Taban or Pagnoni if money isn't an issue

S

savemefromthisfate

Iron
Haven't spoken to Taban yet but expecting a quote of ~$30k total for his infra implants, OD in one eye, and cantho. He has consistently produced good results, but I'm unsure about implant material longevity and design used.

Pags is willing to do custom titanium (I think?) Infraorbital Rim implants, and I have heard titanium is more stable in long term, which would be the only reason I can think of that might convince me to go to Pags over Tabs, assuming cost is not an issue.

With Taban, I have read that canthoplasty on its own is actually not that expensive.

Last edited:
A lot of people that have went to Taban aren't quite happy with their results, I've heard the he kinda sucks. He doesn't have a good rep in the hardmaxxing discord server I'm in.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, MTNAscension2 and boss8055
A lot of people that have went to Taban aren't quite happy with their results, I've heard the he kinda sucks. He doesn't have a good rep in the hardmaxxing discord server I'm in.
Can you send me an inv to the server please?

He has good results
It's just that people are more subhuman than they think.
I have bad news if u think ull ascend with 50 60% harmony shit dimorphism
No angularity
Bad misc
People are delusional on what it takes to be a mogger
Infras supras will boost you by 0.1pts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, boss8055 and St.TikTokcel
He has good results
No angularity
Bad misc
@Blackgymmax Are you supposed to inject deep on the bone for the side lateral zygo arch? Is that an option to prevent migration

@Blackgymmax Are you supposed to inject deep on the bone for the side lateral zygo arch? Is that an option to prevent migration
Bone

• +1
Reactions: fl0w
Haven't spoken to Taban yet but expecting a quote of ~$30k total for his infra implants, OD in one eye, and cantho. He has consistently produced good results, but I'm unsure about implant material longevity and design used.

Pags is willing to do custom titanium (I think?) Infraorbital Rim implants, and I have heard titanium is more stable in long term, which would be the only reason I can think of that might convince me to go to Pags over Tabs, assuming cost is not an issue.

With Taban, I have read that canthoplasty on its own is actually not that expensive.
30K for implants? WHAT THE FUCK?

He has good results
No angularity
Bad misc
Always caging at battery subhumans with sub zero dimorphism getting experimental surgeries. Cutting faces in half. For what?

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Blackgymmax