Daily reminder that girls don't give a shit about muscles

I'm 6'4 lmao

Maybe I should put that in my profile for some e-cred like you did

Then people will like me, right?? :feelsuhh:

JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Autist, Kill_Jew and MadMong
I genuinely believe this is an actual psyop, and you fell for it.
Either that or it's the result of listening to what women say rather than looking at who they actually choose. Women say what the people currently listening want to hear, what will benefit them the most socially depending on the situation they are in.

Yeah this is just another "fat acceptance" tactic to continue accelerating degeneration of society. Obvious. Soon people will be too fat to even get drafted into war. Insulin manufacturers will have half the population in checkmate. Pharma industry wins, foreign interests win.

Is this you? :lul:

I'm 6'4 lmao

Maybe I should put that in my profile for some e-cred like you did

Then people will like me, right?? :feelsuhh:

JFL
not my point either way, it wasn't a jab at you specifically but more at your comments on him looking like a "twink", he's like 6'3 or some shit, with a frame like that at that height you will comfortably sizemog 95%+ of males and have huge JB appeal at the same time which is what matters most

usually ppl talking shit about chico's body are coping hard cuz it's his bones that make him look good, and they don't want to accept that most of them will never be able to have a body even close to his by gymcelling

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter and MadMong
not my point either way, it wasn't a jab at you specifically but more at your comments on him looking like a "twink", he's like 6'3 or some shit, with a frame like that at that height you will comfortably sizemog 95%+ of males and have huge JB appeal at the same time which is what matters most

usually ppl talking shit about chico's body are coping hard cuz it's his bones that make him look good, and they don't want to accept that most of them will never be able to have a body even close to his by gymcelling

Oh I mean he looks good.. he was a male model after all. But we were talking about IDEALS so I was being hyperbolic. He was closer to twink than stud. I showed a picture where he added mass and looks great at 28. Far closer to ideal body. He must have realized that bulking up was actually important. Younger Chico was NOT ideal body even for 6'3. Gross and lanky? Not at all. But he looked weak and boyish.

This is what I said earlier about needing to add more mass to your frame if you have proportion issues.. people taller than 6'2 are more likely to be ectomorphs and almost always look better with a decent amount of muscle on them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Cope for lazycels
This is what @ZyzzReincarnate got from a foid

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, dogtown and androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel
The chadier your face, the lesser you'd need to have a massive body.

On the other hand, if you are more or less just average looking, the you'd have to rely on gymmaxing in order to stand out.

Gigacope they use them for beta orbiting she fucks chads behind their back

Ever wondered why the divorce rate is 60%??
The women cheat with the chad

"must have been a jobless 17 year old betabux, can't be that he was goodlooking and it made up for his height"

tenor.gif

LOW IQ image. The first guy got more sex appeal because of tats not because of his muscles.
I've seen this picture a lot around the internet. Really don't believe it has any validity.. The guy with 1.1% of the votes looks almost identical to pic 1 just with a bit more muscle and a little less BF.

#2 mogs #1 easily. Don't see how having a vagina would make me see the aesthetics any different.

OP is correct tbh. I posted my body pic and it was what was considered top tier body. Do I get IOIs? Nope. Do I get LTRs? Yep...after 300 approaches per LTR. Amazing results! I'm also 6'2''.

FACE REIGNS SUPREME!!

I fully respect anyone "gymcelling" to become more confident about their body image, increase their T levels, improve their health, confidence, etc. just beware that having muscles won't get you laid. In fact most girls prefer dad bods over 6-pack abs: https://www.shape.com/lifestyle/mind-and-body/new-survey-shows-women-prefer-dadbod-six-pack
That's fucking bullshit a dad bod is a feminist idea made up to make betas feel less insecure. Most girls prefer a guy who's naturally lean, has a good frame aka wide shoulders narrow hips not skinny wrists. And abs are a good addition just don't get a juiced up look

it makes no sense.

The type of girls that like guys in the 6'2+ range also like muscles.

Most of you strive for looks that get the most attention in a club, and this will not be achievable without a thick neck, thick arms and a wide back.
Sure, height is very important, but in a club you will get cucked by a guy of equal height range who has muscles.

Cringe at guys on here who stroke their peeners to sexual dimorphism all day but then don't want muscles. Muscles are the epitome of functional sexual dimorphism, why would you not want to be strong?

And wrist size and overall skeleton girth is also dependent on how strong you are.
Unless you suffer from acromegaly you will never get big wrists in a lean state without working out, you have to train your muscles for bone hypertrophy, natural growth hormone alone mostly builds up in your growth plates during childhood and your unfusable bone plates once you are an adult, barely in your bonegirth

"I don't need muscles, I'm naturally strong because of my thick bones"

Nonsense you're just fat, you PSL autist

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, OCDMaxxing, MadMong and 2 others
Girls absolutely give a shit about muscles. The point of diminishing returns just comes far earlier than most guys think.

