Dark Triad University Courses

A

and 79 others

Known Member 😉
Most Courses like Natural Sciences, Life Sciences, Engineering / CS, Arts & Humanities, Law & Psychology are filled With Peak Soy And/Or Blue-haired feminists

Except...

"Economics/business students scored higher on the Dark Triad than all others"

Economics & Finance also score similarly high on IQ scores as Engineering (128 & 125) while Management has an average IQ of 111 and Social Work has 103

Im also guessing that Economics > Business in terms of dark triad because business is just a safe bet for many highschoolers who don't know what else to do in university, meanwhile nobody really selects Economics like that because job opportunities are limited with it

Consequently, I consider either Business or Economics

Economics is alot more math-heavy and complex i heard, and is related to Politics which im more interested in

But Business generally has more job opportunities and there are 10x more Business students than Economics students while there are probably 30x more suitable business jobs than economics jobs

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: thecel, poloralf and Deleted member 4106
Only dark-triad cucks would choose a job with 0 prospects and end up poor working in gangs, fucking fat nigger whores and letting rich white men raise his kids

i.e. you're coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 11388, Deleted member 7753 and 3 others
I DONT CARE FUCK THIS LIFE END ME

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Uglyandfat, Mouthbreath and 9 others
Most Courses like Natural Sciences, Life Sciences, Engineering / CS, Arts & Humanities, Law & Psychology are filled With Peak Soy And/Or Blue-haired feminists

Except...

"Economics/business students scored higher on the Dark Triad than all others"

Economics & Finance also score similarly high on IQ scores as Engineering (128 & 125) while Management has an average IQ of 111 and Social Work has 103

Im also guessing that Economics > Business in terms of dark triad because business is just a safe bet for many highschoolers who don't know what else to do in university, meanwhile nobody really selects Economics like that because job opportunities are limited with it

Consequently, I consider either Business or Economics

Economics is alot more math-heavy and complex i heard, and is related to Politics which im more interested in

But Business generally has more job opportunities and there are 10x more Business students than Economics students while there are probably 30x more suitable business jobs than economics jobs

Thoughts?
Dark Triad people are higher in consciensousnesss and low in agreeableness which peoples that are high in the Law and Business world will have those traits. Also being in a HIGH place in those careers demands a high IQ so that as well.

Learning either of those things isn't really feasible ( as far as personality and IQ go)

Also being resentful because women don't want to have sex with you doesn't count

• +1
Reactions: wagbox, hairyballscel, Deleted member 4106 and 1 other person
Being in the traits I listed will point you in those fields but being in those fields won't make you that way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185 and and 79 others
Being in the traits I listed will point you in those fields but being in those fields won't make you that way
Still, who would you rather be surrounded by?

Still, who would you rather be surrounded by?
Neither

My Personality is high in Openness and Extroversion so I would hate being with the lawyers but I like being with the other group more because they may be willing to have a civilized debate then going along the fact that those types tend to also be higher in openness I would enjoy it more

• +1
Reactions: and 79 others
Only dark-triad cucks would choose a job with 0 prospects and end up poor working in gangs, fucking fat nigger whores and letting rich white men raise his kids

i.e. you're coping
I think its the other way around

The problem is most of this forum has

Really neurotic, introverted, and low consciousness men which are the perfect key to being low status

So there you go, it is genetic a lot of this shit, but these people think it is just looks when No it isn't

95% of you all are just fucked up Psyche-wise so ig it is a diffrent type of blackpill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 5185 and 3 others
The problem is most of this forum has

Really neurotic, introverted, and low consciousness men which are the perfect key to being low status

So there you go, it is genetic a lot of this shit, but these people think it is just looks when No it isn't

95% of you all are just fucked up Psyche-wise so ig it is a diffrent type of blackpill
It's mostly genetic, low status comes with being ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782, Growth Plate and and 79 others
It's mostly genetic, low status comes with being ugly
yet ugly people can still make it fine in this world without being cucked contrary to what many of you think

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5185, Deleted member 12002, Deleted member 9355 and 3 others
yet ugly people can still make it fine in this world without being cucked contrary to what many of you think
Maybe with moneymaxxing? Ugly guys will NEVER get true love and affection

• +1
Maybe with moneymaxxing? Ugly guys will NEVER get true love and affection
That simply isn't true

Nowadays in a more degenerative culture, I don't see anyone getting true love or affection at all.

