Cunnilingus

Basedprincess

Basedprincess

Bookcel
I will offer a broad generalization and opine that a cunnilingus session should last anywhere from fifteen to forty-five minutes on average, not including foreplay. It’s often difficult for a woman to develop the requisite sexual tension in less than fifteen minutes, and she will often become overstimulated and desensitized beyond forty-five minutes.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, randomvanish, LooksOrDeath and 5 others
itt a roastie tells us how to eat pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Cunnilingus session should last 0 minutes cuz eating non-virgin pussy is gay (you are eating the hole another dick has been in)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15556, Deleted member 16801, TeraCope54 and 9 others
she gonna get bored in 5

• +1
Bro ass isn't s reproductive organ it's like livking the ass of a man it's disgusting and gsy

• JFL
@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Why? Do you have any source for this claim?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Eating pussy is beta.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 6423
y’all are coping eating pussy is high t

• +1
Reactions: Dorado
ask @Over he'll teach you

• JFL
Reactions: Over
Cunnilingus session should last 0 minutes cuz eating non-virgin pussy is gay (you are eating the hole another dick has been in)

You forgot to mention that eating at a restaurant is gay as well. You're putting your mouth on the same glass that other men put their mouth in! That's basically an indirect gay kiss!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I read a story where a guy was eating the pussy of a woman who cheated on him, and without realizing it, he ate another man's sperm in the process, and she made him eat it on purpose.

Also, pussy eating provides no pleasure to the man. You should only do it if you have a girlfriend that you are in love with and that you trust (think traditional feminine woman who is highly unlikely to cheat on you). Never go down on a woman that you are hooking up with, because you'll get lots of STDs and it won't be worth it.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I read a story where a guy was eating the pussy of a woman who cheated on him, and without realizing it, he ate another man's sperm in the process, and she made him eat it on purpose.
wtf :lul:

Yes, and it also applies to kissing women since most have given blowjobs. If you are willing to kiss a woman, that's gay since it's the same as kissing the hole another man's dick has been in. Also, never eat at restaurants, imagine putting your mouth in the same cup as countless other men, that's the same as kissing a man's lips! Don't get me started on breathing air! It has been inside the body of other men!

nigga if you dont like pussy, just say it