daily reminder it's impossible to prove or detect causality

alpha_provider

alpha_provider

Banned
no one's ever even attempted it yet

but let's ridicule religious people because god's existence has the same status 🤟

all while they are literally saying and believing our cognition is not suited to really grasp it 🤟

b-but the science is right there before our eyes! l-listen to this old guy who has spent a lifetime in an isolated chamber; r-r-read the scripture he's showing you!

channing-tatum-lol.gif

Don’t have faith, you have to believe blindly otherwise you deserve no reward from god

Cuck mentality
You’re probably dumb if you’ve never experienced even 1 sign from god . Maybe read gods words that were sent down 1000+ years ago and you’ll find it’s the same today. But again if you’ve never experienced anything from god in your life then your most likely those that were created to be punished in hell. Don’t be arrogant and ask god to remind you

You’re probably dumb if you’ve never experienced even 1 sign from god . Maybe read gods words that were sent down 1000+ years ago and you’ll find it’s the same today. But again if you’ve never experienced anything from god in your life then your most likely those that were created to be punished in hell. Don’t be arrogant and ask god to remind you

Give me his whatsapp

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
super rich kids with nothing but fake friends

nothing like this type of view

new ice new glass

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Have you read Hume

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and alpha_provider
dude, old sky fairy man is the exact same as the simplest and only possible explanation for literally everything that happens

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and alpha_provider
you're*

lmao

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
The God of the Abrahamic religion is real

dude, old sky fairy man is the exact same as the simplest and only possible explanation for literally everything that happens

retard alert

i'd recommend reading feyerabend and f. bacon to you, but it would be like giving an iphone to a baboon

Last edited:
no one's ever even attempted it yet

but let's ridicule religious people because god's existence has the same status 🤟

all while they are literally saying and believing our cognition is not suited to really grasp it 🤟

b-but the science is right there before our eyes! l-listen to this old guy who has spent a lifetime in an isolated chamber; r-r-read the scripture he's showing you!

channing-tatum-lol.gif
Idk what u said but i know youre a nigger

• +1
Reactions: alpha_provider
Cause of bad things happening in lithuania (separatist part of Russia) is landsbergis, who comes in 2 persons - Grandpa and Grandson

Suseniuku

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
retard alert

i'd recommend reading feyerabend and f. bacon to you, but it would be like giving an iphone to a baboon
nigga read 2 books watched youtube summaries of 2 books and thinks everyone else is stupid now

cringe

Always the same with these cringy 'i am so smart' people is that they can't even explain the book they read of the video they saw to people.

No, they just say: 'I am right. Why? Just go read this book or watch this 40-minute long video.' :lul:

if you actually had the intelligence to understand what you even read, you would be able to explain it. But you don't.
It just sounds smart to you, but you failed to grasp any of it.

i know many clowns like you

just because it's too complex for you to decipher or perceive does not mean there is no order to the chaos. there is a cause and effect to everything. this is the metaphor behind the revelation of god.