CT scan of bruxism skull mogger foid

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope

Even in cases of bruxism that develop during adulthood, it is common to find changes in the mandible. In this case, an x-ray shows calcified ligaments and changes to the gonial angle that results from adult bruxism.
Sleep-Bruxism-Pan-001.jpg

So in the case of Mewing and chewing, we are strengthening the masseter muscles that attach to the ramus. For example, people at risk of osteoporosis are encouraged to use weight bearing exercises to enhance their bone density. I suspect the same process is going on here: masseter hypertrophy induces calcium deposition/bone growth around its attachment point in the masseter.
Steep mandibular plane angles?

If you need that square face you need CCW rotation

If you want more masculine more dimorphic face u need more ramus length via ramus distractors

If you want better bigonial width porportional to ur face ur gonna need IMDO

If u want better chin height and chin projection ur gonna need vertical genioplasty

If u want to fix ur orbital rims and cheekbones ur gonna need Modified Lefort III (MLF3)

(a) Distractor for vertical ramus lengthening, (b ...

To ascend for ur face ur gonna need IMDO + Custom Titanium Bimax(CCW + Anterior Impaction + Posterior Downgrafting) + Vertical Genioplasty + Ramus Distractors + MLF3 + Liplift = Model Tier Face 5 PSL Boost

I talked to my brother about this he said that I need mental help but we can fix our faces tho right hopefully?

@goat2x @kjsbdfiusdf @randomvanish @

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: N1c, Deleted member 14788, Sanguinius and 14 others
Good job linking the images, retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, AscendingHero and Deleted member 10172
OP be like in the restaurant:
i will have an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double my facial height to width ratio and increase my palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who i can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make me an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to my ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Toth's thot, highT and 14 others
OP be like in the restaurant:
i will have an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double my facial height to width ratio and increase my palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who i can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make me an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to my ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.
I will have 45 degree CCW bimaxillary rotation with anterior impaction and posterior downgrafting with vertical genioplasty and also, increase my ramus length by 5mm with ramus distractors and increase my bigonial width and have a steeper ramus with IMDO and then fix my zygos and my orbital rims with Modified Lefort III 5-7mm of projection please also, decrease my philtrum length by 11.5mm so I can have the ideal philtrum

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, AscendingHero and Deleted member 13854
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N1c, babouchelelouche, Deleted member 4946 and 13 others
View attachment 1127120

View attachment 1127121

Even in cases of bruxism that develop during adulthood, it is common to find changes in the mandible. In this case, an x-ray shows calcified ligaments and changes to the gonial angle that results from adult bruxism.

So in the case of Mewing and chewing, we are strengthening the masseter muscles that attach to the ramus. For example, people at risk of osteoporosis are encouraged to use weight bearing exercises to enhance their bone density. I suspect the same process is going on here: masseter hypertrophy induces calcium deposition/bone growth around its attachment point in the masseter.

If you want more masculine more dimorphic face u need more ramus length via ramus distractors

If u want better chin height and chin projection ur gonna need vertical genioplasty

If u want to fix ur orbital rims and cheekbones ur gonna need Modified Lefort III (MLF3)

To ascend for ur face ur gonna need IMDO + Custom Titanium Bimax(CCW + Anterior Impaction + Posterior Downgrafting) + Vertical Genioplasty + Ramus Distractors + MLF3 + Liplift = Model Tier Face 5 PSL Boost

I talked to my brother about this he said that I need mental help but we can fix our faces tho right hopefully?

If someone is in puberty and has a good base (Failos are narrow palate, zygos, and chin)

Could CCW rotation via Facebow/BAMP (which gives forward growth, shortens midface, and lenghtens ramus)+MSE+Testosterone and Androgen maxxing (IGF-1, DHT, etc), fix the chin and zygos, and narrow palate?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
If someone is in puberty and has a good base (Failos are narrow palate, zygos, and chin)

Could CCW rotation via Facebow/BAMP (which gives forward growth, shortens midface, and lenghtens ramus)+MSE+Testosterone and Androgen maxxing (IGF-1, DHT, etc), fix the chin and zygos, and narrow palate?
wait CCW rotation lengthens ramus? and tf is facebow/BAMP?

