Curry takeover of Australia

incelmogger

incelmogger

Aryan
I grow to hate these people more and more every fucking day, is there even a solution? Australian prime minister jewbanese is going to be letting even more of them in next year. Wtf do we do, they’re literally everywhere… you can never escape the stench and atrocious tech support poojeet nigger accent no matter what you do. Curry’s in looksmax forum everywhere, now everywhere in streets of White Australia… smh

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Peabody, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 26859 and 3 others
Canada was first, Australia's next. Brace yourselves.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, normie_joe, horizontallytall and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, horizontallytall and Deleted member 16275
Yap, the cockroaches are out of control.

Direct consequence of natives not making babies.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and incelmogger
Yap, the cockroaches are out of control.

Direct consequence of natives not making babies.
And Jew govt, but the immigrant kids don’t even breed in high numbers either since they become gay westernised cucks like everyone else so we are literally just going to have hundreds and thousands of new fighting age males coming over every single year to keep the population up. It might be over but I’m hoping for a miracle.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
And Jew govt, but the immigrant kids don’t even breed in high numbers either since they become gay westernised cucks like everyone else so we are literally just going to have hundreds and thousands of new fighting age males coming over every single year to keep the population up. It might be over but I’m hoping for a miracle.
this is why woman are race mixing, they are making a bet, they know things are fucked, so they subcounsciously prefer their offspring to be mixed, so they can slip cracks no matter what race will win race war

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
this is why woman are race mixing, they are making a bet, they know things are fucked, so they subcounsciously prefer their offspring to be mixed, so they can slip cracks no matter what race will win race war
Tbh I’ve only seen Aussie girls with ethnics a handful of times, it’s pretty rare. The problem is with guys fucking Asians

Tbh I’ve only seen Aussie girls with ethnics a handful of times, it’s pretty rare. The problem is with guys fucking Asians
you have to make compromises

the jews too mixed with whites, so white genetic material will always be safe no matter what happens, average orthodox jew now looks more european than the average european

you have to coom and make baby no matter the compromise, even if its a retarded 5´1 indian woman

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger

the jews too mixed with whites, so white genetic material will always be safe no matter what happens, average orthodox jew now looks more european than the average european
Compromise is what leads to the death of nations

High iq analysis , some truth their

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42009
When shit hits the fan blood memory will hopefully kick in
Why do u me tiom 6'1 in bio when its just average height ??? I am 5'11(night measure) and most guys are my height even herr in india

I grow to hate these people more and more every fucking day, is there even a solution? Australian prime minister jewbanese is going to be letting even more of them in next year. Wtf do we do, they’re literally everywhere… you can never escape the stench and atrocious tech support poojeet nigger accent no matter what you do. Curry’s in looksmax forum everywhere, now everywhere in streets of White Australia… smh

ravi-gif.2167946

You'll accept it sooner or later. What you've seen is step 1. Step 2 is redefining BBC to Big Brown Cock.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lynxress, Deleted member 42009 and incelmogger
Why do u me tiom 6'1 in bio when its just average height ??? I am 5'11(night measure) and most guys are my height even herr in india
there are too many of them here and they are all midgets

Last edited:

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: incelmogger and Xangsane
Compromise is what leads to the death of nations

Look at you two genetic lottery winners talking eugenics.

ZomboDroid 27102023073439

"With our alliance, we should stop these deathnics from spreading their genes bro"

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lynxress, Krakowski and incelmogger
Indians will prove to all you idiots that looks don’t matter go outside and look around…

All you see is ugly average looking Indians with mtb and htb why?? Because Indians learned game and slay 😏😏😏

• Ugh..
Indians will prove to all you idiots that looks don’t matter go outside and look around…

All you see is ugly average looking Indians with mtb and htb why?? Because Indians learned game and slay 😏😏😏
Jfl I only see Indians with ugly 5’2 pajeeta’s

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back