Daily reminder that even anti-white sjws still want white men

I can already see that he's a cuck just by looking at the thumbnail

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, itsoverbuddyboyo and disillusioned
These anti-white sjw thinks that white men are the most privileged and strong class that has ever stepped on earth. Therefore, as a woman, ofc they will want to date and fuck one of them jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock and Retrusion
His SJW game has allowed him to punch above his level, as he is a solid subhuman, and AOC is like 75th percentile. But hispanic women do not age well, AOC is at most 5 years away from hitting the wall. I predict in the not too distant future he will come to see that a long distance relationship with a woman that will probably not ever bear him any kids is futile, and he will cut his losses by breaking with that depreciating asset.

Assuming he breaks up with her in a way that does not make him look like an asshole, his Status and SMV will actually be quite high among SJW females because he dated AOC.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IndianJock and Gebirgscel
if you're into the whole "ehtnik thing" it's a good time to be an above-ground subhuman, ngl

His SJW game has allowed him to punch above his level, as he is a solid subhuman, and AOC is like 75th percentile. But hispanic women do not age well, AOC is at most 5 years away from hitting the wall. I predict in the not too distant future he will come to see that a long distance relationship with a woman that will probably not ever bear him any kids is futile, and he will cut his losses by breaking with that depreciating asset.

Assuming he breaks up with her in a way that does not make him look like an asshole, his Status and SMV will actually be quite high among SJW females because he dated AOC.

JFL at thinking women give a single shit about any of this. Women don't care about virtue signaling. A chad is a chad and a beta is a beta.

AOC has told white people to not have kids and will burn in hell as a result

But her husband is a tall, big skulled gigacuck.

• JFL
Reactions: IndianJock
AOC has told white people to not have kids and will burn in hell as a result

But her husband is a tall, big skulled gigacuck.

She slobs his knob

• JFL
Reactions: IndianJock
How does AOC even get wet for that soyboy? It's beyond me