Could a person who’s objectively above average facially reach very good looking with a few plastic surgeries?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Yeah, like 3-4 surgeries could help said person reach very good looks?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Depends on the person and how fixable their flaws are.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, FMLplus, Dude420 and 1 other person
potentially, could also fuck him up if he's not careful

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Deleted member 906, jefferson and 3 others
Define above average and define very good looking.

Depends on your face and what can be improved

Like everyone else is saying it all depends

Define above average and define very good looking.

Above average IMO is your run of the mill decent looking guy that could get an average girl with effort.

Very good looking is legit Chad/Gigachad. The types of guys that could be male models on instagram that don't even have to try to get laid regularly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Above average IMO is your run of the mill decent looking guy that could get an average girl with effort.

Very good looking is legit Chad/Gigachad. The types of guys that could be male models on instagram that don't even have to try to get laid regularly.

Then yes, conceivably.

If you didnt born as a chad, YOULL NEVER BE ONE. If you are above average stop trying to fuck you up

If you didnt born as a chad, YOULL NEVER BE ONE.

Me:
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
I wouldn't do it, plastic surgeries are good for people that are so bad looking that they have nothing to lose. You are above average, there is a chance that things go wrong and you end up worse than you were.
Try some less invasive things that can improve your looks and have no chance to ruin you

for ltr or for a hookup?

Holy shit every incel trait is just neoteny.

For LTR

If a just decent guy wants a hookup he will have to shoot well below his league. Only Chads can hookup with average and above women consistently.

For LTR

If a just decent guy wants a hookup he will have to shoot well below his league. Only Chads can hookup with average and above women consistently.
That doesn't make sense tho women can't date up in LTRs. Neither genders can. If one women gets an attractive guy another woman will have to get a less attractive guy.

That doesn't make sense tho women can't date up in LTRs. Neither genders can. If one women gets an attractive guy another woman will have to get a less attractive guy.
Of course women can date up in LTRs because Chad can be in multiple relationships at once.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mojopin, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 245
In LTRs the couples are close to looksmatch, arguably with the men being higher slightly due to women's fakeup game and high standards. That's not the case with hookups.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
If you think the average man looks better than the average woman, you might be gay
That's not what I said. I said the average man in a LTR is likely higher smv because their wives/girlfriends are able to appear more attractive with makeup. Don't put words in my mouth
...do you really not see why in LTRs couples would have to be looksmatched on average...
They usually are.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
That's not what I said. I said the average man in a LTR is likely higher smv because their wives/girlfriends are able to appear more attractive with makeup. Don't put words in my mouth

They usually are.
It's basic math... Either you're retarded or gay.

most likely not

if you're above average already with flaws, then yes you can ascend, @Nibba for example is above average with flaws, if he got PS he would go into god mode, but someone who has no flaws and pretty much maxxed out wouldnt ascend

if you're above average already with flaws, then yes you can ascend, @Nibba for example is above average with flaws, if he got PS he would go into god mode, but someone who has no flaws and pretty much maxxed out wouldnt ascend
Don't think I'll go surgery route. Just gonna keep bonesmashing

Don't think I'll go surgery route. Just gonna keep bonesmashing
im giving an example of who would ascend tbh, surgery is cope anyway

People who are above average could potentially hit giga chad with a few surgeries.

But depends if his problems from being a chad are ones easy to fix.

Ie rhinoplasty for bad nose, chin wing, cheek bone fillers all easy to fix and quick ways to ascend. Others thing are more complicated

And not every surgery gives the results you desire and there’s the odds of getting messed up