daily reminder the average western ethnic mogs the average british/american white

finn899

finn899

Kraken
the only reason why ppl dick ride whites soo much on this forum is because most of you are white because incels are 70 percent white despite being the minority in terms of population,if being white is soo good and girls love white guys soo much then WHY ARE YOU ALL HERE ARE GIRLS NOT CHASING YOU? as som1 who lives in europe i can say for a fact the average ethnic (besides indians) who is born and raised in the western world looks better on average then the average white dude who usually has thin lips and is balding by 25 wite bc whites age worse then ethnics. This is what the average white supremist looks like on this forum btw they think they are gl simply for being white its fucking embarasing.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, EggKing, bodydmorph2004 and 2 others
the average white dude who usually has thin lips and is balding by 25 wite bc whites age worse then ethnics.

So many white chads descended before my eyes. I can't believe I mog some white guys my age because they look like like 40.yo grandpa's.

They lucky they ascended otherwise they'd be fucking ladyboys in Thailand.

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and finn899
They lucky they ascended otherwise they'd be fucking ladyboys in Thailand.
thailand is filled to the brim with white British incel in denial geomaxxers 😂 😂

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and SecularIslamist
thailand is filled to the brim with British incel in denial geomaxxers 😂 😂
its sad ppl on this forum cope with whites getting extreme reactions/simpled over in them poor contries when in reality its bc only whites geomax for attnetion to stand out in a 99 percent local country,a gl morrocon/middle eastern would get similar reactions in reality in contries like thailand

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and yeeyeeslayer
its sad ppl on this forum cope with whites getting extreme reactions/simpled over in them poor contries when in reality its bc only whites geomax for attnetion to stand out in a 99 percent local country,a gl morrocon/middle eastern would get similar reactions in reality
your white Irish yeah?

• +1
Reactions: finn899
the only reason why ppl dick ride whites soo much on this forum is because most of you are white because incels are 70 percent white despite being the minority in terms of population,if being white is soo good and girls love white guys soo much then WHY ARE YOU ALL HERE ARE GIRLS NOT CHASING YOU? as som1 who lives in europe i can say for a fact the average ethnic (besides indians) who is born and raised in the western world looks better on average then the average white dude who usually has thin lips and is balding by 25 wite bc whites age worse then ethnics. This is what the average white supremist looks like on this forum btw they think they are gl simply for being white its fucking embarasing. View attachment 2720963View attachment 2720964
"avg white guy is balding at 25"

obvious troll thread

I don't know how it is in other countries but I am from Germany and the Turks here are being chased by so many slavic girls and even Germanic.

• Woah
Reactions: nofap
the only reason why ppl dick ride whites soo much on this forum is because most of you are white because incels are 70 percent white despite being the minority in terms of population,if being white is soo good and girls love white guys soo much then WHY ARE YOU ALL HERE ARE GIRLS NOT CHASING YOU? as som1 who lives in europe i can say for a fact the average ethnic (besides indians) who is born and raised in the western world looks better on average then the average white dude who usually has thin lips and is balding by 25 wite bc whites age worse then ethnics. This is what the average white supremist looks like on this forum btw they think they are gl simply for being white its fucking embarasing. View attachment 2720963View attachment 2720964
Stupid nigger. Whites make up a small precent of inceldom smhhhhh I mean look at india ffs lmao

its sad ppl on this forum cope with whites getting extreme reactions/simpled over in them poor contries when in reality its bc only whites geomax for attnetion to stand out in a 99 percent local country,a gl morrocon/middle eastern would get similar reactions in reality in contries like thailand
Tbh in south east asia if your anything besides asian you will get female attention, its more like Just Don't be Asian then it is JBW lmfao. so while I do agree MENAs would get attention over there MENAs and blacks wouldn't be worshipped as much as whites tbh

• +1
Reactions: finn899
i’m white and this is such fucking facts bro

The actual reason everybody (including non-whites) dick ride the white race is because other cultures don’t model the way White people do. It’s really that simple. Only Western culture cares so much about beauty battling (or ‘mogging’) and modeling, although this is changing rapidly.

