Croatian most based people?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.

Their women mostly stick to their manly men.

But somehow feminine kpopmax chink can do well there?

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel
Well they are tall AF, and not as degenerate+ nationalistic and religious so preferring your own is a given tbh.

@aspiringexcel

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I call bullshit, women there really don't have that much options for handsome guys

so "handsome" in Croatia for men is just being gymaxed and tall, and Croatia has one of the highest rates of balding men

When I went back there for summer, I mogged majority of guys, just cuz I had curtains haircut and looked like pretty boy, despite being skinny and under average height

Got a lot of IOIs too

@Clown Show @hopecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kiyopon, St.TikTokcel, hopecel and 1 other person
Well they are tall AF, and not as degenerate+ nationalistic and religious so preferring your own is a given tbh.

@aspiringexcel
Well of course they're gonna prefer their own men, one cuz nationality is big in Croatia

And two, they certainly aren't gonna choose Albania on the south which is run by gangs, Bosnia which is most undeveloped nation in Europe, Serbia which started war, and Slovenia which always acts like they're better (they are)

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and SecularIslamist
And two, they certainly aren't gonna choose Albania on the south which is run by gangs, Bosnia which is most undeveloped nation in Europe, Serbia which started war, and Slovenia which always acts like they're better (they are)
What about curries??? There are always curries around:feelsgood:
Saaar I love Croat wahmen. Long live the Croat nation. Long live the Ustase.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and BoredPrince
The biggest snowbunnies i met are croatian

• Hmm...
I call bullshit, women there really don't have that much options for handsome guys

so "handsome" in Croatia for men is just being gymaxed and tall, and Croatia has one of the highest rates of balding men

When I went back there for summer, I mogged majority of guys, just cuz I had curtains haircut and looked like pretty boy, despite being skinny and under average height

Got a lot of IOIs too

@Clown Show @hopecel
Yes, men in balkans are generally not as attractive as their foid counterparts because balkan nor do they give a shit about looks. Balkan men think that you are a faggot if you care about your looks and health and they think that money matters only. I think that one of the biggest betabuxxers deluxe reside in balkans. That's why balkan foids use betabuxxers while in the free time have secret degenerate sex with a Slavic Chad, I've seen all of this with my own eyes.

If you are a Chad in balkan slavic countries, you will go on a slaying spree. Although, the tall, framemaxxed, strong, dominant, maesthetic, dark triad Chad has the highest appeal to balkan foids.

Men need to stop coping that they can get saved if they go to a certain part of the world, that the foids don't care about looks in some places. Wherever you go, whenever you go, Chad is law.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, BoredPrince and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Yes, men in balkans are generally not as attractive as their foid counterparts because balkan nor do they give a shit about looks. Balkan men think that you are a faggot if you care about your looks and health and they think that money matters only. I think that one of the biggest betabuxxers deluxe reside in balkans. That's why balkan foids use betabuxxers while in the free time have secret degenerate sex with a Slavic Chad, I've seen all of this with my own eyes.

If you are a Chad in balkan slavic countries, you will go on a slaying spree. Although, the tall, framemaxxed, strong, dominant, maesthetic, dark triad Chad has the highest appeal to balkan foids.

Men need to stop coping that they can get saved if they go to a certain part of the world, that the foids don't care about looks in some places. Wherever you go, whenever you go, Chad is law.
Good

A society leading with redpill is not ideal anyways

• Hmm...

feminine kpopmax chinks maybe have some appeal to very young JBs not just in Croatia but even in the West

even if you're white prettyboy you have to be kinda masculine for those foids of age especially in the Balkans where everyone is an utter ogre EVEN FOIDS... so over

@aspiringexcel
well most foids prefer their own men (their own Chads) simply because of language + factors you mentioned especially height

Got a lot of IOIs too

@Clown Show @hopecel
yeah they prefer 200cm 110kg bulkmaxxed ogrecels over leanmaxxed average height prettyboys... height = handsomeness in the Balkans, prettyboy appeal certainly isn't mainstream here even if we mogged ogrecel gasers... gotovo je

curries have infinite SMV everywhere tbh over if you don't have Indian accent in 2024
The biggest snowbunnies i met are croatian
it's not that common there ngl they mainly prefer local men and other Meds

the more masculine the country the fewer snowbunnies there will be remember that Balkan men are kinda the most ogremaxxed Jewropeans so it's way different from the West... prettyboys have lower appeal black brahs have lower appeal kpop bhais have lower appeal... over for you here if you aren't 200cm 110kg dark-haired gymmaxed ogre in 2024 ngl

over if you aren't at least 200cm 110kg gymmaxed gaser in the Balkans in 2024 ngl