It's funny, men have a tendency to gravitiate to either of the two extremes without understanding the concept of tasteful moderation (a recurring theme outside of physique). You will either have a guy that swallows the dadbod pill (usually very bluepilled guys) and says body doesn't matter at all, and they will twinkmaxx. Or you will have the gymrat bodbuilders (usually redpilled guys that repeat the "just lift bro" mantra ad nauseum) that think women are all secretly lying when they say the bloated gymcel hulk body is repulsive to them.

The truth is that women like an athletic, svelte physique with lowish (9-12%) bodyfat. 15% bf is the cutoff. The absolute maximum for mass appeal is the hollywood superhero physique demonstrated in the Avengers movies. But by and large, they need to be able to convince themselves that you got that body on accident by pursuing your hiking or kayaking or [insert interesting hobby] without actually trying. They don't want to know that it's more likely that you achieved your phisique by eating out of tupperware and following a dedicated program.

As soon as you surpass these hollywood bodies and enter into the bodybuilding realm that illusion is shattered and you look "tryhard"

Also- as much as I think kinobody is a chode, he's definitely onto something by disproportionately targeting shoulders with compound lifts to fraud good frame (i.e. bone structure) and enhance hip:waist ratio to a more attractive level. He also has a strong understanding of the ideal level of muscularity for wetting pussy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: OCDMaxxing, MadMong, Ropemaxing and 2 others
Girls dont care about muscles LOL take for example zyzz he had muscles and he was swimming in pussy fuuuaaarrrkk u mad?

Attachments

• 54234029_1202571819897881_862673790906138624_n.jpg
    54234029_1202571819897881_862673790906138624_n.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 114
  • Love it
Reactions: androidcel
JFL at kids believing what women tell them. Nex thread "just being yourself is looksmax halo".

What i see here is one side arguing that Face>Muscles which is correct and another arguing that muscle>no muscle.

If you mean to tell me that two identical twins, one muscular and lean and another one just skinny would slay the same you are a coping retard

Untitled.png

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    310.6 KB · Views: 157
  • JFL
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and St Eroid
Why the long face bro? This thread make you sad?
This guy always gets me lol. I wonder if he knows he has become the biggest psl meme for why face matters significantly more than body.
His self rating is 7/10

• JFL
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
it makes no sense.

The type of girls that like guys in the 6'2+ range also like muscles.

Most of you strive for looks that get the most attention in a club, and this will not be achievable without a thick neck, thick arms and a wide back.
Sure, height is very important, but in a club you will get cucked by a guy of equal height range who has muscles.

Cringe at guys on here who stroke their peeners to sexual dimorphism all day but then don't want muscles. Muscles are the epitome of functional sexual dimorphism, why would you not want to be strong?

And wrist size and overall skeleton girth is also dependent on how strong you are.
Unless you suffer from acromegaly you will never get big wrists in a lean state without working out, you have to train your muscles for bone hypertrophy, natural growth hormone alone mostly builds up in your growth plates during childhood and your unfusable bone plates once you are an adult, barely in your bonegirth

"I don't need muscles, I'm naturally strong because of my thick bones"

Nonsense you're just fat, you PSL autist

This is exactly what I was saying earlier. Muscles as long as you remain low body fat and don't go overboard with it will allow you to a) stand out from others your height especially in one night stand environments like clubs and b) pull women who are exclusively into men with muscles

There are few women who won't fuck a guy with muscles yet many that don't want scrawny men or given the choice would go home with an equivalent guy that muscle mogs you.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and buflek
I fully respect anyone "gymcelling" to become more confident about their body image, increase their T levels, improve their health, confidence, etc. just beware that having muscles won't get you laid. In fact most girls prefer dad bods over 6-pack abs: https://www.shape.com/lifestyle/mind-and-body/new-survey-shows-women-prefer-dadbod-six-pack
girls LOVE 6-packs and dad bods are absolutely disgusting. It's just more about already having wide shoulders, narrow hips and low bf. A good set of abs, glutes and arms is something any girl will love but you're right it's all about face. It's a good addition tho
Also > using mainstream media as source
Off to redit you go

Last edited:
Low iq thread as i expected

Girls dont care about muscles LOL take for example zyzz he had muscles and he was swimming in pussy fuuuaaarrrkk u mad?
He wasn't swimming in pussy because of his muscles, but because of his top tier face + muscles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
He wasn't swimming in pussy because of his muscles, but because of his top tier face + muscles.
Zyzz did not have a top tier face, not even close. 5 PSL range.

• +1
Reactions: MadMong and kobecel
Zyzz had an amazing face.
he had a small mouth big nose and a haircut that many chicks would find gay but he had godlike facial structure (+masseters) and nice eyes which is what matters the most

he had a small mouth big nose and a haircut that many chicks would find gay but he had hodlike facial structure and nice eyes which is what matters the most
His nose was aesthetic as fuck. Big nose on males is hot.

His nose was aesthetic as fuck. Big nose on males is hot.
it for sure gave him character and it fit to his body but when he was a lanklet twink it looked ugly

No gym for your non north Atlantid face

• +1
Reactions: samm735
They picture Chad in their head. Also most Girls are unattractive so they don't want a 5/10 with muscles but prefer a 7/10 with dad bod.