Damian Kater vs Brady Deene (lookalikes)

Who mogs

• Total voters
smallman

smallman

Diamond
Damian Kater

Brady Deene

Krater and not even closen

• +1
Reactions: smallman
lmao if you pick krater

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: WatermelonLover, mid, Blackgymmax and 4 others
legit chad vs htn

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: czechsubhuman, Blackgymmax, BlackpillRemedy and 2 others
aspie VS nt

• +1
Reactions: smallman
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: F36, czechsubhuman, Bzz and 1 other person
Brandy wins by a fucking landslide

• +1
Reactions: mid, F36 and smallman
Brady.

• +1
Reactions: smallman and F36

Damian Kater is known to be around 5'8 with an almost perfect pretty boy face. The other dude is 5'10 with a similar face but has more flaws in his face.

Damian Kater is around a PSL 7.5 facially but goes down to PSL 6.5 because of shorter stature.
Brady Deen is around a PSL 6.25 facialyl but goes down to PSL 5.5 because of being average-ish height wise.

Damian Kater is known to be around 5'8 with an almost perfect pretty boy face. The other dude is 5'10 with a similar face but has more flaws in his face.

Damian Kater is around a PSL 7.5 facially but goes down to PSL 6.5 because of shorter stature.
Brady Deen is around a PSL 6.25 facialyl but goes down to PSL 5.5 because of being average-ish height wise.
average greycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and rainzm

Nvm im retard. Damian kater 7.5 PSL facially, down to 6.5 PSL. Brady Deen is 5.5 PSL facially but goes down to 5 PSL.

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
Nvm im retard. Damian kater 7.5 PSL facially, down to 6.5 PSL. Brady Deen is 5.5 PSL facially but goes down to 5 PSL.
dw youll learn

• JFL
Reactions: viniciz
lmao what, kys shit rater

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
Insane how he played the best game of his life that game and got cucked and lost. Fuck that hurt worse the giants loss (not 2007)
never ceases to amaze me how retarted nfl fans are, how is 33 points scored a great defense? even if you're defense is great if they give up 33 points it's not a good perofrmance

never ceases to amaze me how retarted nfl fans are, how is 33 points scored a great defense? even if you're defense is great if they give up 33 points it's not a good perofrmance
Who mentioned anything about defense? Both eagles and patriots defense was pure garbage that game but foles played game of his life and Brady was throwing bombs all game with no Edelman or Brandin cooks. It was insane to watch

Nvm just saw the comment mentioning eagles defense was amazing. It wasn’t it was dogshit but they came up with the fumble last second which won them the game otherwise Brady would have went down and scored imo

Who mentioned anything about defense? Both eagles and patriots defense was pure garbage that game but foles played game of his life and Brady was throwing bombs all game with no Edelman or Brandin cooks. It was insane to watch
i was talking about the guy in the comments about the meme, but yeah true. Also Cooks getting leveled in the first quarter was the best defensive play of that game

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
i was talking about the guy in the comments about the meme, but yeah true. Also Cooks getting leveled in the first quarter was the best defensive play of that game
My heart sank to my stomach when cooks got fucked but when Brady fumble I legit felt like throwing up. It was disgusting as a pats fan to witness.
Still gives me nightmares that was his best performance in an nfl playoff game ever

My heart sank to my stomach when cooks got fucked but when Brady fumble I legit felt like throwing up. It was disgusting as a pats fan to witness.
Still gives me nightmares that was his best performance in an nfl playoff game ever
You mog 2nd dude ngl

• JFL
  • JFL

Bro after replying: 🤓👨‍🏫 Shit reply Deen moggs him hard ofc Kater is a Squint frauder HTN Omegle slayer