Crazy DNP story

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Crazy DNP story

Hello, this is my experience with DNP. I have experienced an overdose first hand because of an overdosed batch.I did 300mg a day every single cycle I did with it and never had a problem, until the last time I did it.Lost a shit ton of fat and got shredded in 3 weeks instead of 3 months, so I kept using it.But this one time, I got a pack of 200 caps from my source and after just 1 caps I felt hot as FUCK.I mean, I had never even felt 300mg on day one before, so I was like "fuck yeah, these are good shit"So the next day I took 300mg again and got hot as fuuuuuuuuuck during the day and couldn't even move all day without feeling like I was going to shit myself (basically how I would feel on day 10 on my other cycles).Day 3 I took 300mg again and this time, after about 3 hours I feel like I am going to faint and started getting hypos and cramps, so I lay down on my bed next to a fan and drink like 2 gallons of water.Then I remember feeling extremely ill and then I faint and lose conciousnes for multiple hours. I wake up several hours later and as soon as I stand up and take a couple steps I faint again and hit my head and chin on a chair or the floor or something. After about another 45 minutes, I wake up again and this time I was extremely dry in my mouth and eyes and couldn't even get my eyes to open because the eye lids were glued to my eyes. I start crawling back into my room to grab my jug of water, my stack of multivitamins and salt and mineral supplements. I slam a whole jug of water with like 10 multivitamins in it and some salt, mineral supplements and just lay down on my floor with a pillow under my head for about 2 hours and wait because I am too scared to stand up again. After 2 hours I try to stand up and this time I feel fine and could drive to the hospital. Not only was I overdosed on DNP, I had an infection in my liver, kidneys, intestines, bladder and blood. So they had to give me some medicin through an IV drip. It was NUTS. My body was literally about to fail on me and I thought I was going to die, I was so scared that I called the people I cared about and told them I might not make it and that I love them. But here I am, still alive and well.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and vermillioncorefan
dont reply to my threads ever again jfl "judy hopp's lover"
Thumb

"just take dnp bro"

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
Crazy DNP story

Hello, this is my experience with DNP. I have experienced an overdose first hand because of an overdosed batch.I did 300mg a day every single cycle I did with it and never had a problem, until the last time I did it.Lost a shit ton of fat and got shredded in 3 weeks instead of 3 months, so I kept using it.But this one time, I got a pack of 200 caps from my source and after just 1 caps I felt hot as FUCK.I mean, I had never even felt 300mg on day one before, so I was like "fuck yeah, these are good shit"So the next day I took 300mg again and got hot as fuuuuuuuuuck during the day and couldn't even move all day without feeling like I was going to shit myself (basically how I would feel on day 10 on my other cycles).Day 3 I took 300mg again and this time, after about 3 hours I feel like I am going to faint and started getting hypos and cramps, so I lay down on my bed next to a fan and drink like 2 gallons of water.Then I remember feeling extremely ill and then I faint and lose conciousnes for multiple hours. I wake up several hours later and as soon as I stand up and take a couple steps I faint again and hit my head and chin on a chair or the floor or something. After about another 45 minutes, I wake up again and this time I was extremely dry in my mouth and eyes and couldn't even get my eyes to open because the eye lids were glued to my eyes. I start crawling back into my room to grab my jug of water, my stack of multivitamins and salt and mineral supplements. I slam a whole jug of water with like 10 multivitamins in it and some salt, mineral supplements and just lay down on my floor with a pillow under my head for about 2 hours and wait because I am too scared to stand up again. After 2 hours I try to stand up and this time I feel fine and could drive to the hospital. Not only was I overdosed on DNP, I had an infection in my liver, kidneys, intestines, bladder and blood. So they had to give me some medicin through an IV drip. It was NUTS. My body was literally about to fail on me and I thought I was going to die, I was so scared that I called the people I cared about and told them I might not make it and that I love them. But here I am, still alive and well.
how do I make sure this doesnt happen to me

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
how do I make sure this doesnt happen to me
Don’t take too much and stop if you’re heating up too much . Work up to bigger doses so u can get a feel

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Don’t take too much and stop if you’re heating up too much . Work up to bigger doses so u can get a feel
how do I protect from organ problems he had

how do I protect from organ problems he had
He took too much doesn’t happen in low doses. It actually anti cancer and anti aging in low dose

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
its ok if you stop after 5 days, its not risky just that youll get fatigued af and warm af
what a dose you recommend for weight loss? whats the anticancer dose? how does it promote anti aging and anti cancer

what a dose you recommend for weight loss?
125 for 3 days and then 250 for 3 days, stop for two days and repeat. Infintie glitch until ur a t desired bodyweight. only bad thing is ull feel fatigued as fuck the whole day so just stay at home and jack off/ play something/ watch movie
whats the anticancer dose?

around 50 mg if i remember correctly
how does it promote anti aging and anti cancer
It upegulates metabolism which has its own benefits through UCP1 activation and uncoupling. Increased body heat also kills any pathogens in the body, while getting rid of fat is healthy in the long term (although pretty stressful in short term)

• +1
125 for 3 days and then 250 for 3 days, stop for two days and repeat. Infintie glitch until ur a t desired bodyweight. only bad thing is ull feel fatigued as fuck the whole day so just stay at home and jack off/ play something/ watch movie

around 50 mg if i remember correctly

It upegulates metabolism which has its own benefits through UCP1 activation and uncoupling. Increased body heat also kills any pathogens in the body, while getting rid of fat is healthy in the long term (although pretty stressful in short term)
thanks for info brocel

Crazy DNP story

Almost die due to using the worst fat burner healthwise. Idiot

Almost die due to using the worst fat burner healthwise. Idiot
It's the best health wise on low doses, what are u gonna use other than this, clen gives heart attack and the other shits are too processed
Dnp is pure

It's the best health wise on low doses, what are u gonna use other than this, clen gives heart attack and the other shits are too processed
Dnp is pure
Just diet and metformin for insulin sensitivity

Just diet and metformin for insulin sensitivity
On keto, if you slip up and eat junk shit your body goes out of ketogen phase and then you have to wait another 3 days to start burning fat again.
In diet you also lose muscle mass, you don't lose pure fat
But with DNP the weight you lost is pure fat, no muscle involved

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
On keto, if you slip up and eat junk shit your body goes out of ketogen phase and then you have to wait another 3 days to start burning fat again.
In diet you also lose muscle mass, you don't lose pure fat
But with DNP the weight you lost is pure fat, no muscle involved
Where cam i get dnp

Where cam i get dnp
Idk pretty hard to find also not sure if that shit even exists in bolivia tbh ask some guy in ur gym or gymcel friends you might find a source but weigh the dnp before taking wrong dose = death most likely since you can easily overdose on this

• +1
Where cam i get dnp
Also they might sell rat poison to u instead of dnp because again its bolivia third world shithole so yeah move to some first world country and purchase dnp there jfl

• So Sad
Idk pretty hard to find also not sure if that shit even exists in bolivia tbh ask some guy in ur gym or gymcel friends you might find a source but weigh the dnp before taking wrong dose = death most likely since you can easily overdose on this
Whay u rate me on my avi bro

Also they might sell rat poison to u instead of dnp because again its bolivia third world shithole so yeah move to some first world country and purchase dnp there jfl
Yeah i wont purchase dnp here foe sure

• +1
Reactions: asdvek