Daily reminder

Abhorrence

Abhorrence

Banned
Stone cold blackpilled incels will become bluepilled simps the second a ltb gives them a tiny bit of attention

many such cases
happened to me as well humans are all the same shit we are just hardwired to act a certain way

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Akhi, St.TikTokcel, GabachoCopium and 5 others
Pathologic behavior can be both covert and overt, next question

Stone cold blackpilled incels will become bluepilled simps the second a ltb gives them a tiny bit of attention
Even the most le based manoshpere mtgtow guys have expreriences like this before "going their own way" and start warning everyone about the nature of women, there is no coming back to this, we may all act alpha on the net and act as such the feminism ideology didnt infest us specificly, but in one way or another it is really inevitable...

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Even the most le based manoshpere mtgtow guys have expreriences like this before "going their own way" and start warning everyone about the nature of women, there is no coming back to this, we may all act alpha on the net and act as such the feminism ideology didnt infest us specificly, but in one way or another it is really inevitable...
Is it because we become so hopeless when finally their is a glimmer of hope, we throw everything we thought was true out the window?

Abused dog syndrome. But it feels like human nature.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, Abhorrence and Dicklet3incher
Is it because we become so hopeless when finally their is a glimmer of hope, we throw everything we thought was true out the window?

Abused dog syndrome. But it feels like human nature.
Yes , but also the fact that if literally every other young male in society is a simp cuck that doesnt know shit, it is bound to affect the rest of us as well (im not saying it will be the extreme level that we will start kissing their feet or smth) but this general mentality of "le women angels that need protection" is going to hit incels the hardest, because of this hopeless , no matter what would a incel say on forums, in real life it will be different once he gets shown affection for the first time

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and SecularIslamist
Nope not me nigga

• JFL
Yes , but also the fact that if literally every other young male in society is a simp cuck that doesnt know shit, it is bound to affect the rest of us as well (im not saying it will be the extreme level that we will start kissing their feet or smth) but this general mentality of "le women angels that need protection" is going to hit incels the hardest, because of this hopeless , no matter what would a incel say on forums, in real life it will be different once he gets shown affection for the first time

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Abhorrence and Dicklet3incher

E8B0F4F3 9516 4A54 995B 3818230F8C0E

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet3incher, SecularIslamist and GabachoCopium

I hate this video, sorry, i just dont accept the morals of it

If i was going to take care of an abused dog, i would not record it and post it on the internet for virtue signaling points to show how good of a "person" i am

And is probably a woman that did this, shocking

I hate this video, sorry, i just dont accept the morals of it

If i was going to take care of an abused dog, i would not record it and post it on the internet for virtue signaling points to show how good of a "person" i am

And is probably a woman that did this, shocking
That video is literally me if an MTB talked to me more than 30 seconds.

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence and Dicklet3incher

many such cases
happened to me as well humans are all the same shit we are just hardwired to act a certain way

• JFL
That video is literally me if an MTB talked to me more than 30 seconds.
Yes i know what you were trying to convey :lul:, it just piss me off how hard the virtue signaling has got in todays society, i cant ignore it

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Abhorrence

many such cases
Nah not me im genetically predermined to not go for anything below htb, also i slowly get more blackpilled with women till they eventually r used to it, u start with jokes like say a black person does something id say of course or well well well, theyd laugh be like “oh my goodd u cant say that”
And slowly id keep making those jokes till they start thinking the jokes not funny abd it becomes rudementary, now they are desaturated to it and cant process my actions as a whOle, next i move on to something bigger, ill tease saying the n word ill say sum like what word represents a group of people that commit alot of crimes ill say something like ni, and theyll again repeat the cycle women are simple creatures, eventually u desenzite them to the point where they start believing ur idioly and slowly u turn them over to the blackpill

• JFL
  • +1