Could this body be achievable natty?

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I'm currently about 15-16% body fat, 73kg, 176cm (last measured stats a few days ago), 21.5 inch bidelt. I can barely see my abs. I've got good insertions.

IMG 20230306 054146
IMG 20230306 054207
IMG 20230306 054306

I'd like to bulk up slightly more and cut especially if I'd like a result like the third pic otherwise I'd just cut.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: edodalic29, king_bandon, Deleted member 27014 and 5 others
no shit yes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, Deleted member 27014, Sondern and 5 others
1 month in the gym

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Diremeyer, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 27014 and 3 others
1 month in the gym
I only spend 10 minutes a day doing lifting and 20 minutes of cardio. I'm close to the second physique but it's still not as lean.

• JFL
Reactions: Diremeyer, emeraldglass, Deleted member 27014 and 1 other person
I only spend 10 minutes a day doing lifting and 20 minutes of cardio. I'm close to the second physique but it's still not as lean.
U can attain this physique by doing pushups and getting lean, it's extremely mediocre

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Diremeyer, gribsufer1, zharupodrugu and 2 others
U can attain this physique by doing pushups and getting lean, it's extremely mediocre
I'm not looking to have a physique like David Laid, but I think I'm just gonna have to do more bodyweight exercises and cut. I'm eating more carbs than I thought.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Yes. This is peak natty for most men. Anything much beyond this will require chemical enhancement for those with average genetics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Diremeyer, Deleted member 25715, User28823 and 3 others
Yes. This is peak natty for most men. Anything much beyond this will require chemical enhancement for those with average genetics.
I'm not looking to have a physique like David Laid, but I think I'm just gonna have to do more bodyweight exercises and cut. I'm eating more carbs than I thought.

If you are struggling to achieve this (Not surprised given your inceldom genetics) - just JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, 𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐, zharupodrugu and 3 others
average blackpill looksmax advice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10106 and Skywalker
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Diremeyer, Slayercel and Xangsane
Try something close to the carnivore diet like @Prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
If you’re not fat to begin with yes. The problem arises if you been fat before and got saggy skin. Otherwise yes.

• +1
These are average untrained physiques on loxmax.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Xangsane
If you’re not fat to begin with yes. The problem arises if you been fat before and got saggy skin. Otherwise yes.
15-16% body fat, 73kg, 176cm

If you can't achieve even this natty then it's time to lock yourself and give up bro

If you can't achieve even this natty then it's time to lock yourself and give up bro
He should be able to achieve it natty unless shit muscle building genetics. It's not super impressive, but it's not an easy physique for your average dude to achieve either, despite what the delusional spergs here say. People have super high expectations of what peak natty looks like, but that's because most "natty" dudes with impressive physiques aren't natty, and because genetic outliers make up the bulk of what is seen on social media.

• Love it
He should be able to achieve it natty unless shit muscle building genetics. It's not super impressive, but it's not an easy physique for your average dude to achieve either, despite what the delusional spergs here say. People have super high expectations of what peak natty looks like, but that's because most "natty" dudes with impressive physiques aren't natty, and because genetic outliers make up the bulk of what is seen on social media.
Thank you so much, with my current stats do you think I could get this body soon?
My FFMI is 20 but I need to be leaner. At the moment I'm eating too many carbs and slightly not enough protein according to the macro charts. I'm attempting to cut.

Last edited:
Thank you so much, with my current stats do you think I could get this body soon?
My FFMI is 20 but I need to be leaner. At the moment I'm eating too many carbs and slightly not enough protein according to the macro charts. I'm attempting to cut.
You could probably get it in a year or less just be consistent with gym and diet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Diremeyer and Xangsane
This isn't "1 month" or "extremely mediocre". It's a pretty good natty physique.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, SoundnVision, Orbeck of Vinheim and 1 other person
This isn't "1 month" or "extremely mediocre". It's a pretty good natty physique.

Im natty and this physique is mediocre as fuck. Just do some push ups here and there.
Nothing special. In 6 months almost anyone can get it.
gxzdgucnvyr11.jpg
my-goal-was-brad-pitt-from-fight-club-11-months-later-i-v0-6m9wm98ljeh91.jpg

Even untrained Edward Norton looks the same JFL
Edward-Norton-Brad-Pitt-Fight-Club.jpg

I smell heavy odor of Brad Pitt fight club physique cope in this thread.

I invoke @softlysoftly, he will arrive sooner or later anyway

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: buflek and Xangsane
Im natty and this physique is mediocre as fuck. Just do some push ups here and there.

gxzdgucnvyr11.jpg

gxzdgucnvyr11.jpg

You have above average muscle building genetics and deep cut ab insertions.

Most dudes i see in the gym make it to pic related and stay there, not advancing past it.

• +1
You have above average muscle building genetics and deep cut ab insertions.

Most dudes i see in the gym make it to pic related and stay there, not advancing past it.
Do you think I could maintain a body like in the OP?

gxzdgucnvyr11.jpg

gxzdgucnvyr11.jpg

Brutal comparison. Facepill that image is.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Xangsane
yes + it would look good on you.

• Love it
Thank you, why so?
would give you a more masculine vibe since you're currently leaning more towards prettyboy because some of your features are quite androgenous, which is also why you were able to morph yourself to female so well.

• JFL
would give you a more masculine vibe since you're currently leaning more towards prettyboy
Do you think if I achieve a similar body I can finally be maesthetic?
because some of your features are quite androgenous, which is also why you were able to morph yourself to female so well.
JFL @LastGerman

• So Sad
Reactions: LastGerman
Yes

• Love it
Personally I'd cut first if you're at 15, 16% bf.
If you don't mind, what's your waist circunference at the belly buttom and neck circunference right under the adam's apple?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
I think you'll always retain some of it, but it won't look bad.
The more I look and analyse non-prettyboy phenos the more I actually wanna become maesthetic tbh, but "classically" handsome and not the trashy RTT lor love island ook.

16 inches
You're around 5'11/6'00?
I'd aim at 10% then slow bulk up until 15% again. 15/16% is my cut off to start cutting

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Xangsane