Counting calories is bs if you are eating real food...

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Unless your going on an extreme cut you will not feel hungry if you are eating real food most of the time.

If you eat shit food with bad quality then you will feel hungrier throughout the day but try eating something like 10 eggs or a steak and being hungry afterwards.

Shit is only necessary if your going on an extreme cut if you eat fast food your brain will signal hunger hormone because you had low quality food

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizon, Deleted member 21044, ROTTING and 5 others
Like technically if you ate 1800 calories at Mcdonalds vs just steak eggs some veggies and rice chicken you would lose weight at the same rate (although you would probably lose 2X more muscle on the first diet) but you will feel awful and still be hungry on the first one

Its just the gayest shit ever I know people who do this when they go out like one bad meal is going to ruin their progress. It really is a life style if your life is on point 99% of the time then you will be fine if you eat like shit a lot then your fucked

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, ROTTING, TheDragon and 3 others
I find it cringe when people who don't lift and aren't trying to preserve muscle count calories
literally complete waste of time; just stop being a fatass lol

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Deleted member 11126
Also follow me I want to comment on your profile babe

I find it cringe when people who don't lift and aren't trying to preserve muscle count calories
muscle is cope i dont care about macimising hypertrophy or whatever, im just learning martial arts

• Love it
Reactions: capybara
muscle is cope i dont care about macimising hypertrophy or whatever, im just learning martial arts
Based! Lifting is better than being sedentary but martial arts, calisthenics, and cardio are more natural and mog lifting

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 11126
Yeah its a sign your eating dog shit food. I talked with this fattie he was telling me about how he counts calories and is not losing weight and his diet was so shit. Like no wonder he would also have 2 day binges on the weekend and eat 10,000 calories but not take that into account.

Told him to just fast for a week then eat only food he cooked with real ingridents and he couldn't even bother to learn to cook. I keep wonder why there is a personal trainer industry at all when so much stuff is just common sense but then you look around at how dumb and (lazy/making excuses) people are and you realize why it even exists

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: capybara and gribsufer1
Based! Lifting is better than being sedentary but martial arts, calisthenics, and cardio are more natural and mog lifting
id say lifting mogs due to how how many different muscles you can accurately target especially with cables and have good progressive overload and rep ranges you need, calisthenics is much more limited, i dont care about muh natural movement , its just that martial arts make you a good fighter not lifting, ill lift seriously in the future when i can get my diet perfect and get all the supplements i need etc but its low ROI for me rn im just a teen , whereas being a good fighter means i can start a crew to moneymac

• +1
Yeah ideally you lift for a sport but if you do mainly compound movements you can look pretty decent.

If your a runner with 12% body fat tho you mog a 25% 200 pound bodybuilder with a 300 bench in girls eyes. There's a reason humans don't look like chimps or gorillas humans are built to have lean compact frames and have strength but also be able to run and move for a long time without getting tired. Brad Pitt from fight club is probably the ideal build you can get if you want to look like a body builder level strength your either on roids or bulking none of which is natural or efficient to what the human form was intended for

any more muscle then this and your getting into diminishing returns territory

iu

If humans really were evolved for strength then we would not be how we are today chimps are 5-10X stronger then humans at similar sizes and have insane amounts of muscle. I think humans lost these traits in favor of endurance and being able to run for a long time

iu

Last edited:
  • +1
id say lifting mogs due to how how many different muscles you can accurately target especially with cables and have good progressive overload and rep ranges you need, calisthenics is much more limited, i dont care about muh natural movement , its just that martial arts make you a good fighter not lifting, ill lift seriously in the future when i can get my diet perfect and get all the supplements i need etc but its low ROI for me rn im just a teen , whereas being a good fighter means i can start a crew to moneymac
Barbells mogs for lower body but barbell is unnecessary for upper body

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Unless your going on an extreme cut you will not feel hungry if you are eating real food most of the time.

If you eat shit food with bad quality then you will feel hungrier throughout the day but try eating something like 10 eggs or a steak and being hungry afterwards.

Shit is only necessary if your going on an extreme cut if you eat fast food your brain will signal hunger hormone because you had low quality food
just avoid simple carbs make u go hungry hella fast

Yeah ideally you lift for a sport but if you do mainly compound movements you can look pretty decent.

