Couples that aren’t looksmatched are very rare!

PMF1

PMF1

Platinum
When you look at couples irl and on social media, nearly none of them aren’t looksmatched. It seems like chads are the only ones who date down in attractiveness often.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, vermillioncorefan, infini and 4 others
Not extremely rare where I live

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss and murdah
All the women seem to be with guys who are at least 2 heads taller than them.

What am I supposed to have a date with? a dwarf?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and BeanletMogger
Well, where i live it's a bunch of MTN's for their respective age dating some disgusting landwhales for like 70% of the couples.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Brian Peppers and vermillioncorefan
Why do chads date down in attractiveness do u think?

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Why do chads date down in attractiveness do u think?
Easier

Stacie’s tend to go for status over looks for LTR, so tend to date money and status maxxed HTNs

This leaves Chad to have to settle with Becky and HTB, cuz Stacie’s are taken by richer higher status men after Chad pumps and dumps her, and Becky will kill for Chad

When you look at couples irl and on social media, nearly none of them aren’t looksmatched. It seems like chads are the only ones who date down in attractiveness often.
Yes sure son
outside UK.

all i see is chad with hot girls HTNs with mtbs and MTNs have ugly or mid girlfriends:feelskek::feelskek:and then fat niggas date each other
Well, where i live it's a bunch of MTN's for their respective age dating some disgusting landwhales for like 70% of the couples.
and i see this

Well it makes sense that most couples are looksmatched. Also, it depends on what level of mismatch we are talking about. For example: A 5/10 guy dating a 7/10 girl? Not that uncommon. A 5/10 guy dating a 9/10 girl? Extremely rare.

Additionally, contrary to popular belief here, when it comes to relationships, it's far more likely to see a couple where the woman is more attractive than the guy than the reverse.

"Chads dating down all the time bro". No they don't. Men only invest and enter in a relationship if they are getting a good deal in the looks department. Why would a Chad date a Becky, when he can easily fuck multiple of them with little to no effort on his part? Use your brain. Generally if a man is getting a lot of sex, especially from multiple women, he ain't getting in a relationship, especially in a relationship with an inferior genetic specimen(minus rare exceptions of course). Doesn't make sense in any way, shape or form, since men are way more sex focused than relationship focused compared to women.

I see average healthy weight men (MTN) under 6ft with overweight or obese women everywhere. Their Gf's outweight them. It truly is sad.

This reverse is rare (rarely do you see a slim average woman with a fat dude).

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
so from what i noticed, most young (late teens to late twenties) htn girls will date htn dudes.

unless you're a sexy latina bitch. then you are automatically attracted to 5'7 beaner dick