Creatine makes me look muscular while barely working out

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
I forgot how potent this stuff is or maybe I'm a hyper responder. I'm leanmaxing now and I was wondering why do I still look so soft and puffy unlike last time I leanmaxed to the same weight, and why the hell do my muscles look big even though I barely work out. I realized it's gotta be the creatine HCL I've been taking. Same thing happened when I used it the first time many years ago, all my muscles swelled up and people thought I was on steroids. I look like a guy who works out, but for the past year I've literally only been doing 32 reps per day with light weights. My daily workout lasts less than 5 minutes and I don't even train abs. This stuff fills your muscles with water. The downside is it makes you look bloated. Now I'm going to see what happens when I stop taking creatine because it makes my face a bit bloated and I know going to shrink right back down within a week like last time I stopped taking it years ago and look like someone who doesn't even lift.

TLDR: These are fake muscles filled with water from taking creatine

Attachments

• 20240501_205714 2.jpg
    20240501_205714 2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Cutecel2001, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 6 others
Im buying only if my bettings on soccer go well

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger
I forgot how potent this stuff is or maybe I'm a hyper responder. I'm leanmaxing now and I was wondering why do I still look so soft and puffy unlike last time I leanmaxed to the same weight, and why the hell do my muscles look big even though I barely work out. I realized it's gotta be the creatine HCL I've been taking. Same thing happened when I used it the first time many years ago, all my muscles swelled up and people thought I was on steroids. I look like a guy who works out, but for the past year I've literally only been doing 32 reps per day with light weights. My daily workout lasts less than 5 minutes and I don't even train abs. This stuff fills your muscles with water. Now I'm going to see what happens when I stop taking creatine because it makes my face a bit bloated and I know going to shrink right back down within a week like last time I stopped taking it years ago and look like someone who doesn't even lift.

It also makes your face bloated, not worth it imo

i dont think it bloats the face

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and humanoidsub7
It does, it bloats everything including your stomach. This is a hard trade-off to decide.
check if theres a sweet spot, creatine also noticeably increases mood and reduces depressive symptoms. I think coffee plus creatine could cause same and coffee would remove bloat from creatine

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
check if theres a sweet spot, creatine also noticeably increases mood and reduces depressive symptoms. I think coffee plus creatine could cause same and coffee would remove bloat from creatine
I've been taking the lowest dose possible in one capsule of creatine HCL: 800mg per day (HCL is stronger than mono). I didn't think it would even have any effect but it builds up over time.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
your muscles look fake though

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
It does, it bloats everything including your stomach. This is a hard trade-off to decide.
:feelswah: rn my stomach hurts just because of it. idk if i should take it or not.

also took 20 grams since monday... fuck man my stomach hurts

your muscles look fake though
That's because they are, it's literally just water retention in the muscles from creatine. My muscles feel soft even when flexing. Foids can't tell the difference though.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
That's because they are, it's literally just water retention in the muscles from creatine. My muscles feel soft even when flexing. Foids can't tell the difference though.
whatever helps you sleep better buddy

twink DELUSION

:feelswah: rn my stomach hurts just because of it. idk if i should take it or not.

also took 20 grams since monday... fuck man my stomach hurts
You don't need to load. If you just take 5g of mono per day you will get the same effect after a few weeks compared to loading and then going to 5g a day. Years ago I was taking 16g of mono per day by accident and I became MASSIVE. I then stopped taking it and I lost like 20 pounds in 2 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and humanoidsub7
whatever helps you sleep better buddy
I'm admitting that these muscles are fake and filled with water from creatine, I'm not coping.

The question is what is better. Big fake muscles from creatine but a bloated face, or no creatine and smaller muscles but a leaner face?

I forgot how potent this stuff is or maybe I'm a hyper responder. I'm leanmaxing now and I was wondering why do I still look so soft and puffy unlike last time I leanmaxed to the same weight, and why the hell do my muscles look big even though I barely work out. I realized it's gotta be the creatine HCL I've been taking. Same thing happened when I used it the first time many years ago, all my muscles swelled up and people thought I was on steroids. I look like a guy who works out, but for the past year I've literally only been doing 32 reps per day with light weights. My daily workout lasts less than 5 minutes and I don't even train abs. This stuff fills your muscles with water. The downside is it makes you look bloated. Now I'm going to see what happens when I stop taking creatine because it makes my face a bit bloated and I know going to shrink right back down within a week like last time I stopped taking it years ago and look like someone who doesn't even lift.

I’m lean maxxing rn and planning to hop on once I’m 12% bf. Did it make u look fatter or made ur face bloated?

I’m lean maxxing rn and planning to hop on once I’m 12% bf. Did it make u look fatter or made ur face bloated?
If I compare to last time I was at the same weight and not taking creatine then yes it makes my stomach and face more bloated. I may start using it again when I get a bit leaner so the bloat has less effect, because the increase in muscle size is a benefit. It also definitely gives more strength and endurance. You need to combine creatine with lifting hard for maximum effect.

I'm admitting that these muscles are fake and filled with water from creatine, I'm not coping.

The question is what is better. Big fake muscles from creatine but a bloated face, or no creatine and smaller muscles but a leaner face?
face forever

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter

you look like a twink

muscular in bangladesh

Youre over 20% bf dont say "creatine bloated me" if your a fatcel. No wonder your face is fat if you have 20% bodyfat.

nvm bro creatine actually bloats so much I tried it myself at like 12% bf and holy fuck dont take it:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: vinn98