Malformed Craniofacial Complex - the ONLY thing that determines your looks

W thread, although I think it's worth mentioning that genetics do play a role even if a small one. Many people have very different resistance profiles to toxins and heavy metals. You use the Pitt brothers as an example but fail to consider this. They came from the same family and likely lived similar lifestyles with similar diets, so why did Brad turn out better? Partially due to genetics.
i did mention that yeah

Depends on the problem. But I think modified custom surgery is the best solution in the universe we can physically offer at this time.

Obviously you need to be lean and softmaxxed too.
Are you working on new techniques to take us beyond the "at this time" paradigm?

Are you working on new techniques to take us beyond the "at this time" paradigm?
Yes, obv. I’m better than last year and next year I will be better than this year

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Tai Lung, anticel and 1 other person
He had no downward growth in the before but then you give him actual downward growth with mouth protrusion and make his mandible giga long yet write a whole thread (that I didn’t read) on the importance of craniofacial growth when you ironically proved it doesn’t matter.

Muh sticky.

True CCW rotation rotates the philtrum clockwise. You should know this.

He had no downward growth in the before but then you give him actual downward growth with mouth protrusion and make his mandible giga long yet write a whole thread (that I didn’t read) on the importance of craniofacial growth when you ironically proved it doesn’t matter.

Muh sticky.

True CCW rotation rotates the philtrum clockwise. You should know this.
he has downward growth in his frontal bone & orbits. it is very minor in the maxilla I agree with that. the fucked up soft tissue makes the morph look worse in this case.

This one should be more accurate. sfs = downgrowth in the frontal bone

@garoupilled_ sorry for the ping but could you edit this in the post instead of the one used? this morph is more accurate!

INTRODUCTION:

To understand facial attractiveness all you need to understand is optimal facial growth (no it is not forward growth) & the one way it can fuck up. Knowing any ratios or measurements is cool but actually completely useless because it tells us nothing about harmony - all we need is to have a good understanding of correct craniofacial growth. Forget everything you know about aesthetics - this thread will tell you everything you need.

Because yes in reality there is only one difference in facial growth between these 2 specimen. Can you tell what it is?

View attachment 2572775

Do you see it yet?

View attachment 2572777

Maybe this morph will make it visible to you:

View attachment 2572779

So what I did is, I just ccw (counter-clockwise) rotated entire sections of her face to the right place. You can see the amount of rotation I did via the magenta area. The red line works as a point of measurement.

Most of you will know about downgrowth in the Maxilla but the reality is that it actually effects our whole fucking skull. It s basically that the bone grows & expands into the wrong direction. It is usually most extreme in the Orbitals & Maxilla but it can also start at the frontal bone (forehead). Sometimes it can just affect different parts of the face - sometimes it affects the whole face. I will explain why this happens later.

Lets look at some more extreme examples and morphs where I ccw-ed different sections of their faces:

View attachment 2572780

It should be evident that this is the only thing that actually makes an unattractive face.

View attachment 2572786

So let's look at some very attractive people and turn them into gods now:

Gandy from Slayer to biggest Gigachad you will see.
View attachment 2572795

O'Pry from attractive model to warlord of Bronze Age armies.
View attachment 2572796

Barrett from alien mogger to most beautiful celestial looking being.
View attachment 2572797

-> These guys have way less facial downgrowth than the average population or it just affects 1 area of their face which makes them look very harmonious.

You can see that good looks are not really a problem of forward growth. The problem is deeper & affects the plasticity of the whole craniofacial complex. To prove my point let's look at this common example which is used to explain forward growth.

View attachment 2572809

And now my morph which looks much more realistic & closer to real people, again done by just rotating sections of their faces:
View attachment 2572810

Have Sfs? Really? How about we just rotate the entire forehead lmao.

View attachment 2572813

Ever wondered why Brad Pitt looks way more attractive than his brother Doug Pitt? Both of their foreheads are slightly downward grown which is why they have slightly negative canthal tilt. However the rest of Brad Pitt's face seemed to have developed very well. On the other hand his brother has the downgrowth in his orbits as well. What a difference this makes.

View attachment 2572816

Gummy Smile?
Upper Eyelid Exposure?
Negative Cantal Tilt?
Thin Upper Lip?

It is all a question of perspective. In reality none of those things really exist - It is just that you are looking at parts of your face from the wrong angle. Just look in the mirror and tilt your head in different ways and you will see none of those issues from the right viewpoint. If your craniofacial complex grew normally it would all be the same perspective. It is the only difference between an attractive and a not so attractive front profile.

View attachment 2572825

I used this (https://3dthis.com/3dface.htm) software I randomly found to show that the way your soft tissue looks all depends on perspective.

Last but not least the difference being visible in the skull itself:

View attachment 2572826
View attachment 2572830

SOLUTION?

"Dear Dr. Muller please cut my skull at these 5 spots & rotate each 5° degree. That will be all thanks!" ~Looksmaxxer in 2050

Currently there is no way to really fix all of this. Facial downgrowth is mostly irreversible. Surgeons would have to rotate entire sections of the face to fix it. Bimax with ccw rotation is the only real option currently available but it can only fix downgrowth in the Maxilla and even then it will not fix the Ramus. Lefort III would work in theory but can only move the midface forward - it is rotation that is needed so it is not useful. Here you can see examples of why it does not work.
Implants can also be used to camouflage a few of the issues and is actually the best bet. However depending on the part of the face that is downward grown it will usually give slightly uncanny looking results. Syrian Psycho is a good example of how Implants can take you far by hiding the actual problems. Tagging @RealSurgerymax to provide us with very well designed implants
Soft tissue operations are also only really camouflage. If you are doing a Canthoplasty you are most likely cutting off perfectly normal grown eyelids. Yes they do not look normal on your face & it can be a looks improvement - but please think twice before doing anything with your soft tissue.

To Coceancig, Pagnoni, or any other surgeon - I know you guys are lurking here: PLEASE find an affordable & safe solution to rotate entire sections of the face lmao.
So what now? We are degenerated for life. There is no going back. Is this our destiny? Should we give up?

WHY DO OUR FACES NOT GROW CORRECTLY?

Is the question we should all ask ourselves. I have researched this topic for some time now & finding the answer was no easy task. This piece of knowledge you are about to read is of higher value than all the money in the world.
I am going to elaborate now why this is NOT GENETIC. It is NOT caused by your GENES. Thinking like this works like a trick on yourself to keep you trapped - you can not change it, you are born like this and every next generation will be born like this as well - there are no reasons for existence at this point - no meaning - only Nihilism.

