Could this body be achievable natty?

You're around 5'11/6'00?
I'd aim at 10% then slow bulk up until 15% again. 15/16% is my cut off to start cutting
5'9
Thanks for the advice, what's the body fat estimation of the images in the oP?

• +1
Reactions: ngsk8
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ngsk8
I only spend 10 minutes a day doing lifting and 20 minutes of cardio. I'm close to the second physique but it's still not as lean.
Caged hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Xangsane
What lifts do you do for 10 minutes?
I do two types of lifts each day for 5 days a week. I usually do squats, DL, bench press, OHP and bodyweight exercises

I do two types of lifts each day for 5 days a week. I usually do squats, DL, bench press, OHP and bodyweight exercises
Just get a beginner program and lift for 1 hour instead and you should be fine

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I only spend 10 minutes a day doing lifting and 20 minutes of cardio. I'm close to the second physique but it's still not as lean.
10 mins i hope you are joking bro. At the very least do 40 min of lifting.

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon and Xangsane
How long did it take for you to get there, what was your starting point?
I was always skinny, been going to the gym on and off for 10 years. But probably takes about 3 years of lifting for a normal person. I am currently 74kg 183cm but just recently cut from 80kg.

• +1
I was always skinny, been going to the gym on and off for 10 years. But probably takes about 3 years of lifting for a normal person. I am currently 74kg 183cm but just recently cut from 80kg.
I used to be chubby as a teen.

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon
I used to be chubby as a teen.
Then it might be different for you. Bulking was so hard for me but I risk cutting too quick causing muscle loss. Id say cut until you are around 15 percent body fat and stay like that for 2 years while lifting 5 days a week at least for 1 hour a day

• +1
Then it might be different for you. Bulking was so hard for me but I risk cutting too quick causing muscle loss. Id say cut until you are around 15 percent body fat and stay like that for 2 years while lifting 5 days a week at least for 1 hour a day
I'm currently around 16% or so. I've been eating more carbs and too little protein according to the macro pie charts.

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon
I'm currently around 16% or so. I've been eating more carbs and too little protein according to the macro pie charts.
I would say eat 1g protein per pound of body weight every day. Also the quality of the protein is important. Meat and dairy is better than plants for example

• Love it
I would say eat 1g protein per pound of body weight every day. Also the quality of the protein is important. Meat and dairy is better than plants for example
Thanks for the advice. Do you know who the niggas are in the OP?

You have above average muscle building genetics and deep cut ab insertions.

Most dudes i see in the gym make it to pic related and stay there, not advancing past it.
Its not me on the pictures. i would rope if i was that ugly.

im an ectomorph my muscle building genetics are average/below average.

Its achievable and nothing special cuz for example its me after 3 months of training:
ocr

Im natty and this physique is mediocre as fuck. Just do some push ups here and there.

Nothing special. In 6 months almost anyone can get it.
gxzdgucnvyr11.jpg
my-goal-was-brad-pitt-from-fight-club-11-months-later-i-v0-6m9wm98ljeh91.jpg

Even untrained Edward Norton looks the same JFL
Edward-Norton-Brad-Pitt-Fight-Club.jpg

I smell heavy odor of Brad Pitt fight club physique cope in this thread.

I invoke @softlysoftly, he will arrive sooner or later anyway
thats what I been telling these blokes but the only reason they disagree with me is because they actually don't workout or know anything about it like the easiest way to tell someone is a noob to lifting and aesthetics and how you will be perceived is if they disagree with me

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
I'm currently about 15-16% body fat, 73kg, 176cm (last measured stats a few days ago), 21.5 inch bidelt. I can barely see my abs. I've got good insertions.

View attachment 2100835

I'd like to bulk up slightly more and cut especially if I'd like a result like the third pic otherwise I'd just cut.

If you lift weights 10 minutes a day, you'll never get there. If you eat right, work out regularly for years, you might get there, but I doubt it - not because it isn't achievable natty, but because most who are natty never get there, and I think you're one of them. Those who cycle would get there quite fast.

@Diremeyer why JFL react nigga? Unless he’s a skinny twink a year of lifting for a 5’9 guy will get him close to that physique

If you lift weights 10 minutes a day, you'll never get there. If you eat right, work out regularly for years, you might get there, but I doubt it - not because it isn't achievable natty, but because most who are natty never get there, and I think you're one of them. Those who cycle would get there quite fast.
Why do you think I'm one of the majority?

1st percentile if you can’t achieve that body naturally.