Having a lust for Hot guys or Girls doesn't mean love, it is a love for the self.

Unless you have a culture with a proper values then everyone is gonna try to be for themselves and no one will actually be loved

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Deleted member 4797, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
mariana trench level iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and and 79 others
That simply isn't true

Nowadays in a more degenerative culture, I don't see anyone getting true love or affection at all.

Having a lust for Hot guys or Girls doesn't mean love, it is a love for the self.

Unless you have a culture with a proper values then everyone is gonna try to be for themselves and no one will actually be loved
Individualism is the result of internet.
Good looking guys have vastly different lives than ugly guys.
Ar you goodlooking? I always assume good looking guys take this things (personality) seriously because if they didn't they'd rope

• +1
'just go into cutthroat industries like law & finance bro, you'll be fine with your terrible social skills, crippling anxiety & shitty education'

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5185, and 79 others, IdiAmin and 1 other person
Individualism is the result of internet.
Good looking guys have vastly different lives than ugly guys.
Ar you goodlooking? I always assume good looking guys take this things (personality) seriously because if they didn't they'd rope
I am not considered good looking by this forum but I don't have much of a problem getting girls to find me attractive at all.

I don't even care much about women even at this point in my life I could honestly care less

I have many other pursuits that bring me more meaning then chasing girls (Piano, working out, drawing, learning new languages, finishing college which i started at a relatively young age, etc.)

Most people on here are low in all the essential parts of a personality that would bring them that type of joy and instead assume that "STEMcels" exist because they want to moneymax to get women is a faulty way of thinking

• +1
Reactions: Cope_detector, Deleted member 12002 and and 79 others
yet besides my "cuteboi hapa looks" I am high in extroversion, low in neuroticism, and higher in consciensousnesss.

All traits of people who have higher success in life, I also have had an actual admistrated IQ test which scored me high ( I took the WISC)

The entire reason that I liked looksmaxxing in the first place is that I am a person who deeply loves aesthetics and art and I wanted to look as aesthetic as possible which is contrary to why most of this forum does it which is out of a desire to attract women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and and 79 others
yet besides my "cuteboi hapa looks" I am high in extroversion, low in neuroticism, and higher in consciensousnesss.

All traits of people who have higher success in life, I also have had an actual admistrated IQ test which scored me high ( I took the WISC)
None of that shit matters for attracting women.

Especially IQ which is a huge lifemin.

• +1
None of that shit matters for attracting women.

Especially IQ which is a huge lifemin.
IQ in no way reduces life span and is quite the contrary

Yes, that stuff does attract women, if you can be as what is regarded here as "Just be NT theory" then girls will be attracted to that.

The problem is? You can't learn that shit. You can get better through A LOT of experience at managing conversations and your fear of women but to be genuine as to how your personality is then I am sorry but no (blackpilled haha so funny)

• +1
I am not considered good looking by this forum but I don't have much of a problem getting girls to find me attractive at all.

I don't even care much about women even at this point in my life I could honestly care less

I have many other pursuits that bring me more meaning then chasing girls (Piano, working out, drawing, learning new languages, finishing college which i started at a relatively young age, etc.)

Most people on here are low in all the essential parts of a personality that would bring them that type of joy and instead assume that "STEMcels" exist because they want to moneymax to get women is a faulty way of thinking
Lay count?

• +1
Lay count?
0 because

A. I was homeschooled from the ages of 10-15 1/2 (which then I started college and i am currently 17) So I had literally around 1 year of activity outside of my home before COVID-19

B. I had 2 GFs in that time

C. I was very religious and didn't want to have sex before marriage due to that which actually is the reason we broke up because I said I didn't want sex

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10782, Growth Plate, Deleted member 12002 and 3 others
0 because

A. I was homeschooled from the ages of 10-15 1/2 (which then I started college and i am currently 17) So I had literally around 1 year of activity outside of my home before COVID-19

B. I had 2 GFs in that time

C. I was very religious and didn't want to have sex before marriage due to that which actually is the reason we broke up because I said I didn't want sex
Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 275 and and 79 others
Girls like you but you never fucked one?
What is wrong with that?

I don't plan to fuck any girls before marriage dude even if I looked like Chico

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10782, Deleted member 12002 and and 79 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782, Deleted member 4106, Growth Plate and 1 other person

Sure, certain personality traits are better than others, but how others perceive your personality is mostly dictated by your looks, i. e. guys like Cavill being big gamers is seen as cute and interesting where as an incel would be seen as a neckbeard slob for that. As for ugly guys having success with hot women, that's a bluepilled myth, I've legit never seen this in my entire life, at most I've seen ugly guys with ugly GFs.

• +1
Reactions: and 79 others, MansNotHot and Deleted member 6512
You say it is cope but you just assume this

1. If [Insert fag's name here] was Chad he will want to fuck

2. If [Insert fag's name here] isn't Chad but says that he wouldn't fuck then it must be cope because line 1.

which is faulty logic

• +1
Reactions: and 79 others and Deleted member 12002

2. If [Insert fag's name here] isn't Chad but says that he wouldn't fuck then it must be cope because line 1.

which is faulty logic
The cope increases.

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself, Deleted member 10782, and 79 others and 1 other person
Sure, certain personality traits are better than others, but how others perceive your personality is mostly dictated by your looks, i. e. guys like Cavill being big gamers is seen as cute and interesting where as an incel would be seen as a neckbeard slob for that. As for ugly guys having success with hot women, that's a bluepilled myth, I've legit never seen this in my entire life, at most I've seen ugly guys with ugly GFs.
If you are being a genuine ugly person, I do agree that it is hard for those people because of the harshness of even looking at them.

Seeing a hot guy do something unconventional and unsterotypical as gaming is seem as interesting and cute because of that novelty

• +1
Reactions: and 79 others, Deleted member 12002 and Blue

which is faulty logic
You've got 0 ng/dl testosterone if you never wanted to bang a chick.
You are one of those iq and personality copers that watched some jordan peterson videos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782, and 79 others and Deleted member 6512
  • +1
Reactions: and 79 others and Deleted member 12002
You've got 0 ng/dl testosterone if you never wanted to bang a chick.
You are one of those iq and personality copers that watched some jordan peterson videos.
It isn't that I don't want to bang a chick, in fact it was hard for me to not have sex while in a relationship.

I just care more about my values then sex

at that time I didn't want to because I was more religious than now (which if you didn't know, I was raised in a very doctrinal and religious home)

Maybe a few months ago I would've done it with her if I wasn't as religious.

Besides, I had only a year which I could even try to go out and have sex while trying to take 4 courses keeping straight As

@john2 @streege

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782, and 79 others and MansNotHot
It isn't that I don't want to bang a chick, in fact it was hard for me to not have sex while in a relationship.

I just care more about my values then sex
The more i read the more i cage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782, Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 6512
The more i read the more i cage
You may cage at what you consider to be "silliness" and "massive levels of cope" but that is because you value having sex over any of that "nonsense" and can't imagine another man not feeling the same

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 12002 and MansNotHot
Seeing a hot guy do something unconventional and unsterotypical as gaming is seem as interesting and cute because of that novelty
You raise a decent point there. Most of the time good looking people are not spending their time playing video games because the validation they get in everyday life is enough for them + they're more likely to pursue outdoor social activities like team sports n shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 4106 and 2 others
You may cage at what you consider to be "silliness" and "massive levels of cope" but that is because you value having sex over any of that "nonsense" and can't imagine another man not feeling the same
Bro if you have a gf and don't fuck her you have zero test.

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
You raise a decent point there. Most of the time good looking people are not spending their time playing video games because the validation they get in everyday life is enough for them + they're more likely to pursue outdoor social activities like team sports n shit.
exactly people relate gamers with introverted social recluses ( which is different nowadays because it is super mainstream)

Same goes for anime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Blue
Bro if you have a gf and don't fuck her you have zero test.
You don't know how much I wanted to.

I just had so much pressure from my parents not to and now I feel like that is the morally superior way to go about things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
IQ in no way reduces life span and is quite the contrary

Yes, that stuff does attract women, if you can be as what is regarded here as "Just be NT theory" then girls will be attracted to that.

The problem is? You can't learn that shit. You can get better through A LOT of experience at managing conversations and your fear of women but to be genuine as to how your personality is then I am sorry but no (blackpilled haha so funny)
80% of attraction is looks. Yeah maybe if you are seriously autistic it will kill your chances, but else it hardly matters. NT theory = bluepilled garbage.

IQ is a meme and does not correlate with any relevant life quality characteristics. I was tested 128IQ with WAIS-IV and consider it complete cope and useless. My (physics) education has destroyed my life quality and future prospects.

Personality is for a big part genes I agree, but for a big part it is formed in your childhood depending on how you are treated. If you have abusive parents, it's over for your personality. If you are ugly and bullied at school, it's over for your personality development.

• +1
You don't know how much I wanted to.

I just had so much pressure from my parents not to and now I feel like that is the morally superior way to go about things
Jfl at letting your parents cuck you, I fucked my first gf in my room while my parents were in the living room hearing the moans.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Growth Plate and MansNotHot
Videogames and socializing online evens the playing field: No longer is chad praised and given huge advantages over his ugly peers.

Playing videogames is a huge waste of your looks. You could socialize IRL and use your look to get free validation and live a fun adventurous life given to you on a silver plate due to your looks.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Blue, MansNotHot and 1 other person
80% of attraction is looks. Yeah maybe if you are seriously autistic it will kill your chances, but else it hardly matters. NT theory = bluepilled garbage.

IQ is a meme and does not correlate with any relevant life quality characteristics. I was tested 128IQ with WAIS-IV and consider it complete cope and useless. My (physics) education has destroyed my life quality and future prospects.

Personality is for a big part genes I agree, but for a big part it is formed in your childhood depending on how you are treated. If you have abusive parents, it's over for your personality. If you are ugly and bullied at school, it's over for your personality development.
Well explain my looks and women, huh?

Unless I am Bullshitting (Which I am not) then either this forum's ratings suck ass or you are wrong

IQ isn't a meme, you can go read the studies I won't bother to link any because no one is going to read them anyway.

Yes, a big part of your personality is formed in younger years although some personalities are better suited in fighting against bullying then others.

128 is a pretty good score but it is only around the top 3% of the population and unless you are getting a Ph.D in Physics (which Ironically I am) there is no use in going for that field

Unless I am Bullshitting (Which I am not) then either this forum's ratings suck ass or you are wrong

IQ isn't a meme, you can go read the studies I won't bother to link any because no one is going to read them anyway.

Yes, a big part of your personality is formed in younger years although some personalities are better suited in fighting against bullying then others.

128 is a pretty good score but it is only around the top 3% of the population and unless you are getting a Ph.D in Physics (which Ironically I am) there is no use in going for that field
Bro your looks is average and you are virgin wtf are you talking about

• +1
Reactions: and 79 others and Deleted member 275
Bro your looks is average and you are virgin wtf are you talking about
I told you that I easily can get girls my age to be attracted to me dude, explain that if my looks have little to do with it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and and 79 others

You are 17 and your laycount is 0 so how are you doing well with women. Dont even know the lookslevel of the girls you claim you can attract.

The fact that being top 3% in IQ is largely irrelevant proves my point. If i was top 3% in wealth, or top 3% in status, or top 3% in looks, or top 3% in height, or top 3% in basically anything other than IQ, my life would be much better.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 4106