Daily reminder that girls don't give a shit about muscles

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1089, godsmistake, dude bro man and 7 others
How certain are you of dad bod over six packs. Maybe skinny but idk about dad bod

surveys are retarded shit driven by pop culture fads. If you surveyed women 90% of the respondents would say they wouldnt date someone who has been identified as a misogynist or has a history of beating their partners, and yet........

There have been several much better methodological investigations in social sciences and surprise surprise, male sexual success has a strong correlation with muscularity (muscularity is muscular definition, an important distinction to remember since no one thinks fat people look strong even though they may indeed be ridiculously strong. Its over for powerbloaters) The idea that women dont care about muscles is primarily promoted by women themselves (which is a lie to patch over cognitive dissonances, like everything else women tell men about how women think) and secondly as a cope by DYEL guys.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 4720, JeremyMeeks and 26 others
cope, my eye area has a quad sweep

• +1
Reactions: hooked_on_tonics and dogtown
cope, my eye area has a quad sweep
Cope women wants lean/fit
Like Sean opry and prime Chico

Slim and defined

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4720, fauxfox, Butthurt Dweller and 3 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA, Deleted member 1332 and RamRanchCowboy
Cope women wants lean/fit
Like Sean opry and prime Chico
View attachment 49128
View attachment 49129

Slim and defined

Proportions are the only universally attractive thing about the male body; notice how O'Pry and Lachowski have noticeably above average biclavicle width, leading to wider shoulders and comparatively narrow hips, which is ideal.
surveys are retarded shit driven by pop culture fads. If you surveyed women 90% of the respondents would say they wouldnt date someone who has been identified as a misogynist or has a history of beating their partners, and yet........

There have been several much better methodological investigations in social sciences and surprise surprise, male sexual success has a strong correlation with muscularity (muscularity is muscular definition, an important distinction to remember since no one thinks fat people look strong even though they may indeed be ridiculously strong. Its over for powerbloaters) The idea that women dont care about muscles is primarily promoted by women themselves (which is a lie to patch over cognitive dissonances, like everything else women tell men about how women think) and secondly as a cope by DYEL guys.

Do you have any links to these? Sounds interesting but still not convinced.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 1332
Proportions are the only universally attractive thing about the male body; notice how O'Pry and Lachowski have noticeably above average biclavicle width, leading to wider shoulders and comparatively narrow hips, which is ideal.
Yep

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
The real benefit of gymcelling comes from, going from skinny fat, skinny or fat to lean and muscular. Neck training is also legit. Just don't fall for the "muh bulking" meme.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, St Eroid, Ethnicsmatter and 4 others
The real benefit of gymcelling comes from, going from skinny fat, skinny or fat to lean and muscular. Neck training is also legit. Just don't fall for the "muh bulking" meme.
Muh bulking is cope
And body matters only 20% to women
And I’m also too lazy too lol

Muh bulking is cope
And body matters only 20% to women
And I’m also too lazy too lol

"only 20%"

I would do unspeakable things to be 20% ''more'' attractive. You can't put a percentage on something like this tbh - you can just aim for mass appeal.

Mass appeal is a lean, semi-shredded body that more importantly has very good proportions. You really can't be shredded or lean on the level of someone like O'Pry if you don't go to the gym at least 2-3 times a week (if not more) and pay attention to your diet.

Very high IQ. Good proportions + not manlet + lean is what makes a man's body have mass appeal

• +1
Reactions: Slob, SquareChinOrDeath, Ethnicsmatter and 3 others
"only 20%"

I would do unspeakable things to be 20% ''more'' attractive. You can't put a percentage on something like this tbh - you can just aim for mass appeal.

Mass appeal is a lean, semi-shredded body that more importantly has very good proportions. You really can't be shredded or lean on the level of someone like O'Pry if you don't go to the gym at least 2-3 times a week (if not more) and pay attention to your diet.

Very high IQ. Good proportions + not manlet + lean is what makes a man's body have mass appeal
Yea is 5:9/5 or 176cm manlet or average?

Of course muscle matters. Just doesn't matter as much as face

Of course muscle matters. Just doesn't matter as much as face
Face is like 70-80% of the attraction example
Leonardo DiCaprio he had no muscles in titanic and women are all over him

Fuck man this piano is depressing
I guess it’s officially over for me

• +1
Reactions: hooked_on_tonics
Face is like 70-80% of the attraction example
Leonardo DiCaprio he had no muscles in titanic and women are all over him

Fuck man this piano is depressing
I guess it’s officially over for me
Just wear 3 inch lifts bruh

Do you have any links to these? Sounds interesting but still not convinced.

CBA

just google "study women love muscle" and you'll get plenty. The paper i have in mind is probably not the one you'll get all the pop-psychology clickbait links of, but whatever.

Why lift when it's all about face ?

• +1
Reactions: Slob
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Slob and Time Travel

• +1

Hit the nail on the head. This is why framecels need to add significant amounts of muscle to shoulders to compensate for subpar proportions. If you have naturally wide hips and/or narrow shoulders then gymcelling will improve your PSL significantly.

Look at https://bonytobeastly.com/transformations/

Many have gotten ripped with great toned, muscular bodies but clearly still need to add more to their shoulders to look attractive. Others looked good and only looked slightly better afterwards.