Genes and how they work are completely misunderstood. Yes our genes do influence how you look & play a role, they are the reason for different looking phenotypes. However - they are not a blueprint for our traits & features.
  • Genes are far more complex than you think. Source
  • Gene expression can vary depending on the environment. Source Source2 Source3 Source4
  • We share 60% of our genes with fruit flies, 94% with dogs & 98.8% with chimpanzees Source
  • Human cells make up only 43% of the body's total cell count with the rest being microorganisms, bacteria etc. Source
  • Ninety-nine percent of the unique genes in your body are bacterial. Only about one percent is human. Source
  • The microbes within us alter our genes Source
-> You are a highly complex system of trillions of microorganism working in conjunction to create - well - you. Your DNA is only the code for those microorganisms to start the process of creating your body in the womb. Yes even your bones are not solid material but they are a living organ and will remain so for your entire life (cutting them open is a traumatic experience which your whole body will remember - even if you and the brain are not aware of it, so please do not take jaw surgery lightly).
The development of the craniofacial complex starts right at the beginning of fetal development by microorganisms.

1. Fetal Heavy Metal Poisoning:

Heavy metals are a highly toxic compound for any living organism. Humans have been exposed to them since antiquity but increasingly with the age of industrialisation. But just recently we started directly putting them inside us. Amalgam fillings have been around for over 100 years and have been very comon to fill cavities caused by tooth decay. It is bad enough when heavy metals are being passed through our digestive tract, causing only minor absorption into the body - but no nowdays we also inject them directly into out bodies with hardly any way to get rid of them. This is what most vaccines are, which according to our health professionals is not a problem. Apparently heavy metals need to be inside of vaccines to "help stimulate a stronger immune response in the body" - which sounds surprising considering modern science is not even close to have a grasp of our highly complex microbial.

So heavy metals get inside the body. The body ‘mistakes’ them for calcium which is why it is deposited in bone. When a woman is pregnant
her body will start delivering calcium to the baby via the placenta by the 4th month - at the same time her body will dump lots of heavy metals that were stored in her bones into the embryo.
Heavy metals can easily bypass the blood-placental barrier. The developing infants body will be overloaded by toxic heavy metals. Their body will also dump the heavy metals into their yet developing bones which negatively affects osteogenesis (bone metabolism) and leads to the degenerative growth of the skull.
The skull is the most complex arrangement of bones within the body. If one of these bones does not grow properly it will be of damaging consequence for the development of the whole craniofacial complex.

Sometimes it can affect firstborns most because by the time there is a second child there will be less heavy metals in the mothers body. I would argue that Amalgan fillings and vaccines (especially at the time of pregnancy) in the mother lead to the most severe cases of craniofacial degeneration. Also stay away from women with tattoos.

This brings me back to genetics. Different genetic systems might store the toxins slightly different. In one the heavy metals will end up in the bone that will grow to be the Maxilla, or the Ethmoid, or the Splendoid. One can only imagine what happens when different parts of the skull cannot develop properly -> There will be a wide variety of outcomes. Ever wondered why in a species all animals look mostly the same but the appearance of humans varies so much? This is also why the same kind of degenerations run within a family and makes it look like the issue is genetic. But the code for correct maxilofacial growth is still in all of us.

Development of the Skull: https://www.kenhub.com/en/library/anatomy/development-of-the-skull
Cadmium in the kidneys leads to the disruption of calcium homeostasis or calcium metabolism which leads to the degeneration of bone. 1 2
Heavy metals in human bones in different historical epochs: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16162313/
A Record of Pollution During Antiquity: https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1029/2019GL082641
Pregnancy
Heavy metals exposure levels and their correlation with different clinical forms of fetal growth restriction: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0185645#
Prenatal Heavy Metal Exposure and Adverse Birth Outcomes: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5707978/
Effects of heavy metal exposure during pregnancy on birth outcomes: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-023-46271-0#Sec9
Prenatal exposure to mixtures of heavy metals and neurodevelopment in infants at 6 months: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S001393512030013X
Prenatal exposure to heavy metal mixtures and anthropometric birth outcomes: a cross-sectional study: https://ehjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12940-022-00950-z
Heavy metals in bones:
Study on the relationship between age and the concentrations of heavy metal elements in human bone: https://atm.amegroups.org/article/view/20948/html
Exposure to heavy metals and the risk of osteopenia or osteoporosis: a systematic review and meta-analysis: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33042736/
Adverse Impact of Heavy Metals on Bone Cells and Bone Metabolism Dependently and Independently through Anemia: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6323513/
A Review of Metal Exposure and Its Effects on Bone Health: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6323513/ https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21904825/
Embryology, Bone Ossification https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK539718/

2. Insufficient Nutrition of the Embryo:
Is very comon because most women who are on modern diets (low on animal fats, high in sugars) do not have healthy organ systems and are often times glycemic. Their bodies are unable to produce the optimal amount of nutrients that the fetus needs. Especially the lack of Calcium can be devastating. The baby needs to absorb about 30 grams of this important mineral over the course of nine months. Source
We all know that alcohol is very toxic for an unborn child but did you know that sugar and alcohol are metabolised virtually identically in the liver? Source
Even after birth most humans get an insufficient amount of nutrition because of their unnatural lifestyle (diet & lack of sunlight). Source

Pottengers Cats is a very interesting multi-generational experiment done on cats. The verdict we can take from it is that if a species is not fed their natural diet in a raw form - then within generations the bodies & skulls will start to degenerate. The raw milk our ancestors mainly lived from has been replaced by pasteurized milk & turned into an unnatural food we cannot diggest.

VERDICT

tldr; you have an ugly face because you have been poisoned

Is this all it takes? Being raised on a natural lifestyle without enviromental toxins? Let's take a look at the biography of a few very well-turned out men:
Brad Pitt, Henry Cavill, Johnny Depp, Christian Bale etc. etc - were all raised on the countryside in mostly relatively traditional living families.

How did we even end up in this unnatural world if it is so hostile & poisonous to us? Is it really worth living a life of safety & comfort if it leads to the physical degeneration of our species? Why did our ancestors settle for this? Or did they even do so?
Check out this Video if these are topics of your interest.

Tacticus on Germanic tribes:
"They would rather shed blood than sweat."

Would you slave away your entire life if you were born with a godly looking face? We need a revolt against the modern world.

For more KNOWLEDGE follow: mogthewxrld on Instagram.
High IQ thread. The aesthetic ascension must be preceded by a philosophical and spiritual ascension.

Pagan Europeans and Christian anchorites knew about this.

I will write an essay about it.

INTRODUCTION:

To understand facial attractiveness all you need to understand is optimal facial growth (no it is not forward growth) & the one way it can fuck up. Knowing any ratios or measurements is cool but actually completely useless because it tells us nothing about harmony - all we need is to have a good understanding of correct craniofacial growth. Forget everything you know about aesthetics - this thread will tell you everything you need.

Because yes in reality there is only one difference in facial growth between these 2 specimen. Can you tell what it is?

View attachment 2572775

Do you see it yet?

View attachment 2572777

View attachment 2572779

So what I did is, I just ccw (counter-clockwise) rotated entire sections of her face to the right place. You can see the amount of rotation I did via the magenta area. The red line works as a point of measurement.

Most of you will know about downgrowth in the Maxilla but the reality is that it actually effects our whole fucking skull. It s basically that the bone grows & expands into the wrong direction. It is usually most extreme in the Orbitals & Maxilla but it can also start at the frontal bone (forehead). Sometimes it can just affect different parts of the face - sometimes it affects the whole face. I will explain why this happens later.

Lets look at some more extreme examples and morphs where I ccw-ed different sections of their faces:

View attachment 2572780

It should be evident that this is the only thing that actually makes an unattractive face.

View attachment 2572786

View attachment 2572795

View attachment 2572796

View attachment 2572797

-> These guys have way less facial downgrowth than the average population or it just affects 1 area of their face which makes them look very harmonious.

You can see that good looks are not really a problem of forward growth. The problem is deeper & affects the plasticity of the whole craniofacial complex. To prove my point let's look at this common example which is used to explain forward growth.

View attachment 2572809

And now my morph which looks much more realistic & closer to real people, again done by just rotating sections of their faces:
View attachment 2572810

View attachment 2572813

Ever wondered why Brad Pitt looks way more attractive than his brother Doug Pitt? Both of their foreheads are slightly downward grown which is why they have slightly negative canthal tilt. However the rest of Brad Pitt's face seemed to have developed very well. On the other hand his brother has the downgrowth in his orbits as well. What a difference this makes.

View attachment 2572816

Gummy Smile?
Upper Eyelid Exposure?
Negative Cantal Tilt?
Thin Upper Lip?

It is all a question of perspective. In reality none of those things really exist - It is just that you are looking at parts of your face from the wrong angle. Just look in the mirror and tilt your head in different ways and you will see none of those issues from the right viewpoint. If your craniofacial complex grew normally it would all be the same perspective. It is the only difference between an attractive and a not so attractive front profile.

View attachment 2572825

I used this (https://3dthis.com/3dface.htm) software I randomly found to show that the way your soft tissue looks all depends on perspective.

View attachment 2572826
View attachment 2572830

SOLUTION?

"Dear Dr. Muller please cut my skull at these 5 spots & rotate each 5° degree. That will be all thanks!" ~Looksmaxxer in 2050

Currently there is no way to really fix all of this. Facial downgrowth is mostly irreversible. Surgeons would have to rotate entire sections of the face to fix it. Bimax with ccw rotation is the only real option currently available but it can only fix downgrowth in the Maxilla and even then it will not fix the Ramus. Lefort III would work in theory but can only move the midface forward - it is rotation that is needed so it is not useful. Here you can see examples of why it does not work.
Implants can also be used to camouflage a few of the issues and is actually the best bet. However depending on the part of the face that is downward grown it will usually give slightly uncanny looking results. Syrian Psycho is a good example of how Implants can take you far by hiding the actual problems. Tagging @RealSurgerymax to provide us with very well designed implants
Soft tissue operations are also only really camouflage. If you are doing a Canthoplasty you are most likely cutting off perfectly normal grown eyelids. Yes they do not look normal on your face & it can be a looks improvement - but please think twice before doing anything with your soft tissue.

To Coceancig, Pagnoni, or any other surgeon - I know you guys are lurking here: PLEASE find an affordable & safe solution to rotate entire sections of the face lmao.
So what now? We are degenerated for life. There is no going back. Is this our destiny? Should we give up?

Is the question we should all ask ourselves. I have researched this topic for some time now & finding the answer was no easy task. This piece of knowledge you are about to read is of higher value than all the money in the world.
I am going to elaborate now why this is NOT GENETIC. It is NOT caused by your GENES. Thinking like this works like a trick on yourself to keep you trapped - you can not change it, you are born like this and every next generation will be born like this as well - there are no reasons for existence at this point - no meaning - only Nihilism.

Genes and how they work are completely misunderstood. Yes our genes do influence how you look & play a role, they are the reason for different looking phenotypes. However - they are not a blueprint for our traits & features.
  • Gene expression can vary depending on the environment. Source Source2 Source3 Source4
  • We share 60% of our genes with fruit flies, 94% with dogs & 98.8% with chimpanzees Source
  • Human cells make up only 43% of the body's total cell count with the rest being microorganisms, bacteria etc. Source
  • Ninety-nine percent of the unique genes in your body are bacterial. Only about one percent is human. Source
-> You are a highly complex system of trillions of microorganism working in conjunction to create - well - you. Your DNA is only the code for those microorganisms to start the process of creating your body in the womb. Yes even your bones are not solid material but they are a living organ and will remain so for your entire life (cutting them open is a traumatic experience which your whole body will remember - even if you and the brain are not aware of it, so please do not take jaw surgery lightly).
The development of the craniofacial complex starts right at the beginning of fetal development by microorganisms.

Heavy metals are a highly toxic compound for any living organism. Humans have been exposed to them since antiquity but increasingly with the age of industrialisation. But just recently we started directly putting them inside us. Amalgam fillings have been around for over 100 years and have been very comon to fill cavities caused by tooth decay. It is bad enough when heavy metals are being passed through our digestive tract, causing only minor absorption into the body - but no nowdays we also inject them directly into out bodies with hardly any way to get rid of them. This is what most vaccines are, which according to our health professionals is not a problem. Apparently heavy metals need to be inside of vaccines to "help stimulate a stronger immune response in the body" - which sounds surprising considering modern science is not even close to have a grasp of our highly complex microbial.

So heavy metals get inside the body. The body ‘mistakes’ them for calcium which is why it is deposited in bone. When a woman is pregnant
her body will start delivering calcium to the baby via the placenta by the 4th month - at the same time her body will dump lots of heavy metals that were stored in her bones into the embryo.
Heavy metals can easily bypass the blood-placental barrier. The developing infants body will be overloaded by toxic heavy metals. Their body will also dump the heavy metals into their yet developing bones which negatively affects osteogenesis (bone metabolism) and leads to the degenerative growth of the skull.
The skull is the most complex arrangement of bones within the body. If one of these bones does not grow properly it will be of damaging consequence for the development of the whole craniofacial complex.

Sometimes it can affect firstborns most because by the time there is a second child there will be less heavy metals in the mothers body. I would argue that Amalgan fillings and vaccines (especially at the time of pregnancy) in the mother lead to the most severe cases of craniofacial degeneration. Also stay away from women with tattoos.

This brings me back to genetics. Different genetic systems might store the toxins slightly different. In one the heavy metals will end up in the bone that will grow to be the Maxilla, or the Ethmoid, or the Splendoid. One can only imagine what happens when different parts of the skull cannot develop properly -> There will be a wide variety of outcomes. Ever wondered why in a species all animals look mostly the same but the appearance of humans varies so much? This is also why the same kind of degenerations run within a family and makes it look like the issue is genetic. But the code for correct maxilofacial growth is still in all of us.

Development of the Skull: https://www.kenhub.com/en/library/anatomy/development-of-the-skull
Cadmium in the kidneys leads to the disruption of calcium homeostasis or calcium metabolism which leads to the degeneration of bone. 1 2
Heavy metals in human bones in different historical epochs: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16162313/
A Record of Pollution During Antiquity: https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1029/2019GL082641
Pregnancy
Heavy metals exposure levels and their correlation with different clinical forms of fetal growth restriction: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0185645#
Prenatal Heavy Metal Exposure and Adverse Birth Outcomes: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5707978/
Effects of heavy metal exposure during pregnancy on birth outcomes: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-023-46271-0#Sec9
Prenatal exposure to mixtures of heavy metals and neurodevelopment in infants at 6 months: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S001393512030013X
Prenatal exposure to heavy metal mixtures and anthropometric birth outcomes: a cross-sectional study: https://ehjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12940-022-00950-z
Heavy metals in bones:
Study on the relationship between age and the concentrations of heavy metal elements in human bone: https://atm.amegroups.org/article/view/20948/html
Exposure to heavy metals and the risk of osteopenia or osteoporosis: a systematic review and meta-analysis: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33042736/
Adverse Impact of Heavy Metals on Bone Cells and Bone Metabolism Dependently and Independently through Anemia: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6323513/
A Review of Metal Exposure and Its Effects on Bone Health: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6323513/ https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21904825/

Is very comon because most women who are on modern diets (low on animal fats, high in sugars) do not have healthy organ systems and are often times glycemic. Their bodies are unable to produce the optimal amount of nutrients that the fetus needs. Especially the lack of Calcium can be devastating. The baby needs to absorb about 30 grams of this important mineral over the course of nine months. Source
We all know that alcohol is very toxic for an unborn child but did you know that sugar and alcohol are metabolised virtually identically in the liver? Source
Even after birth most humans get an insufficient amount of nutrition because of their unnatural lifestyle (diet & lack of sunlight). Source

Pottengers Cats is a very interesting multi-generational experiment done on cats. The verdict we can take from it is that if a species is not fed their natural diet in a raw form - then within generations the bodies & skulls will start to degenerate. The raw milk our ancestors mainly lived from has been replaced by pasteurized milk & turned into an unnatural food we cannot diggest.

VERDICT

Is this all it takes? Being raised on a natural lifestyle without enviromental toxins? Let's take a look at the biography of a few very well-turned out men:
Brad Pitt, Henry Cavill, Johnny Depp, Christian Bale etc. etc - were all raised on the countryside in mostly relatively traditional living families.

How did we even end up in this unnatural world if it is so hostile & poisonous to us? Is it really worth living a life of safety & comfort if it leads to the physical degeneration of our species? Why did our ancestors settle for this? Or did they even do so?

Would you slave away your entire life if you were born with a godly looking face? We need a revolt against the modern world.

High IQ thread. The aesthetic ascension must be preceded by a philosophical and spiritual ascension.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369

completely based answer - let s have a chat.

INTRODUCTION:

View attachment 2572775

Do you see it yet?

View attachment 2572777

View attachment 2572779

View attachment 2572780

View attachment 2572786

View attachment 2572795

View attachment 2572796

View attachment 2572797

View attachment 2572809

View attachment 2572810

View attachment 2572813

View attachment 2572816

Gummy Smile?
Upper Eyelid Exposure?
Negative Cantal Tilt?
Thin Upper Lip?

View attachment 2572825

View attachment 2572826
View attachment 2572830

SOLUTION?

Pregnancy
Heavy metals in bones:

VERDICT

I think a lot of it has to do with ear-placement as well, I've noticed high set ears look a lot more dominant/striking than low set ears. This pic sort of proves it as well.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
I think a lot of it has to do with ear-placement as well, I've noticed high set ears look a lot more dominant/striking than low set ears. This pic sort of proves it as well.
View attachment 2575074
You can see that the ear placing is correct on the left too, just not the rest of his face. But yes another point that proves how it is all about downgrowth in the entire Craniofacial Complex

You can see that the ear placing is correct on the left too, just not the rest of his face. But yes another point that proves how it is all about downgrowth in the entire Craniofacial Complex

Could you try to morph this image of Barrett to have lower-set and sideways ears like the guy I posted previously?

amazing thread

• Love it
Reactions: anticel
This is one of the worst threads I've ever seen on this website. Which compelled me to make a DEBUNK OF THIS SHIT THREAD

Malformed Craniofacial Complex - the ONLY thing that determines your looks

It already begins with a misleading narrative. "Malformed", suggesting that ugliness comes from some fundamental abnormality in the development of the bones in your skull. That is false. You and me have had an overall perfectly healthy development.

A "malformed craniofacial complex" looks like this:

Because yes in reality there is only one difference in facial growth between these 2 specimen.

:lul: :lul:

So what I did is, I just ccw (counter-clockwise) rotated entire sections of her face to the right place. You can see the amount of rotation I did via the magenta area. The red line works as a point of measurement.​

EVERY morph in this thread looks like absolute shit and shows that op has no knowledge in craniofacial aesthetics. They have a comical underbite that looks aesthetically terrible.
He makes tiny changes in the upper parts of the skull to support his retarded claim that "downgrowth effects our whole fucking skull" (JFL at that English).
To suggest that he is "putting things in their right place" is absolutely hilarious.

This section made me laugh out loud. It's clear that he's a dumbass with no idea of what he's talking about by using generic words he doesn't understand. It is utterly incoherent and nonsensical.

Let me fix the shit morphs and provide an actual explanation:

Untitled134 20231127111750
Untitled137 20231127112116

Skeletal facial flaws come from not a deficiency in sutural growth, but suboptimal remodeling of certain areas of the face (e.g browridge and midface), specially the
alveolar process.

In other words, the problem isn't some issue with the development of the entire skull. Virtually all adult males can reach their genetic potential, so to say, by simply addressing the browridge, the midface, the ramus, and the lower third.

Gandy from Slayer to biggest Gigachad you will see. O'Pry from attractive model to warlord of Bronze Age armies.

Untitled138 20231127114207
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

There is NO way you genuinely believe that's what real people look like.

Again: the morphs look like absolute shit. It's also funny that these models made millions because of how good they look, despite not fitting this autistic theory that side profile is the single determinant of beauty.

Here are actual good morphs:

Untitled138 20231127112928
Untitled139 20231127113143

You can see that good looks are not really a problem of forward growth. The problem is deeper & affects the plasticity of the whole craniofacial complex.
This sounds like that moment in middle school you have to do a presentation on something you didn't pay attention to :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

To prove my point let's look at this common example which is used to explain forward growth

View attachment 2572809

And now my morph which looks much more realistic & closer to real people, again done by just rotating sections of their faces:​

View attachment 2572810

Realistic maybe in a psychedelic trip from an Indian herbal tea.

View attachment 2572813

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

Untitled141 20231127114952

Ever wondered why Brad Pitt looks way more attractive than his brother Doug Pitt? Both of their foreheads are slightly downward grown which is why they have slightly negative canthal tilt. However the rest of Brad Pitt's face seemed to have developed very well. On the other hand his brother has the downgrowth in his orbits as well. What a difference this makes.​
Because their genes are different from one another. The only proof that environment could cause someone's entire skull and orbits to be so dramatically different is in your schizoid day dreams. No science whatsoever that supports that.

Gummy Smile?
Upper Eyelid Exposure?
Negative Cantal Tilt?
Thin Upper Lip?

View attachment 2572825

I'm actively losing brain cells as I read this, so I won't even bother debunking this part.

SOLUTION?

Currently there is no way to really fix all of this. Facial downgrowth is mostly irreversible. Surgeons would have to rotate entire sections of the face to fix it.
If they did "rotate entire sections" of someone's face they'd end up looking as simian and awful as your morphs, and destined to a lifelong career at the freak show.

The solution is to augment the sites of remodeling of the entire face at once. But some people just can't have extremely mogger side profiles because it's not in the reach of their genetics. This isn't a deal breaker, because it hardly matters. All you need is a facial structure within normative development, and after that it's all soft tissue and phenotype and fundamental characteristics.

Pregnancy
Heavy metals in bones:

VERDICT

This section appropriately finishes off a retarded thread with piles upon piles of schizoid lies, quackery, and retardedness.
OP made some stupid points with no basis in reality, and followed with a dump of random URLs. Even Mike Mew would be taken aback by such levels of pseudoscience.

None of that proves that any of that affects how mogger one's maxilla is.
Instead of basement health-bro theories, the only definitive proof would be a study involving twins.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NoPainNoChick, Lonenely sigma, Traxanas and 14 others
This is one of the worst threads I've ever seen on this website. Which compelled me to make a DEBUNK OF THIS SHIT THREAD

It already begins with a misleading narrative. "Malformed", suggesting that ugliness comes from some fundamental abnormality in the development of the bones in your skull. That is false. You and me have had an overall perfectly healthy development.

View attachment 2575287

EVERY morph in this thread looks like absolute shit and shows that op has no knowledge in craniofacial aesthetics. They have a comical underbite that looks aesthetically terrible.
He makes tiny changes in the upper parts of the skull to support his retarded claim that "downgrowth effects our whole fucking skull" (JFL at that English).
To suggest that he is "putting things in their right place" is absolutely hilarious.

This section made me laugh out loud. It's clear that he's a dumbass with no idea of what he's talking about by using generic words he doesn't understand. It is utterly incoherent and nonsensical.

View attachment 2575316 View attachment 2575323

Skeletal facial flaws come from not a deficiency in sutural growth, but suboptimal remodeling of certain areas of the face (e.g browridge and midface), specially the
alveolar process.

In other words, the problem isn't some issue with the development of the entire skull. Virtually all adult males can reach optimal facial aesthetics by simply addressing the browridge, the midface, the ramus, and the lower third.

View attachment 2575365

Again: the morphs look like absolute shit. It's also funny that these models made millions because of how good they look, despite not fitting this autistic theory that side profile is the single determinant of beauty.

View attachment 2575338 View attachment 2575340

This sounds like that moment in middle school you have to do a presentation on something you didn't pay attention to :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

View attachment 2575371

Because their genes are different from one another. The only proof that environment could cause someone's entire skull and orbits to be so dramatically different is in your schizoid day dreams. No science whatsoever that supports that.

I'm actively losing brain cells as I read this, so I won't even bother debunking this part.

If they did "rotate entire sections" of someone's face they'd end up looking as simian and awful as your morphs, and destined to a lifelong career at the freak show.

The solution is to augment the sites of remodeling of the entire face at once. But some people just can't have extremely mogger side profiles because it's not in the reach of their genetics. This isn't a deal breaker, because it hardly matters. All you need is a facial structure within normative development, and after that it's all soft tissue and phenotype and fundamental characteristics.

This section appropriately finishes off a retarded thread with piles upon piles of schizoid lies, quackery, and retardedness.
OP made some stupid points with no basis in reality, and followed with a dump of random, unrelated URLs. Even Mike Mew would be taken aback by such levels of pseudoscience.
So what’s the solution in your opinion

Ears are connected to the skull,
When the skull expands, the ears move.

damn congratz for embarrasing yourself here, you really must be blind or sth. obviously the morphs were just to show the ideal proportions and the profile. If I took time to fill out the soft tissue which also obviously changes with more bone behind it the morphs would be perfect.

View attachment 2575287

These are what is considered malformed in modern medicine. This does not change the fact that anyone with facial downgrowth looks malformed compared to anyone with near perfect growth.
For example most people would not consider sugar a drug because it is less harmful than let's say heroin does not mean it isn't lmao.

View attachment 2575316 View attachment 2575323

alveolar process.

In other words, the problem isn't some issue with the development of the entire skull. Virtually all adult males can reach optimal facial aesthetics by simply addressing the browridge, the midface, the ramus, and the lower third.

your morphs look like people with implants. no real person looks like this.

> Skeletal facial flaws come from not a deficiency in sutural growth, but suboptimal remodeling of certain areas of the face (e.g browridge and midface), specially the alveolar process.

which is basically exactly what I said lmao.

View attachment 2575365

View attachment 2575338 View attachment 2575340

copy paste from beginning: obviously the morphs were just to show the ideal proportions and the profile. If I took time to fill out the soft tissue which also obviously changes with more bone behind it the morphs would be perfect.