If your a runner with 12% body fat tho you mog a 25% 200 pound bodybuilder with a 300 bench in girls eyes. There's a reason humans don't look like chimps or gorillas humans are built to have lean compact frames and have strength but also be able to run and move for a long time without getting tired. Brad Pitt from fight club is probably the ideal build you can get if you want to look like a body builder level strength your either on roids or bulking none of which is natural or efficient to what the human form was intended for

iu

If humans really were evolved for strength then we would not be how we are today chimps are 5-10X stronger then humans at similar sizes and have insane amounts of muscle. I think humans lost these traits in favor of endurance and being able to run for a long time

iu
steve reeves physique is still ideal

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
just avoid simple carbs make u go hungry hella fast
Well also higher quality foods do too. Like if you eat a potato it fill you up more then rice. Fruits have simple carbs but it would also be very hard to over eat fruit alone

• +1
steve reeves physique is still ideal
Well in girls eyes the guy you posted looks good nothing like modern gross body builders.

But my point is more muscle then brad pit in that pic is not going to win you any favor with girls it is a unique look and I will say its pretty nice but humans were designed to be running and moving multiple hours a day having a lean robust efficient build is just more realistic

• +1
I like counting calories because I tend to eat too little if I don't. And you'll never get super lean merely by "not being a fatass."

• +1
I like counting calories because I tend to eat too little if I don't. And you'll never get super lean merely by "not being a fatass."
Depends how fat you are. I think some people are just so fat they need to do something extreme like fasting or low calorie diet but thats for people 100 pounds overweight. Otherwise just fast once or twice a year and eat reasonable food

Like technically if you ate 1800 calories at Mcdonalds vs just steak eggs some veggies and rice chicken you would lose weight at the same rate (although you would probably lose 2X more muscle on the first diet) but you will feel awful and still be hungry on the first one

Its just the gayest shit ever I know people who do this when they go out like one bad meal is going to ruin their progress. It really is a life style if your life is on point 99% of the time then you will be fine if you eat like shit a lot then your fucked
tbh mcdonalds isnt that bad if you just eat meat and throw out the other shit, they often have good deals on burgers and stuff and you could get an easy 50+ g of protein in one meal

• +1
tbh mcdonalds isnt that bad if you just eat meat and throw out the other shit, they often have good deals on burgers and stuff and you could get an easy 50+ g of protein in one meal
Yeah they are the only fast food that doesn't cook their meat in seed oils. But its all the other stuff that will kill you. The fries the soft drinks the sauces ect

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096
Yeah they are the only fast food that doesn't cook their meat in seed oils. But its all the other stuff that will kill you. The fries the soft drinks the sauces ect
yeah tbh even some of the burgers by themselves will get you if not careful, one time i looked at the nutritional value and it was like 1k mg sodium just for a double stack jfl

• +1
yeah tbh even some of the burgers by themselves will get you if not careful, one time i looked at the nutritional value and it was like 1k mg sodium just for a double stack jfl
Really if you do this once in a while like on a road trip nothing will happen. You could eat 8000 calories in one day but if you ate relatively normal the rest of the month it would have hardly any difference on your final weight.

Its the consistent things you do that matter if you eat overall good thats what matters

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096
i recommend everyone to count calories for a week or two. it gives you a great idea on what has what, makes it really easy to guesstimate how many calories ur eating for later on which is useful

If most people ate a healthy balanced diet of fruits, vegetables & meat. They would not overeat.

iu

iu
I've been lifting natty since mid-July (though I was doing a cut until late September because I was skinny fat when I joined a gym) and I still don't have Fight Club Brad Pitt's level of musculature. And I am not as lean as him either because I have been bulking for the past 4 months. lmfao.
Even just obtaining Brad Pitt's physique is going to take a lot of work to achieve natty if you are starting from a beginner level.

• +1
I've been lifting natty since mid-July (though I was doing a cut until late September because I was skinny fat when I joined a gym) and I still don't have Fight Club Brad Pitt's level of musculature. And I am not as lean as him either because I have been bulking for the past 4 months. lmfao.
Even just obtaining Brad Pitt's physique is going to take a lot of work to achieve natty if you are starting from a beginner level.
Yeah I meant more so this is the max amount of muscle where you will inherently look good. A runner with shit muscle is more appealing then a lifter. I have been both oddly enough guys respected me more on the bulk but I did way worse with women. But ideally you don't look like a total stick and are low body fat.

Runners have some muscle but the main benefits are just my face. At 10-15% body fat your face will look a lot better especially if you store a lot of face fat.