Eating is a legit mental illness for most people & is TOXIC

BullyofAlphaBitches

BullyofAlphaBitches

Return of The Truth
Since the average person emotion eats that is why they're fat, mental illness and metabolic dysfunction.

For the healthy and high androgen guy without mental illness his desire to eat is minimal -- only JUST for sustenance.

Since many people do NOT eat for sustenance but destructive and as part of mental illness/etc. eating IN GENERAL is not healthy.

You are supposed to only eat a little when ravenous hunger compels you to.

You don't just pick at food all day or else you are mentally ill and/or metabolically ill.

People eat now like people never ate before in past generations with greater health/etc.

People now eat to cope, because mental illness, overall illness/subpar health, etc.

NOT purely out of hunger by itself with no other signal/urge/etc.

So food itself is a legit POISON for a good portion of the population.

You really need to evaluate your eating and mental/physiological state.

Most people get fat also not from the eating itself but from the metabolic illness that correlates with the mental illness and overall body health status.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, 5'8manlet, Brus Wane and 11 others
High IQ and being high bf or bloat is the biggest looksmin
Lean = most of looksmaxxing
Btw it's not easy to just diet for months

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Absi, GabachoCopium and 6 others
High IQ and being high bf or bloat is the biggest looksmin
Lean = most of looksmaxxing
i find it hard to leanmaxx since food is soothing. I am not fat nowhere near it but I've planned on leanmaxxing since a long time I always fail after 3 or 4 days unfortunately.

When I feel bad I open some pack of snacks and start binge eating.

After procrastinating and always relapsing on my eating habits I stopped trying I guess I'll never be lean.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
next time try to at least make your stupidity seem plausibly real so we can laugh at you rather than just go "another shitty nonsense thread from a 100 post greycel"

• JFL
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches
next time try to at least make your stupidity seem plausibly real so we can laugh at you rather than just go "another shitty nonsense thread from a 100 post greycel"

I've been on PSL longer than your 4cm balls have dropped.

I just manifest in new forms regularly to keep you slaves guessing and doubting.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall

I just manifest in new forms regularly to keep you slaves guessing and doubting.
imagine calling anyone a slave when you starve yourself and post pro anorexia garbage like this. sapience 404

Overeating is a feminine trait.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj and BullyofAlphaBitches
imagine calling anyone a slave when you starve yourself and post pro anorexia garbage like this. sapience 404

I don't starve myself at all.

I don't starve myself at all.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65224
Since the average person emotion eats that is why they're fat, mental illness and metabolic dysfunction.

For the healthy and high androgen guy without mental illness his desire to eat is minimal -- only JUST for sustenance.

Since many people do NOT eat for sustenance but destructive and as part of mental illness/etc. eating IN GENERAL is not healthy.

You don't just pick at food all day or else you are mentally ill and/or metabolically ill.

People eat now like people never ate before in past generations with greater health/etc.

People now eat to cope, because mental illness, overall illness/subpar health, etc.

Most people get fat also not from the eating itself but from the metabolic illness that correlates with the mental illness and overall body health status.
thanks for the most obvious obesity cycle observation, fucking retard

• Ugh..
100% facts my body is the best and I feel the best when I only eat as little as I need and I'm always still a bit hungry after eating

• Hmm...

very alpha and wise of ur high T self

Food destroyed my life, i have good genetics but i was skinnyfat my whole life because i never worked out untill 20 and ate only junk food . All the rejects i witnessed from girls could have been avoided if i was lean from the start and didnt had to fight back at 21 what i shouldve already achieved since 15-16

• Woah
Legit. Dieting is not only painfully uncomfortable, but it also triggers depression, irritability and insomnia.

I get what your saying to some degree, but I'm ngl the BIGGEST reason that people end up fat is because they just eat carbs and sugar all day. If you're eating high protein and decently high healthy fats, you literally will not get hungry like that so most of the time it's not even about stress eating it's just the diet your parents raised you on.

The hard part of getting lean isn't actually being in a deficit, it's having to cope with subhuman bodyfat distribution. I was 182 lbs (26% bf pig) in November 2023 and now I'm like 162 with almost 0 muscle loss. I'd say Im about 19-20% bf rn, but the shit that pisses me off is that i still have slight love handles and my face hasn't leaned out. I gotta go till 12% bf which is annoying cuz its gonna take like 2-3 months.

Also never bulk for the muh gains, I bulked from a twinkmaxxed 135lbs to 180 from 2022-2023 which is why I'm in this situation in the first place jfl. Funniest thing is there isn't even a crazy difference in gym performance based on bulk or cut, it's mainly just about whether you're hitting protein and getting micronutrients in.

• Ugh..
Imagine if you put this kind of effort in your homework then you wouldn't be failing school and your parents wouldn't hate you ugly brown faggot

I've been super lean for years

Eating is gay and boring

• So Sad
Reactions: datboijj
I've been super lean for years

Eating is gay and boring
i don't know if im jealous or pitifully
on the other hand i want to be lean with no problem of food cravings
but eating to me is such a high! Each bite is full of wonder
Since my sentience goal of having to experience as much sensations as possible
I would rather have the food cravings than feel nothing from food

• +1
Reactions: researcher888
i don't know if im jealous or pitifully
on the other hand i want to be lean with no problem of food cravings
but eating to me is such a high! Each bite is full of wonder
Since my sentience goal of having to experience as much sensations as possible
I would rather have the food cravings than feel nothing from food
for me all food tastes disgusting and like cardboard

I never crave food

• So Sad
Reactions: datboijj

How do i bulk

Imagine if you put this kind of effort in your homework then you wouldn't be failing school and your parents wouldn't hate you ugly brown faggot
JFL I'm literally graduating college this month and have a six-figure remote job lined up keep coping cuz I wrote 3 paragraphs on looksmax.org you utterly obese subhuman.

JFL I'm literally graduating college this month and have a six-figure remote job lined up keep coping cuz I wrote 3 paragraphs on looksmax.org you utterly obese subhuman.
Yeah that’s why you’re in this shithole with other degenerates

Yeah that’s why you’re in this shithole with other degenerates
Your degenerate ass has been active on here since 2021 while I only started posting 2 weeks ago jfl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Mirin your low-iq you utter subhuman.

J
Your degenerate ass has been active on here since 2021 while I only started posting 2 weeks ago jfl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Mirin your low-iq you utter subhuman.
ylure probably older than me unc

You’re probably older than me unc

J

ylure probably older than me unc
Probs am I'm 21, but being young af on here isn't a good thing. At least I enjoyed my youth while you rot on here as a non-NT autist prob browsing this shithole in class with no friends.

Probs am I'm 21, but being young af on here isn't a good thing. At least I enjoyed my youth while you rot on here as a non-NT autist prob browsing this shithole in class with no friends.
My first comment wasn’t even replying to you why did you even reply to me I was originally talking to op