COVID-19 pandemic was the best time of my life

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
People think I'm being edgy but it changed my life for the positive massively. I was a rotter so lockdowns had no affect.

In UK we had furlough and I spent 2 months getting paid 80% of my wage to carry on rotting playing vidya. Some people spent up to a FULL year on this (although reduced to 60% at some point I think).

Stock market crashed and I made tons. Seeing WWIII fears over US assassination of Iranian, COVID-19 conferences, Lebanon explosion, Kobe death, BLM/George Floyd killing and riots was peak entertainment. It's like the Jews had planned for us in-home entertainment.

WFH and remote work mogged. This was the biggest positive of my life. Never again am I spending 2+ hours travelling/getting ready. Now I wake up for work at 8:59 and I'm logged in and ready to work (while still in bed) at 9:00. I go into office once a week. Had to go in on a Friday for the first time ever for an important meeting last week. Literally got depressed over this and so did my other colleagues - almost started a riot about being called in on a Friday. Holy shit I'm spoilt.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: el primo, BecomingHuman, capybara and 5 others
1000 words for 0 reacts

• JFL
Reactions: capybara
What do you do for work?

• +1
What do you do for work?
Not doxxing myself but "consultancy". Not big 4 or anything and low level tbh not paid anywhere near as them but got good flexibility and work-life balance so don't care.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_, capybara and Abhorrence
We didnt even have lockdowns brutal

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: capybara and ElTruecel
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: capybara, Zeruel, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
It was funny seeing normies lose their mind even while having lots of social media interactions with their friends, they'd rope as a rotter

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman, Pikabro and SecularIslamist
pft, 2020 was the worst year of my life but 2021 wasn't so bad lol i kinda peaked

• JFL
No i still had school all through 2020 and 2021. Sweden had no lockdowns
High IQ of them to not do so over a flu but jfl missed out seeing dead cities and going to grocery store and literally nothing there.

It was literally something out of a zombie apocalypse.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, capybara, Abhorrence and 1 other person
High IQ of them to not do so over a flu but jfl missed out seeing dead cities and going to grocery store and literally nothing there.

It was literally something out of a zombie apocalypse.
There was no mandatory vaccination either. I remember i was sick when we did it in school but i didnt even have to afterwards. Never had covid either lol

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: capybara and SecularIslamist
There was no mandatory vaccination either. I remember i was sick when we did it in school but i didnt even have to afterwards. Never had covid either lol
Was there even any affect over this Jew flu? I'm surprised coz scandis are usually liberals and it was the liberals in Western society that were arguing for lockdowns - once it became apparent it wasn't only Chinese people who had it (and therefore not racist) JFL.

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
Normalfags and foids went mad not being able to interact socially
Hard to believe it was 4 years ago, remember it like yesterday

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Stocks and crypto. Shortinf shit like Hertz and going long on tech stocks. 2021 kinda fucked me because I'm a permabear.

Honestly I'm actually a dumb fucker. I could've made so much I could've retired from crypto. I turned down Solana at $2 in 2018. Polkadot OTC from VCs back in 2017. And TONs of other alts. Dfinity gave me $8000 of ICP tokens for FREE just because I subbed to their newsletter jfl.

I'm a massive gay permabear now.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Eternal_ and 5'7 zoomer
Was there even any affect over this Jew flu? I'm surprised coz scandis are usually liberals and it was the liberals in Western society that were arguing for lockdowns - once it became apparent it wasn't only Chinese people who had it (and therefore not racist) JFL.
There was but not as much as USA, Italy etc. They overhyped it alot

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and 5'7 zoomer
Polkadot OTC from VCs back in 2027. And TONs of other alts. Dfinity gave me $8000 of ICP tokens for FREE just because I subbed to their newsletter jfl.
Bro speaking in /biz/ :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Boss for shorting the market.
Thing I I started shorting in 2021 and lost it. Wish I had carried on because all these dumb tech stocks (SPACs) crashed over 90% (i.e Rivian, Quantumscape) I got burnt as they went up.
Big4 Consultants are paid like shit. Sweat-shops.
that's the most important part.
Nah they're six figures but life balance is 100x better. Actually started a new job this month and pays 10% less, but 10x better work and flexibility.

Fuck working like a donkey just to get paid an extra 10%

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone