This is Melbourne Australia during new years. (GTFIH the Curry takeover is almost complete. VIDEO PROOF)

B O N E S

B O N E S

KIRIPILLED.
As I finish up my trip in Australia my friends and I went back to Melbourne for New Years... The train into the city was fucking insane. Packed FULL, not even an inch to move and looked almost exactly like this:
Images 14

Except somehow MORE crammed and with even more dravidians than this.
Next we get into the city and it was clear which BVLLS ran the show in Melbourne as this was the music playing over there. THIS WAS NOT A CULTURAL HUB, just a normal place scheduled for New years fireworks.

My normie friend even turned to me at one point and said "Not to sound racist dude but damn there's a lot of Indians here, man."
Election 2020 Reaction GIF by Joe Biden

As we witnessed the curry and rice takeover in a crowd of thousands and thousands we did eventually spot a white guy. He did a shit job of representing us though as he was an incel who turned up to this NYE event alone and was doing this randomly in the middle of the street:

BRUTALLY IGNORED by everyone. He's probably a user here.
Joe Biden Lol GIF

Regardless it was a good time with friends since we went out and partied after this. (No one brought any bitches home brutal). Still though, it's clear that in Melbourne, the Curry takeover is in full effect:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78, MoggerGaston, Looks234 and 19 others
@human304 analysis?

Just because white women refuse to reproduce

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Skywalker, Raydolf_Peatler and 4 others
@forevergymcelling
@the BULL
@Sanguinius
@Shycel
@incelmogger

indians are so weak it would take nothing to make all of them go back to mumbai .

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 33379, RichardSpencel and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, dimorphism and B O N E S
lol

australia is over.

As I finish up my trip in Australia my friends and I went back to Melbourne for New Years... The train into the city was fucking insane. Packed FULL, not even an inch to move and looked almost exactly like this:
View attachment 2644578
Next we get into the city and it was clear which BVLLS ran the show in Melbourne as this was the music playing over there. THIS WAS NOT A CULTURAL HUB, just a normal place scheduled for New years fireworks.
View attachment 2644585
My normie friend even turned to me at one point and said "Not to sound racist dude but damn there's a lot of Indians here, man."

As we witnessed the curry and rice takeover in a crowd of thousands and thousands we did eventually spot a white guy. He did a shit job of representing us though as he was an incel who turned up to this NYE event alone and was doing this randomly in the middle of the street:
View attachment 2644590
Joe Biden Lol GIF

Regardless it was a good time with friends since we went out and partied after this. (No one brought any bitches home brutal). Still though, it's clear that in Melbourne, the Curry takeover is in full effect:
View attachment 2644597
They all fuckingg smell aswell

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
View attachment 2644578
View attachment 2644585

View attachment 2644590
Joe Biden Lol GIF

View attachment 2644597
Lets go. Curries on. Top !

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and RichardSpencel
A lot of Asian girls tho!

• JFL
Reactions: B O N E S
This forum made me believe that Australia was Blonde white surfer chads only

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: B O N E S, Beetlejuice, Skywalker and 3 others
Brown australia policy

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Mosh12, truecel12, romanstock and 1 other person
Yeah I was out in the city in Melbourne for New Years and and seeing all the non-Whites in such numbers like I always do made me feel disgusted and angry. Every ethnic looks like a fucking subhuman while the average White looks good. Why do they have to be so fucking ugly and why do we have to accept so many of them? We're legit taking in like 500k of these people every year when we only have a population of 25 million. It's absurd.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, RichardSpencel, incelmogger and 1 other person
In a few other places we went to, it was sort of like that. Melbourne is completely different though :lul:.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and incelmogger
Yeah I was out in the city in Melbourne for New Years and and seeing all the non-Whites in such numbers like I always do made me feel disgusted and angry. Every ethnic looks like a fucking subhuman while the average White looks good. Why do they have to be so fucking ugly and why do we have to accept so many of them? We're legit taking in like 500k of these people every year when we only have a population of 25 million. It's absurd.
There's no we, it's just the ruling class/rich benefiting while fucking over everyone else

Fuck Melbourne and Sydney. Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Central Coast are mostly fine.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Dunkelheit and romanstock
Btw Melbourne is still like 50% white overall. Hard to believe ik.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and incelmogger
Go to gc, sunny coast, northern nsw or central coast brah

Where else did you go?
Gold Coast, Adelaide and Brisbane. Gold Coast was my personal best though since most of the trip to Australia was for surfing.

• Love it
Reactions: incelmogger
fact: curries are the most aesthetic race

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Skywalker
Gold Coast, Adelaide and Brisbane. Gold Coast was my personal best though since most of the trip to Australia was for surfing.
Should go to Sunshine Coast and some spots in Northern nsw next time as well. Love Adelaide and the gc tho

• +1
Reactions: B O N E S
Should go to Sunshine Coast and some spots in Northern nsw next time as well. Love Adelaide and the gc tho
I love the Gold Coast the most because it’s a fucking massive city and it’s all white people (except for the centre obv), same with sunny coast

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit
I love the Gold Coast the most because it’s a fucking massive city and it’s all white people (except for the centre obv), same with sunny coast

GC is being taken over by Islanders. Well not taken over, but their presence is appearing in every place and ruins every place. I'd take curries over them. Curries don't make me feel unsafe.

• +1
GC is being taken over by Islanders. Well not taken over, but their presence is appearing in every place and ruins every place. I'd take curries over them. Curries don't make me feel unsafe.
Yeah they’re the biggest immigrant group there im pre sure

imagine the stench. whenever i see brown people i wish i could just step on them like cockroaches and watch them explode

• +1
View attachment 2644578
View attachment 2644585

View attachment 2644590
Joe Biden Lol GIF

View attachment 2644597
I'm glad I live out of Melbourne.
What a 3rd world shit hole

• +1
Nah islanders are being priced out of the gc, they can only afford Logan now.

• +1
  • JFL
All country we buy it in 2026 Indian superpower country

all australia is being taken over by curries; same story in canada
jfl if you think its not true

all australia is being taken over by curries; same story in canada
jfl if you think its not true
I fucking live here dickhead it’s not every city

I hate when there's a lot of indians (RECENTLY MIGRATED OR TRAVELING)
Smells bad
Most have a weird accent
Really weird coloring
Super gross teeth

No one can save you from curries my friend

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
curries are like gog and magog

Indian SMV is skyrocketing tbh
Not surprising that in Canada Indian men are the most desired @Biggdink same with Australia too

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: whitepilled4life, brucewayne78 and Deleted member 7580
indians are so weak it would take nothing to make all of them go back to mumbai .
for some reason Indians in India are fucking crazy but Indians abroad are pussy.