Could sitting in a car for 3-4 hours with the engine on and windows down be a looksmax?

D

Deleted member 56068

Ugly manlet (uglier than sub5c3l)
Car exhaust contains sodium, which if you get enough of and drink enough water,decimates bloat and gets rid of water retention. This could be an easy way to get your sodium intake. Is this legit? Someone please test

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, TheBrownOne and Deleted member 32485
Car exhaust contains sodium, which if you get enough of and drink enough water,decimates bloat and gets rid of water retention. This could be an easy way to get your sodium intake. Is this legit? Someone please test
jfl?

Please refrain from adding useless posts on this website, furthering degrading this sites abilities to help maximize each individual's experience of looksmaxxing :)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zura, justropemaxbro, lebronjames23 and 2 others
Please refrain from adding useless posts on this website, furthering degrading this sites abilities to help maximize each individual's experience of looksmaxxing :)
I'll move this to off topic

Yes, as long as you are in your garage

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne, Mace1 and Deleted member 32485
Nevermind you can't move threads my bad
This was meant to be in offtopic

is hanging yourself with a rope a looksmax?? reincarnationmaxing??? can i finally become pure blooded aryan chad if i burn myself at the stake??

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, One Rep Max and TheBrownOne
Water thread. Any old school PSLer would know this.

Nevermind you can't move threads my bad
This was meant to be in offtopic
lol well it doesn't matter what i say im not a mod or anything i was just being a little goofball with my statement

is hanging yourself with a rope a looksmax?? reincarnationmaxing??? can i finally become pure blooded aryan chad if i burn myself at the stake??
Its more likely that you would be born as another curry or a chinese toy slaver

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne
Park in a garage, close the windows, and leave it running. Then you have a real looksmaxx.