Blonde women love guys with dark hair

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
I keep observing this over and over so it can't just be confirmation bias. When I go out and see couples in which the woman is a natural blonde, her bf nearly always has very dark hair (dark brown or black). On the other hand when I see couples where the guy is blonde his gf has very dark hair. It's women who are the selectors, so it appears hair color is far more important than this forum realizes if this one trait can decide which women filter you. If you're white and have a medium hair color like light/medium brown then this isn't relevant to you and you won't notice it. If you're ethnik or a dark-haired white guy you will have most success with blonde women, while blonde guys need to approach women with dark hair and a med look.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, FrenchChad, murdah and 9 others
A big ol' word salad to simply say BBC

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, klip11, rhinoplasty and 1 other person
A big ol' word salad to simply say BBC
I'm sure that a disproportionate percentage of white women who are with black men are blonde or redhead.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
i noticed that dyed blonde haired women dislike blond men. They feel resentment to blond men, for them only females should be allowed to have blonde hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Chadeep and <6PSLcel
I'm sure that a disproportionate percentage of white women who are with black men are blonde or redhead.
what if im white with black hair

@buflek

Average magyar thread @russiancelreturns

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
i mean im blonde and date a blonde girl but i agree that its often/mostly the opposites that attract each other

if im being honest im also a little more attracted to brown haired girls

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
We go for genes similar to ours but not too similar, hence most guys and girls go for mates from distant parts of their own race. Nordics lust for Mediterraneans, and meds lust for nordics, which is what is seen here

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I keep observing this over and over so it can't just be confirmation bias. When I go out and see couples in which the woman is a natural blonde, her bf nearly always has very dark hair (dark brown or black). On the other hand when I see couples where the guy is blonde his gf has very dark hair. It's women who are the selectors, so it appears hair color is far more important than this forum realizes if this one trait can decide which women filter you. If you're white and have a medium hair color like light/medium brown then this isn't relevant to you and you won't notice it. If you're ethnik or a dark-haired white guy you will have most success with blonde women, while blonde guys need to approach women with dark hair and a med look.
you just need to be attractive

ethnics arent getting blond women, fuck outta here
blond man fucked the shit out of your oneitis and now your posting your fetishes on this forum :lul::lul:
if your taking about dark haired white men tho, i agree

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Real, I've seen so many pajeets being with white girls

tbh this is true all white girls that like me are usually blonde