Cute girls want high trust looking guys

D

Deleted member 33826

Its over
If ur able to talk to people and u look like a high trust guy, ur going to be swimming in cute becky pussies. A lot of members here think that they need to be a masc fucker to get chicks, which is both right but also wrong. Being masc, high t and looking "bad boy" in general might attract ghetto girls who have a habit of dating criminals, losers, drug dealers or just a girl who acts like she is a "stacy" but really is just a LTB craving for some chad dick for attention and validation. However, being a high t masc guy will taint ur ability to get the cute indoor girls. These are the girls hanging in reddit, watching anime, reading books at the library, likes to be at less chaotic places etc. This is where the high trust guys gets the upper hand.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, Deleted member 34058, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 8 others
yeah sometimes its hard to get play as a low trust guy because the appeal is pretty small.

I’ve been told I look like a killer, like id spike someone’s drink, get asked for cigarettes, get stopped in stores because they think I stole something, etc

I enjoy looking scary though even without much muscle mass.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: vamptriad, DelonLover1999, LampPostPrime and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Lifefuel if this is true but I doubt it is

they want high trust guys with dimorphism. Androgynous guys will always be incel unless tall

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Allornothing, Sprinkles and 1 other person
they want high trust guys with dimorphism. Androgynous guys will always be incel unless tall
not really, ive seen high trust guys like asians etc with little dimorphic features, being in a relationship/getting interest from the cutest chicks

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and LampPostPrime
not really, ive seen high trust guys like asians etc with little dimorphic features, being in a relationship/getting interest from the cutest chicks
Massive zygos, wide jaw, big skull, dark colouring

If ur able to talk to people and u look like a high trust guy, ur going to be swimming in cute becky pussies. A lot of members here think that they need to be a masc fucker to get chicks, which is both right but also wrong. Being masc, high t and looking "bad boy" in general might attract ghetto girls who have a habit of dating criminals, losers, drug dealers or just a girl who acts like she is a "stacy" but really is just a LTB craving for some chad dick for attention and validation. However, being a high t masc guy will taint ur ability to get the cute indoor girls. These are the girls hanging in reddit, watching anime, reading books at the library, likes to be at less chaotic places etc. This is where the high trust guys gets the upper hand.
High trust = pic related
786B7C06 5334 43C0 824D 57C7AAFD8DA7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and LampPostPrime
its true what OP is saying and its suicidefuel for me because i'd hate looking like an average golden retriever fag. guess i'll stay pussyless.

Why the fuck would you want a girlfriend who browses Reddit

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and EnglandBadman
Source?

Also its true, the ideal is the be a high trust tall white prettyboy if you want a fulfilling relationship. Im low trust, meaning girls are usually down to hookup with me but rarely want a LTR, and i would rather be a white high trust guy since i dont want to slay, i would rather have a LTR

Source?

Also its true, the ideal is the be a high trust tall white prettyboy if you want a fulfilling relationship. Im low trust, meaning girls are usually down to hookup with me but rarely want a LTR, and i would rather be a white high trust guy since i dont want to slay, i would rather have a LTR
Iracepilled

Source?

Snapchat

I don't know all the androgynous guys i seen slay high tier girls

They want pretty boys since they still value dimorphism but don’t want to be railed by masc UK chad like other sluts.

yeah sometimes its hard to get play as a low trust guy because the appeal is pretty small.

I’ve been told I look like a killer, like id spike someone’s drink, get asked for cigarettes, get stopped in stores because they think I stole something, etc

I enjoy looking scary though even without much muscle mass.
same happens to me, ive been told by many people “ i cant trust u “ when we talk in person. people also say i look scary. it feels nice and cool and is def a mogger trait. all the things u said have happend atleast once

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Manlet = instant trust cheat code.
manlets win again

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
They want Superman Henry Cavil looking guys

They want Superman Henry Cavil looking guys
While its ideal, it can look too much for some girls. Sometimes, girls just want a recessed guy with a safe aura wihin him.

not true i look low trust and i date well spoken cute virgins. i’m pretty femenine/prettyboy tho so maybe that’s why