Cucked by BBC AGAIN

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

at the mercy of God, Jesus Christ. Gone
MADE a thread about this HTB ive been obsessed with for a year a while ago but since this stacylite took over my mind I hAVE put this htb on the backburner even though i prefered her. PREFERED.

THIS WHORE WAS ABOUT TO FCK THIS LEGIT SUBHUMAN 5'10 GOBLIN LOOKING BBC.

I kid you not i swear to god this dude is a ltn at best in the face. But guess what? This dude does not even have inhib let alone low inhib. He told me he could get any girl he wanted and could fck them. Plays basketball on varisty as a sophmore and as a freshman did play jv.

Literally don't even feel heartbroken just sucks but luckily her mom deadass walked in while they were about to fck. She did not show up to school for over a week because of it but it don't matter. He will be her first.

Funny how she posts about real love, wanting a bf, to be bought flowers, to be loved truly yet shes literally going for a bbc with

NO CAR, LIVES IN AN APARTMENT SO THE WEALTH GAP IS HUGE BETWEEN THEM, NO LICESNE, NO FUTRUE, ONLY WANTS TO FCK, NEVER BOUGHT HER FLOWERS AND LITERALLY SAID HE CAN FCK ANY GIRL HE WANTED.

JFL AT MY LIFE ATP

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Sens, Latinolooksmaxxer and 3 others
BBC can’t lose

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Raydolf_Peatler
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’3 chad, NateJacobs and Deleted member 21393
its over for whiteys

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
MADE a thread about this HTB ive been obsessed with for a year a while ago but since this stacylite took over my mind I hAVE put this htb on the backburner even though i prefered her. PREFERED.

THIS WHORE WAS ABOUT TO FCK THIS LEGIT SUBHUMAN 5'10 GOBLIN LOOKING BBC.

I kid you not i swear to god this dude is a ltn at best in the face. But guess what? This dude does not even have inhib let alone low inhib. He told me he could get any girl he wanted and could fck them. Plays basketball on varisty as a sophmore and as a freshman did play jv.

Literally don't even feel heartbroken just sucks but luckily her mom deadass walked in while they were about to fck. She did not show up to school for over a week because of it but it don't matter. He will be her first.

Funny how she posts about real love, wanting a bf, to be bought flowers, to be loved truly yet shes literally going for a bbc with

NO CAR, LIVES IN AN APARTMENT SO THE WEALTH GAP IS HUGE BETWEEN THEM, NO LICESNE, NO FUTRUE, ONLY WANTS TO FCK, NEVER BOUGHT HER FLOWERS AND LITERALLY SAID HE CAN FCK ANY GIRL HE WANTED.

JFL AT MY LIFE ATP
Best coping mechanism is turning tranny and experiencing BBC yourself

Water you cant compete with bbc

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Water you cant compete with bbc
They can only hope to be fortunate enough to lick the bbc's cum off the girls clit after he's finished with her
Brootal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22, human304, Deleted member 33136 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and TheTakeoverHasBegun
Fucking bitch, ruining her bloodline being stacylite. Fucking ltn malet niggers, what a shame.

• +1
Reactions: mid