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
View attachment 1127120

View attachment 1127121

Bruxism=mogger trait

• +1
  • +1
wait a second so basically decreasing the gonial angle plays into the factor with the ramus aswell?

I heard a jaw surgeon named Wolford who did a 30 degree CCW rotation on someone and it was still stable

iu

Yeah long faces is due to a short ramus short face is due to long ramus

• +1
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok

but what about cheekbones and orbital rims? I heard CCW can fix midfacial hyposli

IMDO + Custom Titanium Bimax(CCW + Anterior Impaction + Posterior Downgrafting) + Genioplasty + MLF3 + Liplift= Model

So IMDO + Bimax + Genio + MLF3 + Liplift would turn someone into a model?

So IMDO + Bimax + Genio + MLF3 + Liplift would turn someone into a model?

Not as simple as that plus bimax or imdo doesn't increase ramus length but it does increase lower 3rd length, also don't discount eyes

• +1
Not as simple as that plus bimax or imdo doesn't increase ramus length but it does increase lower 3rd length, also don't discount eyes
MLF3 fixes zygos and orbital rims

and eye surgery are very uncanny and most peoples eyes are average anyways

bimax with CCW rotation ofc

bimax with CCW rotation ofc

Oh right yeah then it would the rotation makes such an impact ngl you get like 20 mm as well faurk and combine this with an implant and you get what professor sailer vikrum does it for 8 k usd in pounds that like 6 k so i mean life fuel bhai

• +1
Oh right yeah then it would the rotation makes such an impact ngl you get like 20 mm as well faurk and combine this with an implant and you get what professor sailer vikrum does it for 8 k usd in pounds that like 6 k so i mean life fuel bhai
vikram shetty? I emailed him and no response.

I heard shetty does huge advancements like 23mm for hollow cheeks

also, I don't know if I have a long midface because my nose length is average, but my philtrum is really long around 20-25mm.

I have a class 1 bite, perfect occlusion and no gummy smile. So I'm thinking CCW + Anterior Impaction + Posterior Downgrafting + Liplift to shorten my midface?

vikrum shetty right? is he capable of doing large CCW advancements? would he peform on blacks?

vikrum shetty right? is he capable of doing large CCW advancements? would he peform on blacks?

Very large amount of ccw he said he would do 15 to 20 mm lower jaw and 2 mm of upper jaw to this dude on lookism

• +1
Very large amount of ccw he said he would do 15 to 20 mm lower jaw and 2 mm of upper jaw to this dude on lookism
How does the gonial angle play in effect with the ogee curve

• +1
this means chewing is legit for bone growth?

View attachment 1127120

View attachment 1127121

Holy shit im fuming right now. I literally suffer from bruxism and I thought my retardedly round jaw would be fixed by botox but I GUESS NOT? Cancer shit.

• +1
Everything you named is kn the Giant Implants menu!!!!!!

• +1
Everything you named is kn the Giant Implants menu!!!!!!
Is it possible to remodels someones skull completely, like do huge skeletal changes like huge amounts of CCW rotation and advancements?

First off thx for high iq thread. Much love :y'all:

So yeah my ramus is also calcified due to bruxism. I noticably feel it. Any way to looksmax the angularity of the ramus? Right now my ramus looks similarly like the foid as showcased in the CT scan. Obviously a more sharp jaw is preferable. Any ideas to get a more sharp jaw when your ramus is already calcified? Can I get rid of the calcification?

• +1
Reactions: N1c and Deleted member 10172
@Dr. Bruh You mirin?

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 21044
look at her enormous airway 🥰