Daily Reminder: Women are submissive by nature

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
All these women and cucks getting offended when you say that women belong in the kitchen are ACTING. These same women that pretend to offended, they will cook for their husband/bf when they need to eat even if he doesn't ask them to.

Because it is an innate duty in the female mind to serve the husehold. And these cucks that preach about men cooking, you can be sure that their gf cooks for them and they just larp when they talk about all the awesome foods theyr prepeare.

It's all massive hypocrisy in order to push the gender equality agenda. But let me tell you what, behind closed doors, women are slaves to their bfs/husbands/families. If they weren't, they wouln't knee to give you a bj when having sex. It comes naturally to them because they know it's what they are here for.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Future Arablite
My oneitis told me she would cook for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
High IQ post.

• +1
yep women won’t admit it. it’s only when the dude is ugly that its rapey creepy

• +1
BRAGGING WARNING

Yeah today I was with a girl and even though she kept on saying "I don't know how to feel, don't know if I feel comfortable with you" I still carried the situation over. It's over for betacels

• +1
Is it over with her?
Idk, tbh. It was over for you with your oneitis but then a miracle took place and you fucked her, so it's semi over with me and my oneitis.

• +1
Idk, tbh. It was over for you with your oneitis but then a miracle took place and you fucked her, so it's semi over with me and my oneitis.

Care to elaborate?

• +1
Care to elaborate?
Well she was a virgin and didn't give me any sexual attention irl but over the phone while texting she became a freak, became very sexual, so I thought I was being used for attention hence I said some nasty things to her and we blocked each other. I see her on streets some times, so maybe one day I might run into her and things may take off or not, I dont really care if they don't though tbh.

• +1
cope, you will alwasy feels empty without her.

there is still hope. just maxx out everything for the time being
I'm sure there is, we were in the same class too, it will be hilarious if I take a class and she takes the same class too, lmfao :lul:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
Well she was a virgin and didn't give me any sexual attention irl but over the phone while texting she became a freak, became very sexual, so I thought I was being used for attention hence I said some nasty things to her and we blocked each other. I see her on streets some times, so maybe one day I might run into her and things may take off or not, I dont really care if they don't though tbh.
Age?

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Just ask her bro. My oneitis was very open talking about this stuff
I did. She told me she was a virgin, she had also never seen a cock before so when I sent her a pic of my cock she was like, "what is that?" Lmao

• +1
I did. She told me she was a virgin, she had also never seen a cock before so when I sent her a pic of my cock she was like, "what is that?" Lmao

Did she send a pic of hers?

• +1
So you sent her a dick pic with nothing in return?

ask her out bro
She hates me, she has blocked me. When I saw her last, she saw me too and went to there other side of the street immediately. She is the one who asked me out for a movie, but I cut her off because I thought she just wanted a free movie from me. As for the dic pic I sent randomly lol, she was sexting me and I'm like "I got a gift for you" then I sent it.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
When I saw her last, she saw me too and went to there other side of the street immediately

This doesn't sound good

he is the one who asked me out for a movie, but I cut her off because I thought she just wanted a free movie from me

100% your fault

. As for the dic pic I sent randomly lol, she was sexting me and I'm like "I got a gift for you" then I sent it.

big mistake bro. unles you are bbc, dont do this shit for no reason

• +1
This doesn't sound good

100% your fault

big mistake bro. unles you are bbc, dont do this shit for no reason
I don't want to boast but I'm above average to say the least. Why is it my fault? She didn't even let me kiss her, its obvious she wanted a free movie from me.

• +1
  • +1
still not big enough. dont do this shit for no reason. unless she agrees to send hers, dont do it.

maybe you could touch her during the movie
She was just an attention whore, if she didn't let me touch her at college it's not happening anywhere else.

• +1
She was just an attention whore, if she didn't let me touch her at college it's not happening anywhere else.

I'm still hoping you can get her. Most of the people here are coping, oneitis is a funamental part of a man's life. No matter how slutty she is no matter how mentally ill she is, you will never be complete without her

• +1
I'm still hoping you can get her. Most of the people here are coping, oneitis is a funamental part of a man's life. No matter how slutty she is no matter how mentally ill she is, you will never be complete without her
I'm already mentally complete without her, I would've honestly been better off if I never met her, she caused a lot of damage.

• +1
I'm already mentally complete without her, I would've honestly been better off if I never met her, she caused a lot of damage.

COPE. The moment she showed you interest, you would give up eveything for her

• +1
COPE. The moment she showed you interest, you would give up eveything for her
No. I never gave up anything for her even when she sexted me. The only thing I want to do now is fuck her really hard in the ass as revenge for being an attention whore and toying with my feelings.

• +1
The only thing I want to do now is fuck her really hard in the ass as revenge for being an attention whore and toying with my feelings.

this means that you love her. you really need to feel something for a girl if you want revenge sex from her

• +1
this means that you love her. you really need to feel something for a girl if you want revenge sex from her
Lust would be the more appropriate word. I honestly have nothing but feelings of anger everytime I think about her.

• +1
Lust would be the more appropriate word. I honestly have nothing but feelings of anger everytime I think about her.

Anger is still something dude. She wouldn't aggravate you if you ddin't love her

• +1
Lust is when she gives you a boner. Love is when she makes you mad
Lol. I had feelings for her before I realised she was toying with me, now I only have rage and lust for her.

• +1
  • +1
I had positive feelings towards her before, now they are negative.

feelings are still feelings whether negative or positive. love and hate have thin line between

• +1
  • +1