"avg white guy is balding at 25"

obvious troll thread
It's the truth. Actually the age might be lower. I might make a thread on this. Obviously the recession is on the less intrusive side but a NW2 to 4 is extremely common if not the rule for a white guy who's not mixed in that age range.
I went through a lot of pictures on talent agency sites for male models and consistently the hair was shittier on the blue-eyed white looking people. Mixed people even with other caucasians I.E. arabs had way better hair. Brown eyed but white looking people also had better hair.

jfl at comparing a bunch of deathnics to whites, theres a reason ethnic women worship white men

It's the truth. Actually the age might be lower. I might make a thread on this. Obviously the recession is on the less intrusive side but a NW2 to 4 is extremely common if not the rule for a white guy who's not mixed in that age range.
I went through a lot of pictures on talent agency sites for male models and consistently the hair was shittier on the blue-eyed white looking people. Mixed people even with other caucasians I.E. arabs had way better hair. Brown eyed but white looking people also had better hair.
idk i never see balding/bald guys who are under age 45 and my area is all white

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Cope

lol did a mid white guy fuck your crush again? seethe more shitskin and keep cping about hairlines in this thread. Meanwhile you cretins have shit hair texture, color, recession, retarded primitive ape nw0 girl hairlines, or some combination along with your ugly shitkskin faces, short height, frail frames, and small impotent dicks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Yeah around 35/40 they start receding slowly
idk i never see balding/bald guys who are under age 45 and my area is all white
Nahh. It's way closer to mid twenties. I have no idea where you guys live but no study/survey shows that good of an outcome. The most optimistic is ~30s. I might try and collect a decent sample size of models and compare with ethnic ones. I'm 100% certain the outcome for white people will worse.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Nahh. It's way closer to mid twenties. I have no idea where you guys live but no study/survey shows that good of an outcome. The most optimistic is ~30s.
Yeah around 35/40 they start receding slowly
my dad is mid 40s with nw0 and none of his friends are balding
baldness is common in americans and poles but not here

• +1
my dad is mid 40s with nw0 and none of his friends are balding
baldness is common in americans and poles but not here
Where do you live exactly? Americans are mostly of German/Anglo blood so that's west europe covered. As for poles surveys show their balding rate is pretty much comparable to other Europeans ~40%.

NW0 isn't real, btw. Incel invention.

Last edited:
Nahh. It's way closer to mid twenties. I have no idea where you guys live but no study/survey shows that good of an outcome. The most optimistic is ~30s. I might try and collect a decent sample size of models and compare with ethnic ones. I'm 100% certain the outcome for white people will worse.
Dude just go on r/ttressless.
Sayiny that whites bald more than other races is complete ethnic cope lol. Blacks bald like crazy even in africa and coer it up with hairspray and other shit. reddit is full of curries and asians balding like crazy

You are deluded as fuck to think race is whats behind balding as well
Balding is a disease that is increasing in prevalence. Its not genetic either.

Where do you live exactly? Americans are mostly of German/Anglo blood so that's west europe covered. As for poles surveys show their balding rate is pretty much comparable to other Europeans ~40%.

NW0 isn't real, btw. Incel invention.
i live among celts (in scotland)

Dude just go on r/ttressless.
Sayiny that whites bald more than other races is complete ethnic cope lol. Blacks bald like crazy even in africa and coer it up with hairspray and other shit. reddit is full of curries and asians balding like crazy

You are deluded as fuck to think race is whats behind balding as well
Balding is a disease that is increasing in prevalence. Its not genetic either.
What are you on about tressless is filled to the brim with white people and very few ethnics sprinkled in mostly african americans who are on average 15% european or other caucasians like Indians. That's huge confirmation bias, though. Reddit being an English speaking site and all. I'm sure people of different descent have their own language and forums to discuss hair loss.
You need to go outside, man. Travel a bit to Asia and you'll see that statistics are true. The balding rate is much higher in Europeans. I've seen it with my owns eyes.

IT IS hereditary. That was proved 100 years ago. DHT doesn't just magically start raping follicles out of nowhere.

What are you on about tressless is filled to the brim with white people and very few ethnics sprinkled in mostly african americans who are on average 15% european or other caucasians like Indians. That's huge confirmation bias, though. Reddit being an English speaking site and all. I'm sure people of different descent have their own language and forums to discuss hair loss.
You need to go outside, man. Travel a bit to Asia and you'll see that statistics are true. The balding rate is much higher in Europeans. I've seen it with my owns eyes.

IT IS hereditary. That was proved 100 years ago. DHT doesn't just magically start raping follicles out of nowhere.
Dude tressless is legit full of indians and asians haha wtf is wrong with you lol.
Check the balding rates of ethnics in western ocuntires not jungle gooks living ancestral in natural habitat you coping rat.

China alone has balding rates increzsing like crazy with 30% of college chinese males balding NOWADAYS.

Also explain how they have rates of 70% nearsightedness NOWADAYS when it was like 3% 60 years ago in China.

>DHT causes balding
this kid is not based or educated and is pushing the same old mainstream bullshit lol

do you think finasteride is a safe and effecive drug?