Could someone morph me with a better maxilla pls

Lol what a pathetic fag cant even take a joke IRL grow up

Oh yes bro it's all just jokes bro when they take the mickey out of you it's just jokes bro if it happens over and over again it's jokes bro kill yourself and even if it were I am autistic as it is I can't tell the difference between the 2

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Chadelite
Again go back to the shit holes of off topic with the rest of your rotting low life's

18 however people here are purposely down playing me cause I'm curry they can suck my dick other white cels had more advice and shit
that shouldn't be fair

u aren't truecel

Oh yes bro it's all just jokes bro when they take the mickey out of you it's just jokes bro if it happens over and over again it's jokes bro kill yourself and even if it were I am autistic as it is I can't tell the difference between the 2
😂
NTmaxxx
Just don’t be autistic theory

What exactly do they joke about?

What exactly do they joke about?

It's usually me looking like a chav jsut looking fat as fuck and basically racist jokes mainly which really piss me off

It's usually me looking like a chav jsut looking fat as fuck and basically racist jokes mainly which really piss me off
Don’t overreact theory

Nah your to much of a pussy judging by your anime avatar buh buh I'm a desdeant of a Bonobo guess what I'm still more fucking manly than your gooked avi will ever be.
griffith is literally the hottest prettyboy in all of manga and anime

• Love it
Reactions: Griffith

Not sure what your height/weight is, but just punch the main guy in the face man. Your 18 you can't let this shit, keep happening.

Don’t overreact theory

Things take toll especially with people with autism we generally cannot understand people added to that I am shy as it is

Things take toll especially with people with autism we generally cannot understand people added to that I am shy as it is
People are cruel. It’s sad really tbh

People are cruel. It’s sad really tbh

Just get new friends theory issue with that is I need to approach and I'm not normal people who have met me say that

brutal morph bro...

yo bro strt watching phantom requiem for the phantom srs
lol im on like episode 3. man i have it so hard i think i fucked up my brain, i literally cant watch more than 3 minutes of an anime without starting to get extremely bored, then i just go on youtube videos and go through the same thing unless its something funny, and then i go to this forum and its the same thing. i literally go on manga websites and go through lists and lists until i find something that might not bore me. yesterday after an hour of doing that i found the manga gosick, decided to check it out, read 2 chapters and got bored again.

lol im on like episode 3. man i have it so hard i think i fucked up my brain, i literally cant watch more than 3 minutes of an anime without starting to get extremely bored, then i just go on youtube videos and go through the same thing unless its something funny, and then i go to this forum and its the same thing. i literally go on manga websites and go through lists and lists until i find something that might not bore me. yesterday after an hour of doing that i found the manga gosick, decided to check it out, read 2 chapters and got bored again.

Read Lookism manwha, if you haven't already.

Read Lookism manwha, if you haven't already.
whats that
bro its a korean manga... i cant read chinese and korean manga because im a weeb

Shave that disgusting shit on your neck and chin first

whats that

Bruhhh should be mandatory read for everyone here, it's literally about PSL lmao

Tbh if the OP shaved and cleaned up a bit, he wouldn't look half bad. His coloring is pretty good for an Indian guy tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Titbot and Ethnicope
Get lip reduction. I like your nose btw