MAN YOU CAN LITERALLY SEE GANDY HAS DOWNGROWN ORBITALS. SAME W BRAD PITTS BROTHER. U CAN SEE THAT PPL HAVE DOWNGROWN FRONTAL BONES IF THEY HAVE A FLAT FOREHEAD. IT IS SO OBVIOUS. IT S RLY NOT THAT HARD CMON BRO.

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

View attachment 2575371

again you have a wrong understanding how genes work but that s okay most people do. at least try to understand things the next time bro :I I even explained how genes are the driving factor in the differences of craniofacial development

OP made some stupid points with no basis in reality, and followed with a dump of random, unrelated URLs. Even Mike Mew would be taken aback by such levels of pseudoscience.

look at peoples head posture. look at their ear posture. it s all there man.

I admit that the last part took some speculation on my part but if you actually read the papers you would maybe have a better understanding.

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Which compelled me to make a DEBUNK OF THIS SHIT THREAD
just these illustrations alone prove me right, explain to me why they show EXACTLY what I explained lmao.

Aaaaaaaaa

SRZIs.gif

Attachments

• proxy.gif
    proxy.gif
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Skeletal facial flaws come from not a deficiency in sutural growth, but suboptimal remodeling of certain areas of the face (e.g browridge and midface), specially the alveolar process.
The alveolar process only affects our teeth and has nothing to do with having a bigger brow ridge or something. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alveolar_process
There probably ain't even a big difference in the thickness of the the alveolar bone in humans in the first place. "Damn bro see this Chad with his big alveolar ridge bro - that's what makes a real chad bro, us ugly incels have such a thin alveolar ridge" XDXDXDDD

So probably some kid made a looksmaxxing thread in 2019 and theorized that his growth of the brow ridge works the same way as the alveolar process. Probably so that he could convince himself he can just improve it by bonesmashing lmao. You are probably a living colllection of these completely wrong ideas that have mislead the community for years.

Last edited:
  • Woah
EVERY morph in this thread looks like absolute shit and shows that op has no knowledge in craniofacial aesthetics.

View attachment 2575323

Hm let's see - you basically made the guys features look bigger XDXDXD and think that s how craniofacial development works? Well he still has a bigg alien skull with the wrong head posture. His ears do not look correctly places.

My morph corrects both of those issues showing basically how suddenly everything is suddenly perfectly places, it would correct his wrong head posture and the ears finally look normally tilted. HMMM I WONDER WHY.

• Woah
damn congratz for embarrasing yourself here, you really must be blind or sth. obviously the morphs were just to show the ideal proportions and the profile. If I took time to fill out the soft tissue which also obviously changes with more bone behind it the morphs would be perfect.

I took one of your morphs, the one which you deemed "accurate", and removed the purple shit on top.

Untitled142 20231127143833

If you think this looks good, idk what to tell you bro. Go take a test to check if you got missing chromosomes.

just these illustrations alone prove me right, explain to me why they show EXACTLY what I explained lmao.
You haven't even read the literature behind those illustrations bro... They regard cranial morphology.

Quick lesson: as hominids evolved, more flexed cranial bases started being selected for. This basically means that the cranial vault increased in size to accommodate a bigger brain, while the splanchocranium got less projected. That was probably the biggest factor that made humans. It's also the reason why we can have crowded teeth or recessed faces... because not only we structurally have less maxilla real state out of any living animal, but there is also no evolutionary bias against recessed maxillae and narrow palates.

That illustration in specific comes from a cool study where they created 3d models based on landmarks of fossils. Pleistocene hominins to be more precise. Do you understand that?
Those illustrations show the general difference between our skulls versus the skulls of our ancestors from hundreds of thousands of years ago, back when our cranial base was less flexed, and our brains were smaller. Not between a Chad and an Incel.

not only is cranial base flexion genetic and unchangeable, but at an individual level, it's overall unrelated to attractiveness.

p.s: This whole topic is very complex, I'm obviously dumbing it down

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Songe, It'snotover, Debetro and 1 other person
The alveolar process only affects our teeth and has nothing to do with having a bigger brow ridge or something. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alveolar_process
There probably ain't even a big difference in the thickness of the the alveolar bone in humans in the first place. "Damn bro see this Chad with his big alveolar ridge bro - that's what makes a real chad bro, us ugly incels have such a thin alveolar ridge" XDXDXDDD

So probably some kid made a looksmaxxing thread in 2019 and theorized that his growth of the brow ridge works the same way as the alveolar process. Probably so that he could convince himself he can just improve it by bonesmashing lmao. You are probably a living colllection of these completely wrong ideas that have mislead the community for years.

There are a few types of development of the maxilla. Firstly, growth between the sutures, pushing the entire bone forward. It's over after only a few years of age, and by then the position of your facial bones are pretty much set.

the more significant one for aesthetics is the one after that: remodeling through apposition, directly correlated with dimorphism, located at the mandibular, alveolar, and orbital levels.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Debetro and MTNAscension2
everyone has it. it is the only thing that determines looks
What? There are people with compact mid faces with no downward growth who are ugly yet they get mogged by Gandy with downward growth not really

Maybe this illustration helps you to understand it. You can clearly see how the Zygos are downgrown. Look I don't want to shittalk you even, I am just trying to help you understand it

I took one of your morphs, the one which you deemed "accurate", and removed the purple shit on top.

View attachment 2575746

If you think this looks good, idk what to tell you bro. Go take a test to check if you got missing chromosomes.
because I did not change the Ramus nor Soft tissue as I said lmao. Also perfectly correcting his forward head posture yet again. His profile is very well balanced now.

You haven't even read the literature behind those illustrations bro... They regard cranial morphology.
I have obviously read the literature.

It's also the reason why we can have crowded teeth or recessed faces... because not only we structurally have less maxilla real state out of any living animal, but there is also no evolutionary bias against recessed maxillae and narrow palates.
No the reasons for crowded teeth and recessed faces is our modern unnatural life with unnatural diets. This has been researched and proven extensively by Dr. Weston A. Price who conducted his studies for over 10 years. Amazon product ASIN 0916764206
That illustration in specific comes from a cool study where they created 3d models based on landmarks of fossils. Pleistocene hominins to be more precise. Do you understand that?
Those illustrations show the general difference between our skulls versus the skulls of our ancestors from hundreds of thousands of years ago, back when our cranial base was less flexed, and our brains were smaller. Not between a Chad and an Incel.

not only is cranial base flexion genetic and unchangeable, but at an individual level, it's overall unrelated to attractiveness.

Our ancestors just 10.000 years ago were all way healthier, had bigger better developed skulls etc. Whereas the bones and skulls of grain eating slaves were all deformed basically compared to the skulls of their ancestors. Literally 10.000 of studies to prove this.

Let's look at these complete mogger skullls from Homo Sapiens not more that are not older than 14,000 years. Upper is female, lower is male. Now let's put the skull of a modern human next to it.

[

HMM IT IDK BUT IT SEEMS LIKE HIS CRANIOFACIAL COMPLEX IS DOWNGROWN.

Now if you were to compare an attractives person skull next to the skull of a very unattractive person we would find the same thing. Maybe a community member would like to donate his X-Ray?

There are a few types of development of the maxilla. Firstly, growth between the sutures, pushing the entire bone forward. It's over after only a few years of age, and by then the position of your facial bones are pretty much set.

the more significant one for aesthetics is the one after that: remodeling through apposition, directly correlated with dimorphism, located at the mandibular, alveolar, and orbital levels.

This just goes hand in hand with all the things I have outlined in my post lmao.

Here a study about it in india btw

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Av0nr and 5'7 zoomer

INTRODUCTION:

View attachment 2572775

Do you see it yet?

View attachment 2572777

View attachment 2572779

View attachment 2572780

View attachment 2572786

View attachment 2572795

View attachment 2572796

View attachment 2572797

View attachment 2572809

View attachment 2572810

View attachment 2572813

View attachment 2572816

Gummy Smile?
Upper Eyelid Exposure?
Negative Cantal Tilt?
Thin Upper Lip?

View attachment 2572825

View attachment 2572826
View attachment 2572830

SOLUTION?

Pregnancy
Heavy metals in bones:

VERDICT

Bro soliution raw primal diet by aajonus vonderplanitz he saw tribes they perfectly looking no face problems its same as homeless people but with best food .Such a stupid thread one thing one soliution also hyperplasia nature

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and anticel
What? There are people with compact mid faces with no downward growth who are ugly yet they get mogged by Gandy with downward growth not really
because the downward growth would be in their forehead which gives them Shortfacesyndrome

• Woah
Bro soliution raw primal diet by aajonus vonderplanitz he saw tribes they perfectly looking no face problems its same as homeless people but with best food .Such a stupid thread one thing one soliution also hyperplasia nature
I am basically proving Aajonus right about heavy metals and recommending an ancestral diet so why is this a dumb thread you idiot?

• JFL

View attachment 2575746

Quick lesson: as hominids evolved, more flexed cranial bases started being selected for. This basically means that the cranial vault increased in size to accommodate a bigger brain, while the splanchocranium got less projected. That was probably the biggest factor that made humans. It's also the reason why we can have crowded teeth or recessed faces... because not only we structurally have less maxilla real state out of any living animal, but there is also no evolutionary bias against recessed maxillae and narrow palates.

View attachment 2575762

That illustration in specific comes from a cool study where they created 3d models based on landmarks of
fossils. Pleistocene hominins to be more precise. Do you understand that?

Many blacks though still have projected splanchos right

Uo

View attachment 2575746

View attachment 2575762

That illustration in specific comes from a cool study where they created 3d models based on landmarks of
fossils. Pleistocene hominins to be more precise. Do you understand that?

u said it’s primitive to have projected splanchos yet it makes face way better looking right

• +1
Just found this thread where @Agendum observed this as well.

tagging the people from the discussion: @poehavshy @fruitgunpop

• Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover and randomop
You m0ron you didnt mention aajonus so go fuck with your thread

also made about 10.000 typos in this thread. mbmb

• So Sad
View attachment 2575074
Your observation is on the right track but there is no such thing as high or low set ears, it is actually everything else that varies and the level of recession one has is what determines their "placement". A recessed person will have their ears lower in reference to their eyes because they tilt their chin up as opposed to holding proper neck alignment.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and anticel
Water, humans aren't meant to be recessed downgrown freaks naturally.
However it's genes that determine your resistance to this universally shitty environment, and environment is also completely predetermined since most parents don't care for their child to come out as best as they can, don't either have a clue or either are not willing to give up modern luxuries just so their child develops better.
What a load of kike Jew pseudoscience cope

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and anticel
because the downward growth would be in their forehead which gives them Shortfacesyndrome
Don’t many blacks have projected splanchos still

okay my first morph was not optimal I give you that but yours is even worse and just looks like some chad meme lmao.

I made another morph and now adjusted for head posture and simulated some of the soft tissue changes that would occure. The position of the ears suddenly looks much more ideal, the crooked nose disappears. My morph looks very balanced and like an actually real person you would actually find on the streets - while your morph... well.

You basically editted the nose and made it much smaller. So I guess forward growth also comes with smaller noses right? You also upturned it LOL. You basically rotated it up to make it look natural -> just exposing your own idiocy and proving me right.

Your morph with the original nose. LMAO. We can even see where the natural position of the nose was XDD
No real person looks like this dude.

Last edited:
Your observation is on the right track but there is no such thing as high or low set ears, it is actually everything else that varies and the level of recession one has is what determines their "placement". A recessed person will have their ears lower in reference to their eyes because they tilt their chin up as opposed to holding proper neck alignment.
finally a smart person commenting :love:

• WTF
finally a smart person commenting :love:
How to find actually high iq comments pertaining to craniofacial growth.

1) open the search bar
2) go into the members tab
3) type in @betamanlet

• Love it
That's just a drawing. Comparing two people with different genes. YOU are the one jumping to the retarded conclusion that the difference is due to "downward growth"

His profile is very well balanced now.
:lul:

No the reasons for crowded teeth and recessed faces is our modern unnatural life with unnatural diets. This has been researched and proven extensively by Dr. Weston A. Price who conducted his studies for over 10 years.
"Proven extensively"??? HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Multiple bodies of study such as cranial morphology have a track record of decades of cutting edge research on facial development, by some very brilliant minds, which have given us a good understanding of facial development.
You throw all of that away in favor of some quack retard pseudoscientist with extremely faulty, ideologically charged, shit research, who isn't recognized as a reliable figure by any scientist in the world.

You are an utter retard whose autism renders you unable to grasp the concept of the scientific method, and holds emotionally charged beliefs that are blatantly retarded.

Let's look at these complete mogger skullls from Homo Sapiens not more that are not older than 14,000 years. Upper is female, lower is male. Now let's put the skull of a modern human next to it.

You just went and took two random images from google search and tried to make a point....

that modern skull is most likely female...

Even if we pretend that was your intention (it clearly wasn't), if you overlay it with the female ancient skull... they look about the same.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Debetro
okay my first morph was not optimal I give you that but yours is even worse and just looks like some chad meme lmao.

View attachment 2576116

My morph looks very balanced and like an actually real person you would actually find on the streets - while your morph... well.