I'll geomaxx to Moldova prolly I won't lose my time with Balkan foids who don't value my prettyboymaxxing tbh
Good

A society leading with redpill is not ideal anyways
wdym it's not ideal? Hamza said that we need fit manly moneymaxxed men bro REDPILL IS THE TRUTH

im prettyboy and everytime i go back to croatia i feel like im a god, everyone is ogre there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, hopecel and russiancelreturns
im prettyboy and everytime i go back to croatia i feel like im a god, everyone is ogre there
god of what? god of being constantly mogged by robust slavs?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wagbox, St.TikTokcel and hopecel
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BoredPrince and hopecel
Slovenia which always acts like they're better (they are)

Hallo fellow mitteleuropeans! We Slovenians too are central europa! Moar funds plz

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince and hopecel
tall gasers have way more appeal to foids... even if you're prettier than everybody there it's over if you aren't tall tbh

also imagine if there's no prettyboys in Croatia how much is that shit popular in less developed places like my country Montenegro tbh

prettyboymaxxing isn't a good idea in the Balkans except you're tall or nichemaxxing for some JBs
god of what? god of being constantly mogged by robust slavs?
real shit tbh gasers mog here it's over for prettyboy twinks but those tall ogres are usually boneless ngl
i am croatian im just prettyboymaxxed cause i dont live here anymore
jebote nisam znao da si iz Hrvatske mislio sam da si zapravo crni Jevrej :feelsuhh:
View attachment 2816157

Hallo fellow mitteleuropeans! We Slovenians too are central europa! Moar funds plz
over for Janez brahs tbh femboymaxxing is a gigacope over if you aren't masculine in 2024 no wonder why Slovenian foids date Bosnian Serbian Albanian thugs ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_ and qxtwz7854
tall gasers have way more appeal to foids... even if you're prettier than everybody there it's over if you aren't tall tbh

also imagine if there's no prettyboys in Croatia how much is that shit popular in less developed places like my country Montenegro tbh

prettyboymaxxing isn't a good idea in the Balkans except you're tall or nichemaxxing for some JBs

real shit tbh gasers mog here it's over for prettyboy twinks but those tall ogres are usually boneless ngl

jebote nisam znao da si iz Hrvatske mislio sam da si zapravo crni Jevrej :feelsuhh:

over for Janez brahs tbh femboymaxxing is a gigacope over if you aren't masculine in 2024 no wonder why Slovenian foids date Bosnian Serbian Albanian thugs ngl

Attachments

• dnrd.jpg
    dnrd.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and hopecel
i am croatian im just prettyboymaxxed cause i dont live here anymore
Same

Nikad ne bih pustio dužu kosu da još živim dolje, ali je baš halo kad god se vratim

I know a Croatian girl who strictly dates South Asians. The darker the better. She’s only dated Dravidians.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

While you try to make fun of pajeets and Croats, I know a Croatian woman who only dares Dravidians. Jokes on you.

While you try to make fun of pajeets and Croats, I know a Croatian woman who only dares Dravidians. Jokes on you.
Curry SMV is probably better in Balkans because they are ignorant of curries.

Curry SMV is probably better in Balkans because they are ignorant of curries.
Uh what? She started dating South Asians when she moved to the UK. She was a virgin before that. She could have been my girlfriend had I lived in the UK. BROOTAL.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Uh what? She started dating South Asians when she moved to the UK. She was a virgin before that. She could have been my girlfriend had I lived in the UK. BROOTAL.
You refuse to call any curry girl virgin but you're calling this Balkan girl - who are known to be whores a virgin?:lul:

You refuse to call any curry girl virgin but you're calling this Balkan girl - who are known to be whores a virgin?:lul:
She was in her early teens when I met her online (we were roughly the same age) and she didn’t have her first boyfriend until she moved to the UK. So in her case, yes. One of those rare cases.

no, they are all jackasses and extremely racist

always neg croatia on the internet to punish this asshole country