Damn if you think a women wont ever shit test u your ironically done

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
No matter how many times she sleeps w u , how loyal she is to u etc , they will always test ur strength by having u react a certain way or give into their power or validation by chasing , please dont give in

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, bloomercel, murdah and 5 others
shit tests dont exist thats just redpill bs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz, bloomercel and Imretarded?
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Never Get Up
If you are Chad there are no shit tests.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz, murdah, Imretarded? and 2 others
id pass every test if it ever happened to me

Example?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, murdah and Reformed
if you think women walk around thinking "im gonna test this guy" you have been rotting on redpill places for way too long
They do it subconsciously low iq noob

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29, Primalsplit, bloomercel and 1 other person
if you think women walk around thinking "im gonna test this guy" you have been rotting on redpill places for way too long
they don’t, that’s subconscious, lms mogs regardless

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
I have countless experiences to prove this
maybe they just dont like you.

women never give me shit. They're always pretty honest with their interest in me.

• +1
maybe they just dont like you.

women never give me shit. They're always pretty honest with their interest in me.
shit tests happen in ltrs after a bit, like 6 months/1 year/2 years/3 years in… not at first glance lmao

• Woah
shit tests happen in ltrs after a bit, like 6 months/1 year/2 years/3 years in… not at first glance lmao
I mean with women I already know. They're never rude to me for no reason. So i dont get this shit test

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
your custom title tells me everything i need to know
They all do act the same for the most part. Doing shit tests included. Like a shit test is basically u guys being on a good date and her out of nowhere just asking the most retarded question trying to ruin it (subconsciously). For me I usually get so how many girls do u talk to or how many tinder dates have u done this to. Stupid question to ask obv bc she tries to spike jealousy so she can leave but I legit don’t even answer it and just change the subject

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and FutureSlayer
I mean with women I already know. They're never rude to me for no reason. So i dont get this shit test
shit tests are not being rude, you need to read about it

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
Dumbass they dont think about it, its subconcious, its ingrained into their biology to see if a man is enough to be her partner.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and murdah
Dumbass they dont think about it, its subconcious, its ingrained into their biology to see if a man is enough to be her partner.
its not biology you fucking moron, do you think a 16yo girl in 1920s was shit testing her older husband? no she did whatever the fuck he told her to

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
its not biology you fucking moron, do you think a 16yo girl in 1920s was shit testing her older husband? no she did whatever the fuck he told her to
we’re talking about modern “liberated” women, ofc a nigger never revolted against his master in 1800 that doesn’t mean you can tell a random nigger in the street to pick up cotton expecting him to behave right in 2024:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
I want to add that her biological hypergamous needs were already satisfied by the fact she was not school educated (her intellectual hypergamy was satisfied), her money aspect was too etc

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Nigga what the fuck are you talking about. How is she supposed express her "biology" when shes getting beat on everyday. Might be the most retarded thing ive read on here.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Nigga what the fuck are you talking about. How is she supposed express her "biology" when shes getting beat on everyday. Might be the most retarded thing ive read on here.
the society and culture someone is raised in influences the life of someone more than their biology

the society and culture someone is raised in influences the life of someone more than their biology
that’s exactly what we told you retard

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Ok cool. What does that have to do with shit tests?

I'm an expert in shit-tests, back in my PUA days I've read and learned everything about them. Here's the thing: if you're shit-tested, it means you already failed the test, there are no magical words or actions you can do that will suddenly turn the tables in your favor.
When I finally managed to get a girlfriend I experienced a ton of shit-tests from her no matter how hard I tried to act alpha, keep my frame, etc., I applied every single strategy for dealing with shit-tests but nothing seemed to work.
For example we would go out with my gf and other friends in the city, and she would make fun of me in front of everybody, for my height or some other reason:
1) If I ignored her, the others would look at each other, grin and give me a pity look, and I would appear like a wimp or cuck in front of them.
2) If I would call her rude, insensitive and tell her I don't tolerate that behavior, everyone would side with her and be like: "Whoaa!!!!! Dude, she's just joking! Yikes! Why are you so sensitive?".
3) If I would give her a quick, witty and funny comeback, pointing one of her flaws instead, she will immediately get angry, call me a jerk, everyone would side with her and then I would have to apologize, even though she started the whole thing.
Like I said, there's no way to actually pass a shit-test, they aren't an opportunity to prove your worth, just an indicator of your low value.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer, XtrovertNTnormalfag, edodalic29 and 1 other person
I'm an expert in shit-tests, back in my PUA days I've read and learned everything about them. Here's the thing: if you're shit-tested, it means you already failed the test, there are no magical words or actions you can do that will suddenly turn the tables in your favor.
When I finally managed to get a girlfriend I experienced a ton of shit-tests from her no matter how hard I tried to act alpha, keep my frame, etc., I applied every single strategy for dealing with shit-tests but nothing seemed to work.
For example we would go out with my gf and other friends in the city, and she would make fun of me in front of everybody, for my height or some other reason:
1) If I ignored her, the others would look at each other, grin and give me a pity look, and I would appear like a wimp or cuck in front of them.
2) If I would call her rude, insensitive and tell her I don't tolerate that behavior, everyone would side with her and be like: "Whoaa!!!!! Dude, she's just joking! Yikes! Why are you so sensitive?".
3) If I would give her a quick, witty and funny comeback, pointing one of her flaws instead, she will immediately get angry, call me a jerk, everyone would side with her and then I would have to apologize, even though she started the whole thing.
Like I said, there's no way to actually pass a shit-test, they aren't an opportunity to prove your worth, just an indicator of your low value.
While I agree that disrespect means you were already on the losing sides, it is still possible to turn it around; particularly if she doesn't know you that well yet. You can make her second guess her initial assesment of you. Obviously nigh impossible to do in LTRs unless you had kept an ace in the hole the whole time for some reason.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar