Could you help give me a reference?

C

cardamom

Iron
Hello everyone hope you're all having a great day!

I was wondering if there are any research or surveys on what type of clothing is most sexually appealing on a man?

I've seen girls becoming pervy over sweatpants but thats the extent of my knowledge. Are there any resources on this?

I would also love if you could reference any resources that show which body parts or muscle groups are most sexually appealing to females.

• +1
Reactions: LusterToLow
There was a research on does clothing affects female attraction towards men and vica versa.What they found out was intresting, men didnt care at all whather a women was dressed good or poor,they were just choosing the most attractive one,while women were apart from looks finding guys that were better clothed more attractive.
I belive its not that hard to find that study and if people here think its bullshit than go watch some guy that is digging sewerage in their clothes try to pick up a girl in the heels ready for going out and tell me how did it went.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
V taper

beyond that, high status

V taper

beyond that, high status
Yeah you can also dress like high status,armani,gucci,versacce,500$ watch.If you cant afford it work towards it in meanwhile be just clean,dont wear oversized clothes but the ones nicely fitting.Nice classy jeans and shirt all day over baggy trousers and hoodies like you are a fucking rapper.
Also sometimes it isnt bad to wear something that little stands out but is still cool and tasty.Look at celebrities , pop stars,rock stars,a lot of them are dressed really eccentric,they wear things that are unusual,not plain ordinary things that are under social norms,but are clothed to bring attention.
Would you think that some loser shy uncofident nerd would have a courage to wear something like that,he would try to fit in and dont bring too much attention to him.You really need to have a confidence to wear something unordinary,you are indirectly demonstrating higer value and at least bringing attention to yourself.

Last edited:
Abcd