What the fuck is going on in Melbourne, Australia?? (CURRY AND RICE TAKEOVER)

B O N E S

B O N E S

KIRIPILLED.
Arrived in Australia for the first time to surf with friends. Stopped in Melbourne for a few nights and went to a Christmas event in the city. It was 90% curry. And this was a crowd of thousands. Go into the city center? Its Hong Kong.
Board the train?
Images 9

JFL

Attachments

• images (19).jpeg
    images (19).jpeg
    49.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, aspiringexcel, Corleone and 5 others
Arrived in Australia for the first time to surf with friends. Stopped in Melbourne for a few nights and went to a Christmas event in the city. It was 90% curry. And this was a crowd of thousands. Go into the city center? Its Hong Kong.
Board the train?
View attachment 2628808
JFL
My country is doomed.

Nothing new. Almost all developed countries today have massive amount of immigrant workers

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Canada: First time?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Skywalker and try2beme
Board the train?
View attachment 2628808
JFL
Trust me when I say it's going to get worse.

You won't even have to wait 1 or two decades.

You'll start to feel it in about two or 3 years.

Low native birth rates coupled with governments obsessed with jacking up the GDP by any means necessary.

This is gonna be the norm for nearly all first world nations.

I respect nations that stick to themselves and are extremely strict on immigration 🙏 but that comes with its own sets of challenges 🇨🇭 🇯🇵 🇮🇸

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Skywalker and Deleted member 31497
Nothing new. Almost all developed countries today have massive amount of immigrant workers
Fair enough. But holy shit it was legitimately confusing. Yet Tinder is at least 95% white.

Welcome to the new west. Bow to your Hindu and Muslim overlords

It's rare to see White people at all in Melbourne these days. It's just chinks and curries as far as the eye can see. 90% is not an exaggeration at all

@incelmogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incelmogger and B O N E S
It's rare to see White people at all in Melbourne these days. It's just chinks and curries as far as the eye can see. 90% is not an exaggeration at all

@incelmogger
that’s why Brisbane mogs

• +1
Reactions: Shycel
if you want to see more white people go to any city other than Sydney or Melbourne

• +1
Reactions: Shycel
Asian girls are cute, let em come

I respect nations that stick to themselves and are extremely strict on immigration 🙏 but that comes with its own sets of challenges 🇨🇭 🇯🇵 🇮🇸
funny how legit these nations will be FINE by gdp measures considering just how much AI is gonna jack that shit up pretty soon lol, so you dont need 99% of CUCKnada turning into New Delhi, for example, and you could do well with a country 1/3 of its current size
who knew? :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️

Just be curry.

Low native birth rates
Are you fucking restarted?
these are australian natives not the white whiggas that colonzied it dumbahh

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and humanoidsub7