Daily reminder: if you have a low FWHR it's OVER

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken

Women want broad strong skulled men as they look more attractive, intimidating and stronger. If you have a low FWHR, blame your parents and never leave the house. People will only be disgusted by this modern abnormal development.

Side sleeping for babies should be illegal and punished by death for the parents.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Slob, Deleted member 16371 and 5 others
Whats FWHR?

Side sleeping have nothing to do with the shape of your skull

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, shogrim, AscendingHero and 8 others
I have a high FWHR and It's over for me.
It doesn't mean anything.

jDTLJo1.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 1553 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 1553, jordanbarrettisgod and 1 other person
Wow telling us something we already know

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You'd look worse with a lower ratio. It does mean shit
There was a study in the military that found out males with low fhwr did much better in war then males with high fhwr

• Love it
My fwhr is between 1.9 and 2.0, it doesn't mean shit
Same man,

mine is around 2.0 and it doesn't increase "muh manliness" or attractiveness.
It's just a stupid harmony cope.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: cutecel, Kade and Pendejo
Khabib is such a skullchad. I measured and got 2.3

• Woah
Reactions: Barbarossa_
Same man,

mine is around 2.0 and it doesn't increase "muh manliness" or attractiveness.
It's just a stupid harmony cope.
Yeah this guy that i know has a fwhr of 1.7-1.8 but looks better then me jfl

• Love it
All that matters is harmony stop projecting

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, cutecel and Deleted member 685
  • Love it
Yeah this guy that i know has a fwhr of 1.7-1.8 but looks better then me jfl
Ik, because Low FWHR's can mean potential for pretty boy maxxing. It makes guys more pretty and hot which gives them the JB appeal.
Too high of an fwhr is pretty much scary to women.
Masculinity is no longer praised/useful for getting JBs anymore ngl.

Ik, because Low FWHR's can mean potential for pretty boy maxxing. It makes guys more pretty and hot which gives them the JB appeal.
Too high of an fwhr is pretty much scary to women.
Masculinity is no longer praised/useful for getting JBs anymore ngl.
You can never look high class or be taken seriously with a ogre fwhr
Screenshot 20191216 212937 Gallery

Low class af jfl

• Love it
Side sleeping have nothing to do with the shape of your skull
Funny how people think this tbh. People used to sleep on stone and now suddenly our mattrasses are supposed to be solid enough to deform our faces?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, SnowDiles, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Funny how people think this tbh. People used to sleep on stone and now suddenly our mattrasses are supposed to be solid enough to deform our faces?
Hey retard, ever heard of flat head syndrome? And yeah that was actually really stupid considering that was a major reason for people having deformed skulls. Deformed skulls were extremely common in the past especially when you look at all the praised skulls
It has tho
These people are fucking retarded. There was even an American article which noted an increase in brachycephalics because of back sleeping being adviced for infants

• Hmm...
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
Hey retard, ever heard of flat head syndrome? And yeah that was actually really stupid considering that was a major reason for people having deformed skulls. Deformed skulls were extremely common in the past especially when you look at all the praised skulls

These people are fucking retarded. There was even an American article which noted an increase in brachycephalics because of back sleeping being adviced for infants
Wait, back sleeping is good or bad now?

• Love it

Women want broad strong skulled men as they look more attractive, intimidating and stronger. If you have a low FWHR, blame your parents and never leave the house. People will only be disgusted by this modern abnormal development.

Side sleeping for babies should be illegal and punished by death for the parents.

Both my grandad and my father have high fwhr, yet ended low fwhr

it’s like 95% tongue posture, thats responsible for most of the facial width, the only impact T has on it is how lowset the eyebrows are and slightly widens the face even though tongue posture is main widening factor

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
it’s like 95% tongue posture, thats responsible for most of the facial width, the only impact T has on it is how lowset the eyebrows are and slightly widens the face even though tongue posture is main widening factor
Tongue posture affects skull shape?

Nono T widens the zygo bones and the jaw if your mouth is closed. Your tongue doesn’t have to be on the roof for width

Tongue posture affects skull shape?
FWHR it does, the maxilla/zygo width is mainly determined by tongue posture, that’s why @moggingmachine face is so wide since he naturally mewed
Nono T widens the zygo bones and the jaw if your mouth is closed. Your tongue doesn’t have to be on the roof for width
a low T mewer will always have a higher FWHR than a high T non mewer, the tongue laterally expands the maxilla, T may be responsible for zygos width idrk, but it is negligible compared to how impactful the maxilla is comparatively

FWHR it does, the maxilla/zygo width is mainly determined by tongue posture, that’s why @moggingmachine face is so wide since he naturally mewed

a low T mewer will always have a higher FWHR than a high T non mewer, the tongue laterally expands the maxilla, T may be responsible for zygos width idrk, but it is negligible compared to how impactful the maxilla is comparatively
Mewing is for length not width

Doesn't determine entire width. Skull shape matters more

Biggest cope ever. It's not about stupid ratios. Nothing is about stupid ratios. Everything is about each individual facial feature being judged INDEPENDENTLY of each other.

Every facial feature has ideal versions of itself.
If your chin is idealistically attractive, then it will be attractive on any man. If your jaw is attractive, it will be attractive on any man. If someone has an idealistically attractive trait and is still not as attractive as you would expect, it's not necessarily because that trait wasn't as idealistic or as important as you thought. The problem is more likely with something else on their face, like their IPD or maybe their nose. NO FACIAL FEATURE IS DEPENDENT ON ANY OTHER.

Biggest cope ever. It's not about stupid ratios. Nothing is about stupid ratios. Everything is about each individual facial feature being judged INDEPENDENTLY of each other.

Every facial feature has ideal versions of itself.
If your chin is idealistically attractive, then it will be attractive on any man. If your jaw is attractive, it will be attractive on any man. If someone has an idealistically attractive trait and is still not as attractive as you would expect, it's not necessarily because that trait wasn't as idealistic or as important as you thought. The problem is more likely with something else on their face, like their IPD or maybe their nose. NO FACIAL FEATURE IS DEPENDENT ON ANY OTHER.
And the award of being retarded goes to...

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero