• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Autismcel
But those are actually who the most fucked up hoes
tell me more :hnghn:

this has been my suspicion as well. :feelswah:

my oneitis was a cute type :feelsree:

y do you think this is?

A perfect mix like Madison Beer would be perfect for me.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon

this has been my suspicion as well.
Its cuz people assume they're nice so they got more room to do shit that would otherwise be unacceptable
Hella "cute" looking girls in college got mad bodies + playing multiple dudes at once with no remorse.
They also know how easy it is to play dudes cuz they look nice enough to not be doing shit like that (fake crying, lying, cheating, manipulating, etc)
And from what I've seen, the hot ones or sometimes mean-looking ones got both acceptable bodies (because they trust less people and they're less likely to cheat for some reason).

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and mvp2v1
boneless girls >>>:Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
currycels would prefer ugly but hot woman (so over for their kids), normal man would prefer beautiful cute girl.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and highschoolmaxxer
Its cuz people assume they're nice so they got more room to do shit that would otherwise be unacceptable
Hella "cute" looking girls in college got mad bodies + playing multiple dudes at once with no remorse.
They also know how easy it is to play dudes cuz they look nice enough to not be doing shit like that (fake crying, lying, cheating, manipulating, etc)
And from what I've seen, the hot ones or sometimes mean-looking ones got both acceptable bodies (because they trust less people and they're less likely to cheat for some reason).
I think its because the "hot ones" phenotype requires more "development" so in a sense you could say not only is their exterior "hot" (less neotenous) but their brains are also (less neotenous). Perhaps they really are more competent and mature intellectually.

currycels would prefer ugly but hot woman (so over for their kids), normal man would prefer beautiful cute girl.

Currycels prefer beautiful bottoms like these actually

4072239_IMG_20240407_230659.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
Brown cope

this has been my suspicion as well. :feelswah:

my oneitis was a cute type :feelsree:

y do you think this is?
They use their extremely feminised features in order to appeal to a broad range and not look as intimidating.
Mostly manipulating other foids and men to do their bidding, under the guise of "uwu me cute" bs.

Disgusting whores if you ask me.:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
She just gotta be a a typical feminine girl for me, but I'll vote hot ig

hot girls, cute girls are for faggots

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Brown moment
You can't label everything as a "brown moment" just because someone has a preference. And how do you even determine if someone is brown? Are you considering skin color? Because then I wouldn't be classified as brown. Are you looking at ethnicity?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
You can't label everything as a "brown moment" just because someone has a preference. And how do you even determine if someone is brown? Are you considering skin color? Because then I wouldn't be classified as brown. Are you looking at ethnicity?
Brown - mena south Asian latino