Safely ignore any studies where women indicate whether they prefer certain body types or facial features. Time and time again we have seen that what they say and what they do are two different things.

well proportioned + muscle, ideal insertions model trevor signoriono at 6'2+ height is ideal

Attachments

• 62fc0fd96c9483b38eceb9603d901e90.png
    62fc0fd96c9483b38eceb9603d901e90.png
    426 KB · Views: 244
  • +1
Reactions: GrewWrong, hooked_on_tonics, fullfull and 5 others
His body looks like a boy not a man.. not sure where the sex appeal is. Unless he was going for prepubescent girls I think a bit more mass would have really benefited him.

View attachment 49148

^ Ideal body
Chico body is ideal

Gigacope
Hit the nail on the head. This is why framecels need to add significant amounts of muscle to shoulders to compensate for subpar proportions. If you have naturally wide hips and/or narrow shoulders then gymcelling will improve your PSL significantly.

Look at https://bonytobeastly.com/transformations/

Many have gotten ripped with great toned, muscular bodies but clearly still need to add more to their shoulders to look attractive. Others looked good and only looked slightly better afterwards.

Safely ignore any studies where women indicate whether they prefer certain body types or facial features. Time and time again we have seen that what they say and what they do are two different things.
But what’s the point???
Their faces are the same JFL
This is what women find ideal on a man

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
lol o'pry and chico have terrible proportions and muscle insertions

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 656

Yeah they surveyed women who go to "FitnessWorld" gym AKA bunch of fatties who bought a year membership on impulse, go for a month and return to sitting on their gigantic asses. Women don't ever want to admit they're superficial and these ones in particular know they have disgusting bodies or they wouldn't have gym memberships. So obviously they will say oh yeah dad bod is fine who wants muscles and ripped bodies anyway? JFL
lol o'pry and chico have terrible proportions and muscle insertions

Chico looks way better now that he grew up

People saying Chico has ideal body are probably young teens with similar frames. I understand their viewpoint however it's completely irrelevant once you're 18+. Then you just look like a soyboy twink that a gust of wind would tip over.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 656, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
Yeah they surveyed women who go to "FitnessWorld" gym AKA bunch of fatties who bought a year membership on impulse, go for a month and return to sitting on their gigantic asses. Women don't ever want to admit they're superficial and these ones in particular know they have disgusting bodies or they wouldn't have gym memberships. So obviously they will say oh yeah dad bod is fine who wants muscles and ripped bodies anyway? JFL

Chico looks way better now that he grew up

People saying Chico has ideal body are probably young teens with similar frames. I understand their viewpoint however it's completely irrelevant once you're 18+. Then you just look like a soyboy twink that a gust of wind would tip over.

You are retarded mate
This is also ideal
My body is also ideal
And if you don’t like it you could suck my feet

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Chico body is ideal View attachment 49151
Gigacope

But what’s the point???
Their faces are the same JFL
This is what women find ideal on a man
View attachment 49152

What's the point? For them I don't know maybe they get an extra point of PSL in a dark room like a bar or club. For ONS being dom is important. I got 2x as many women in those environments when I bulked up even with bloatface. A lot of normies don't mind fucking 4's and 5's and improving their body will give them an edge over all the others going for those women.

For someone who has a great face and a terrible body? Ascension is the point. This whole board should be about eliminating flaws that hold back someone with otherwise great features. Instead it's a lot of cope and "if I can't get 5 different surgeries by 18 it's ogre for me"

Annoying as fuck.

Lean >>> muscles.

Lean >>> muscles.
This tbh
Oh. I am retarded for not seeing you were just trolling. Well played..
I’m not trolling
I mog you in every way

You are non Atlantid so you are inferior.
I bet you have shitty face and bulky up is the only way to cope.
And you are also gray you are new and I have 2700+ Comments and I’m experienced as well
Look at me I’m green

Keep coping sorry I mean keep bulking loser

• JFL
Reactions: MadMong
"but but but muh bluepilled fantasy of girls being attracted to frame, height and muscles!"

lol at skinny fat being ideal

"but but but muh bluepilled fantasy of girls being attracted to frame, height and muscles!"
Once again gigacope

That’s why you are an incel you have to understand what women find attractive which is face>frame>height>muscles

You need to have all of them to make women wet

Once again gigacope

That’s why you are an incel you have to understand what women find attractive which is face>frame>height>muscles

Height before frame.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
extremely low iq thread, kill yourself

LOW IQ this study was carried out by ASKING women LMAO

I personally think muscles are overrated too, and you get drawbacks/diminishing returns after fight club body but to say that skinnyfat is better
JFL...

• +1
Reactions: Edi, Deleted member 656, Autist and 4 others
Once again gigacope

So all the 5'7 guys who have gfs who get wet over them that I've seen are just hallucination.

For a 15 year old boy LOL

Looks like a twink
massive cope

not only would he tower over you he'd also make you look like a toothpick if you stood next to him
just accept the fact that even body is mostly genetics and swallow the :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Autist and AntiSocial-Fakecel
So all the 5'7 guys who have gfs who get wet over them that I've seen are just hallucination.
Gigacope they use them for beta orbiting she fucks chads behind their back

Ever wondered why the divorce rate is 60%??
The women cheat with the chad

I genuinely believe this is an actual psyop, and you fell for it.
Either that or it's the result of listening to what women say rather than looking at who they actually choose. Women say what the people currently listening want to hear, what will benefit them the most socially depending on the situation they are in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, MadMong and Deleted member 470
massive cope

not only would he tower over you he'd also make you look like a toothpick if you stood next to him
just accept the fact that even body is mostly genetics and swallow the :blackpill:

I'm 6'4 lmao

Maybe I should put that in my profile for some e-cred like you did

Then people will like me, right?? :feelsuhh:

JFL