Custom Wraparound Jawline Implant with Dr. Yaremchuk (16-months post-op)

CristianT

CristianT

Clown World

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, 5'7 zoomer, Akatlyn and 4 others
looks bad looks just like if he spent 250 dollars before tax on chins fillers

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx, tinderhacker, FinasterideAt17 and 2 others
filler or death confirmed

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Indistinguishable except now he looks like he has saggy jowls. Utter brain damage

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker and Deleted member 24444
implants are a joke

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Peoples going for wraparounds
Lmao lol

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx, Deleted member 25377, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
only looks good from the side. front still looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Deleted member 29155 and chinpilled69
bro fell for the implant meme surgery

It looks better anyway. He needs eyebrow transplant and he can be normie. Sometimes you don't need to be chad to have a ltr with a normal looking girl.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and CristianT
It looks better anyway. He needs eyebrow transplant and he can be normie. Sometimes you don't need to be chad to have a ltr with a normal looking girl.
Nah the main problem is his disgusting long philtrum : that nikka has 1:1 philtrum/chin heigh ratio. He's receeding hard as well.

Eyebrows are the least of his concern, bro you still haven't awaken the looksmaxxing 1-tomoe sharingan.

he needed bsso with genio

Implant look bad, specially the chin too forward pushing . He could got better resultat than this with bsso and genio

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Nah the main problem is his disgusting long philtrum : that nikka has 1:1 philtrum/chin heigh ratio. He's receeding hard as well.

Eyebrows are the least of his concern, bro you still haven't awaken the looksmaxxing 1-tomoe sharingan.
No no no lol. I am planning to DJS and some eyelid surgery this year. And I have resarched plenty regarding what are the important features in a face. (at least for me)

BUT even a Chad without eyebrow will lose a lot of his appeal.
In this case, if this guy had eyebrow, he would at least look somewhat normal, almost mtn.

No no no lol. I am planning to DJS and some eyelid surgery this year. And I have resarched plenty regarding what are the important features in a face. (at least for me)

BUT even a Chad without eyebrow will lose a lot of his appeal.
In this case, if this guy had eyebrow, he would at least look somewhat normal, almost mtn.
All these studies and you still can't spot failos at first glance : research harder then.

Eyebrows would barely make a difference with such a fucked up philtrum/chin height ratio: one of the most important ratio for a man.

What exactly did you read/watch ?

I know slayers IRL with below average eyebrows : think dense eyebrows are just the icing on the cake of other striking features.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
In the last pic, the guy literally has no eyebrow. It's not even below average at this point. It's such an easy thing to fix.
I have never been saying he would be a slayer, but I said he would look at least somewhat normal.

The philtrum ratio and nostril show/shape is indeed what's holding him back otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Mr.Proper
Indistinguishable except now he looks like he has saggy jowls.
You don't know what "jowls" are. You are just typing words you don't understand.

He should have went gonion implant+ chin implant or genioplasty
Would have made no difference, except for probably costing more and likely looking less natural.

only looks good from the side. front still looks like shit
You don't understand what a "base" is. Not everyone is going to look good. Surgeries are about improvements, not perfection.

implants are a joke
The vast majority of you people approve of implants when you don't know they're implants. I proved that in the linked thread below. You just repeat the "implants bad" meme like NPC's when you see the word "implants".

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Looks like my penis that I haven't washed for a day

Horrible result. People will say that implants look bad but that's not necessary true. This guy just didn't have to do this

• +1
Reactions: SubHumanHere
You don't know what "jowls" are. You are just typing words you don't understand.

Would have made no difference, except for probably costing more and likely looking less natural.

You don't understand what a "base" is. Not everyone is going to look good. Surgeries are about improvements, not perfection.

The vast majority of you people approve of implants when you don't know they're implants. I proved that in the linked thread below. You just repeat the "implants bad" meme like NPC's when you see the word "implants".

Gonion and chin implant or genio look more natural than a wraparound, also would make you less bloated

• +1
Reactions: madcap88 and SubHumanHere
Horrible result. People will say that implants look bad but that's not necessary true. This guy just didn't have to do this
You are delusional if you think his before face looks better than his after face.

You are delusional if you think his before face looks better than his after face.
I meant that implants are a finishing. That's the last thing you have to do as it just add some projection

The guy is completely recessed so he was a good candidate for Bimax first. Implants only after Bimax

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubHumanHere and VenatorLuparius

I agree with the fact that surgery is not about the perfection but improvement. However you want the best improvement possible so doing adapted procedures to ascend.

I meant that implants are a finishing. That's the last thing you have to do as it just add some projection

The guy is completely recessed so he was a good candidate for Bimax first. Implants only after Bimax
This is a married, middle-aged professional man. Read the comments he wrote about going back to work 1 week after the procedure. He's not going to take months out of his career just to maybe gain a little bit of extra looks. And I emphasize "maybe" because the majority of bimax cases do not significantly improve someone's face.

In terms of cost-to-benefit potential, implants > bimax.

• +1
Reactions: eagle_tren123
Doesn't look very angular. Is he fat or just bad design?

When doing implants, soft tissue work is probably more important implant than implant design. What would’ve helped is if he had buccal fat removal, perioral mound liposuction, and buccinator mycetomy.

When doing implants, soft tissue work is probably more important implant than implant design. What would’ve helped is if he had buccal fat removal, perioral mound liposuction, and buccinator mycetomy.
Wow - wasnt aware of the 2nd and 3rd. Do you have any surgeons you think are great at those given your research? What are your thoughts on how those age?

Also, I think most guys should take it as a given even if they get implants they still need to do these other soft tissue surgeries or like a neck lift, neck lipo

Wrong. The first two procedures you listed tend to be tiny, almost unnoticeable. They matter much less than something like a jaw implant.