish? I feel like anything less than like .92 or so is a genuine falio no matter what other features are present

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
These threads make Me laugh
Ur subhuman opie

Examples

Rodrigo Guario
View attachment 2635023
AFTER
Perfect midface chad
View attachment 2635024

JON KORTAJAETHNIC
Before (.95 ish)
View attachment 2635026

AFTER
View attachment 2635027

View attachment 2635029

View attachment 2635030

You said you can pull any girl you want. GET OFF THIS SITE, it won’t do you any good