Untitled149 20231127175809
Untitled149 20231127175813

Ok bro if you really believe that, make a poll on any public platform, hell it can even be this website, and ask people which one looks more balanced/natural.
If yours wins I will transfer $1000 dollars to your bank account, shut up, and bow down to you

You basically editted the nose and made it much smaller. So I guess forward growth also comes with smaller noses right? You also upturned it LOL. You basically rotated it up to make it look natural -> just exposing your own idiocy and proving me right.

View attachment 2576114

Your morph with the original nose. LMAO. We can even see where the natural position of the nose was XDD
No real person looks like this dude.

I don't know what this sperg out was about. Aesthetic profiles have a straight nose. That's looksmaxxing 101, but idk what I expected from a Mariana Trench level of IQ.

And a signature characteristic of males is less projection of the nasal aperture. Again, looksmaxxing 101

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro

INTRODUCTION:

View attachment 2572775

Do you see it yet?

View attachment 2572777

View attachment 2572779

View attachment 2572780

View attachment 2572786

View attachment 2572795

View attachment 2572796

View attachment 2572797

View attachment 2572809

View attachment 2572810

View attachment 2572813

View attachment 2572816

Gummy Smile?
Upper Eyelid Exposure?
Negative Cantal Tilt?
Thin Upper Lip?

View attachment 2572825

View attachment 2572826
View attachment 2572830

SOLUTION?

Pregnancy
Heavy metals in bones:

VERDICT

read some of it, definitely botb worthy if it isn’t in there already

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: anticel and ccwarrior
View attachment 2576126View attachment 2576127

Ok bro if you really believe that, make a poll on any public platform, hell it can even be this website, and ask people which one looks more balanced/natural.
If yours wins I will transfer $1000 dollars to your bank account, shut up, and bow down to you

I don't know what this sperg out was about. Aesthetic profiles have a straight nose. That's looksmaxxing 101, but idk what I expected from a Mariana Trench level of IQ.

And a signature characteristic of males is less projection of the nasal aperture. Again, looksmaxxing 101

needs some more softening up of the soft tissue and reducing vertical height of the forehead (from downward growth), adjust the chin a little and he looks like a dude ik irl

You throw all of that away in favor of some quack retard pseudoscientist with extremely faulty, ideologically charged, shit research, who isn't recognized as a reliable figure by any scientist in the world.

You are an utter retard whose autism renders you unable to grasp the concept of the scientific method, and holds emotionally charged beliefs that are blatantly retarded.

You just went and took two random images from google search and tried to make a point....

that modern skull is CLEARLY female... but of course you don't know that.

Even if we pretend that was your intention (it clearly wasn't), if you overlay it with the female ancient skull... they look about the same.
yes and men are women and women are men and the blackpill is pseudoscience too etc etc. you have no understanding of how the world works kid.

literally any1 who saw this thread and has any understanding of aesthetics agrees w me. your IQ just seems single digit or sth idk. Really really embarrassing now.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and ccwarrior
needs some more softening up of the soft tissue and reducing vertical height of the forehead (from downward growth) and he looks like a dude ik irl
View attachment 2576186
Ok bro, make a poll to see which one looks better

yes and men are women and women are men and the blackpill is pseudoscience too etc etc. you have no understanding of how the world works kid.

literally any1 who saw this thread and has any understanding of aesthetics agrees w me. your IQ just seems single digit or sth idk. Really really embarrassing now.
The retard + shit english combo makes that unreadable... over

The retard + shit english combo makes that unreadable... over
wow you do not even understand the simple analogy to "modern science".

That's just a drawing. Comparing two people with different genes. YOU are the one jumping to the retarded conclusion that the difference is due to "downward growth"
I feel like you just don't understand the role head posture plays & that people with downgrown faces have a slightly upward tilted head which fucks over the rest of their body posture as well.

@ccwarrior Let me try to explain it again now fully idiot proof. PLEASE MAN GIVE ME 1 MORE CHANCE

Gandy next to Cavill wow. Now let us adjust for wrong head posture. We can use their ears for reference. Also look at the forheads - why are they differently canted? guess Gandy has better forward growth or what?

We corrected Gandys wrong head posture. Now their foreheads and ears are in the same plane. Suddenly even same hairline. Now you can EASILY SEE how Gandys face is downward grown at the height of his orbits. His crooked nose gives it away. COME ON MAN IT'S EASY.

I EVEN PUT IN RED LINES FOR YOU TO SEE

Now again. Gandy morph which makes him a natural looking Gigamogger. His nose is suddenly straight and everything is exactly where it is supposed to be. Even if you do not agree with me about this not being genetic - you have to acknowledge that this way of looking at craniofacial growth is much more accurate than "muh forward growth".

Now apologize and we forget about this or go on to embarrass yourself. A 5 year old would understand it by now. Good night.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Debetro

I feel like you just don't understand the role head posture plays & that people with downgrown faces have a slightly upward tilted head which fucks over the rest of their body posture as well.

@ccwarrior Let me try to explain it again now fully idiot proof. PLEASE MAN GIVE ME 1 MORE CHANCE

View attachment 2576286

Gandy next to Cavill wow. Now let us adjust for wrong head posture. We can use their ears for reference. Also look at the forheads - why are they differently canted? guess Gandy has better forward growth or what?

View attachment 2576260

We corrected Gandys wrong head posture. Now their foreheads and ears are in the same plane. Suddenly even same hairline. Now you can EASILY SEE how Gandys face is downward grown at the height of his orbits. His crooked nose gives it away. COME ON MAN IT'S EASY.

View attachment 2576271

View attachment 2576276

Now again. Gandy morph which makes him a natural looking Gigamogger. Even if you do not agree with me about this not being genetic - you have to acknowledge that this way of looking at craniofacial growth is much more accurate than "muh forward growth".

Now apologize and we forget about this or go on to embarrass yourself. A 5 year old would understand it by now.
what if you developed perfect in the womb and cheated a ton on rocks growing up and never Mouthbreather theoretically you would never have brown doewnrd. How many people in the world do you think have this perfect face? Very few

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet

View attachment 2576286

View attachment 2576260

View attachment 2576271

View attachment 2576276

Now again. Gandy morph which makes him a natural looking Gigamogger. His nose is suddenly straight and everything is exactly where it is supposed to be. Even if you do not agree with me about this not being genetic - you have to acknowledge that this way of looking at craniofacial growth is much more accurate than "muh forward growth".

Now apologize and we forget about this or go on to embarrass yourself. A 5 year old would understand it by now. Good night.
Dude never answered

What a load of kike Jew pseudoscience cope
Yeah bro, I'm gonna build a time machine so that I can force feed my mother liver as I'm in the womb and unvaccinate myself