Custom Titanium Implant Result

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Done by Prof Mommaerts

Titanium is by far the best material. Prof Mommaerts and Dr Brusco do them.

Dxhgnvqnyq9jvflcm

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and .👽.
Go to sleep it's 2am jfl at you

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Acromegaly_Chad and PubertyMaxxer
No side profile. I wonder why...

• +1
Reactions: pizza
Looks like shit from the front somehow this dude needed bimax first because his jaws were recessed af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and PubertyMaxxer
Looks like shit from the front somehow this dude needed bimax first because his jaws were recessed af
Can Trimax and custom Implants be done in the same intervention?

@lasthope @SixCRY @RealSurgerymax @SurgerySoon @the next o'pry @CursedOne @Sergio-OMS

Last edited:
No side profile. I wonder why...
Hey man, can i dm you somehow? How do i do that if i cant view your profile? I need your help with something if you have the time, appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I'm not seeing that at all. His lower face looks better in the after. Plastic surgery should be about improvements, not perfection.

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill and PubertyMaxxer
Can Trimax and custom Implants be done in the same intervention?

@lasthope @SixCRY @RealSurgerymax @SurgerySoon @the next o'pry @CursedOne @Sergio-OMS
There are no hard and fast rules, but titanium mesh implants would be the best material to combine with osteotomies if one was adamantly opposed to a 2-stage surgical approach.

• +1
The design & correct placement of the implant are the most important factors for achieving good results, the material is much less relevant.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Wallenberg, Acromegaly_Chad and 2 others
The design & correct placement of the implant are the most important factors for achieving good results, the material is much less relevant.
since titanium is very hard (harder than bone), wouldn't that mean if you get impact, it can fracture jaw into pieces?

maxilla still recessed AF. bimax or death.

• +1
he needed bimax first, however good result

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and randomvanish
Titanium is usually for reconstructive surgery, like let's say you suffered a serious injury to the face, or had cancer or some other disease and you lost bone, titanium is used to replace that, but it's not really used for enhancement, silicone is used because it's flexible, requires minimal surgery, can be squeezed through a small hole and can be easily removed the same way if the results don't look good, a titanium implant requires cutting more tissue to insert it and it's more difficult to remove.
6f46cb3b71ff94deedb605b567ff9008350a849d.jpg
5ee9219e1f5badb64ffc4b6f36e75bc8--facial-implant-a-skull.jpg
dezeen350.jpg

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
PEEK mogs. If you receive an impact with titanium implants, your whole jaw will be shattered into pieces

So? What kind of impact?
doesn't matter. any kind. silicone is soft than bone and can absorb at some degree while metal cannot and it's harder than the bone.

So? What kind of impact?
Does the bone atrophies around titanium pieces like it usually does around the bioactive 45S5 glass? Since Titanium probably has a high Young modulus shouldn't this happen?

• Hmm...
Reactions: randomvanish
Titanium is usually for reconstructive surgery, like let's say you suffered a serious injury to the face, or had cancer or some other disease and you lost bone, titanium is used to replace that, but it's not really used for enhancement, silicone is used because it's flexible, requires minimal surgery, can be squeezed through a small hole and can be easily removed the same way if the results don't look good, a titanium implant requires cutting more tissue to insert it and it's more difficult to remove.
6f46cb3b71ff94deedb605b567ff9008350a849d.jpg
5ee9219e1f5badb64ffc4b6f36e75bc8--facial-implant-a-skull.jpg
dezeen350.jpg
What if an infection happens on this patient's implant? jfl