Reactions: wsada, aleksander, tiredfault and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and HTN_Mentalcel
ye it also gets u men

how jacked we talkin' about.
Physique type of body
The Perfect Male Body Workout & Measurements According to Height
How to Build the Mathematically Ideal Male Body (According to Science) -  Legion Athletics | Ideal male body, Male body, Fitness inspiration
Achieve a Physique, But Attractive With Only 12 Lifestyle Hacks – DMoose

Pretty Ideal body for me tbh

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Zeta, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
body diddnt do shit for me :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover and rainzm
body diddnt do shit for me :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::ROFLMAO:
Indonesia. they mostly don't judge on face, they want a hot foreign dude who's physically fit and ready to fuck.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Zeta, socialcel and 1 other person
IMG 3387

Something like this mogs

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and rainzm
-don't be manlet
-don't be a framelet

if you are manlet with bad genetics like me it won't get you girls, because the masculine-protecting halo isn't there. but it will still increase your chances.

it's always better to go gym than to not go gym, because good health is important for looks long-term and even if you have bad genetics you still get leaner and look better with a shirt on.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, marek937, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
Indonesia. they mostly don't judge on face, they want a hot foreign dude who's physically fit and ready to fuck.
Indonesia, here i come

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
if your talking about looking like pro bodybuilder no only small niche who are attracted to this types of guys

Indonesia, here i come
I don't think he realises that it would not change if the foreigner didnt have a fit physique considering JBW and white halo over asian countries is powerful so being fit in Asia as a white sub5 guy is like Chad treatment but put that guy in the west and its over.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: InnerVoid, rainzm and socialcel
8k posts asking retarded questions like this

• Woah
Reactions: Chinacurry
8k posts asking retarded questions like this
Nigga physique don't matter, your wearing clothe's 24/7 in public unless your a cringe tryhard and go shirtless in public.

yeah completely bro, just like how guys dont care abt body at all
That is completely different, Women are attracted to a narrower set of feature's predominantly 80% of face, and height while men are attracted to a wider set of features such as face, tits, ass, body and even landwhales because the male sex hormone testosterone is 25-35x greater then that of females which is why the uncontrollable urge to fuck has lead to the standards of mend decreasing and females standards increasing this is also known as Hypergamy.

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
The three things that attracts girls are security, status and sexiness. So yeah it does, not as much as many think tho.

The three things that attracts girls are security, status and sexiness. So yeah it does, not as much as many think tho.
No, it does not, just be lean and not skinny or fat.

That is completely different, Women are attracted to a narrower set of feature's predominantly 80% of face, and height while men are attracted to a wider set of features such as face, tits, ass, body and even landwhales because the male sex hormone testosterone is 25-35x greater then that of females which is why the uncontrollable urge to fuck has lead to the standards of mend decreasing and females standards increasing this is also known as Hypergamy.
keep telling yourself whatever you want

Nigga physique don't matter, your wearing clothe's 24/7 in public unless your a cringe tryhard and go shirtless in public.
You know there's clothes that show the silhouette of your physique right?

And it's pretty easy to see when someone has an aesthetic physique no matter the clothes.

Only if mtn+ and lean

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Bonesbonesbonesbone
You know there's clothes that show the silhouette of your physique right?

And it's pretty easy to see when someone has an aesthetic physique no matter the clothes.
cope, clothes that show the sihouette is tryhard and no, no one can tell if you got a nice physique wearing a shirt unless your on steroids where your muscles look perma flexed and full 24/7/

cope, clothes that show the sihouette is tryhard and no, no one can tell if you got a nice physique wearing a shirt unless your on steroids where your muscles look perma flexed and full 24/7/
How many teachers are in your classroom

I don't think he realises that it would not change if the foreigner didnt have a fit physique considering JBW and white halo over asian countries is powerful so being fit in Asia as a white sub5 guy is like Chad treatment but put that guy in the west and its over.
i m not even white :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

if you got girls before getting jacked then it get you a bit more girls. if you were an incel to begin with its unlikely to do anything

IMG 6332

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, noodlelover and shieldzz
Physique type of body
The Perfect Male Body Workout & Measurements According to Height
How to Build the Mathematically Ideal Male Body (According to Science) -  Legion Athletics | Ideal male body, Male body, Fitness inspiration
Achieve a Physique, But Attractive With Only 12 Lifestyle Hacks – DMoose

Pretty Ideal body for me tbh
Not possible without roids, will take 15 years and hard to maintain that bodyfat.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and rainzm
10%

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Yeah but more particularly hookers over real women

-don't be manlet
-don't be a framelet

if you are manlet with bad genetics like me it won't get you girls, because the masculine-protecting halo isn't there. but it will still increase your chances.

it's always better to go gym than to not go gym, because good health is important for looks long-term and even if you have bad genetics you still get leaner and look better with a shirt on.
@FailedNormieManlet is framelet and manlet and sub 5 dark skin ethnic yet has fucked mentally ill goth emo room mates

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, noodlelover, rainzm and 3 others
View attachment 2846459
Something like this mogs
Something weird about angle and lighting.

Evans was on gear for the character, but he generally is natty and in modern Hollywood looks dyel in clothes, worse for him cos he's opposite Hemsworth who was roided to the gills

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx