Dark Triad University Courses

You are 17 and your laycount is 0 so how are you doing well with women.

The fact that being top 3% in IQ is largely irrelevant proves my point. If i was top 3% in wealth, or top 3% in status, or top 3% in looks, or top 3% in height, or top 3% in basically anything other than IQ, my life would be much better.
As I said, I lived in a strict household so I couldn't invite people over to my house or anything, I was homeschooled until I was 15 1/2 I started college on campus in the summer (there was little to no one there) in the following three semesters I had 2 GFs and then Covid hit

• +1
Reactions: and 79 others
IQ in no way reduces life span and is quite the contrary

Yes, that stuff does attract women, if you can be as what is regarded here as "Just be NT theory" then girls will be attracted to that.

The problem is? You can't learn that shit. You can get better through A LOT of experience at managing conversations and your fear of women but to be genuine as to how your personality is then I am sorry but no (blackpilled haha so funny)
>"Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know."

Probably better just to be dumb as rocks and go through life fucking like a boss, instead of having a higher plain of conciousness with more burden.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Blue, and 79 others and 2 others
most retarded thread
muh dark triad

nigga go join the army if you wanna be dark triad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, oatmeal, curryslayerordeath and 3 others
As I said, I lived in a strict household so I couldn't invite people over to my house or anything, I was homeschooled until I was 15 1/2 I started college on campus in the summer (there was little to no one there) in the following three semesters I had 2 GFs and then Covid hit
Pics of your girlfriends

• +1
dark triad = downturned PCT eyebrows with intimidating eyes

no course for your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, curryslayerordeath, and 79 others and 3 others
I told you that I easily can get girls my age to be attracted to me dude, explain that if my looks have little to do with it.
I don't believe any man that can get pussy for free and stays virgin. Show us your tinder results and maybe i will believe you, you can even ask those girls for a date and flake.

• +1
Playing videogames is a huge waste of your looks. You could socialize IRL and use your look to get free validation and live a fun adventurous life given to you on a silver plate due to your looks.
Funny that you mention it since I have a perfectly fitting anecdote: growing up I had like four friends whom I'd watch anime with, play vidya, etc. We all came together due to being sub 8 males with the same hobbies. One of those friends was very fat, where as the other one just had terrible acne. Both eventually grew into their looks and turned out to be Chadlites. Guess what, they cut off contact with me and my other friend as soon as they had girls hitting them up on insta and stuff, literally threw away 10+ years of friendship just like that. Just goes to show that for most men loyalty is only a thing until they get female validation.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, and 79 others and Deleted member 275
I don't believe any man that can get pussy for free and stays virgin. Show us your tinder results and maybe i will believe you, you can even ask those girls for a date and flake.
I don't have Tinder

• +1
80% of attraction is looks. Yeah maybe if you are seriously autistic it will kill your chances, but else it hardly matters. NT theory = bluepilled garbage.
Exactly, most guys here are NT per definition. NT is just an overcomplicated form of "just be confident bro", i. e. it's your personality, aura, vibes and what not holding you back from succeeding in life instead of your looks.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, and 79 others, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
Funny that you mention it since I have a perfectly fitting anecdote: growing up I had like four friends whom I'd watch anime with, play vidya, etc. We all came together due to being sub 8 males with the same hobbies. One of those friends was very fat, where as the other one just had terrible acne. Both eventually grew into their looks and turned out to be Chadlites. Guess what, they cut off contact with me and my other friend as soon as they had girls hitting them up on insta and stuff, literally threw away 10+ years of friendship just like that. Just goes to show that for most men loyalty is only a thing until they get female validation.
Basically, similar shit here.

I had a big friendgroup when I was 13yo. Nobody really interacted much with girls and we were all kinda weird and nerdy. Then the 2 best-looking guys from the group started getting attention from girls and quickly left us to socialize with better looking men and with women.

Doing weirdass hobbies that only involves males is typical of ugly people. Similarly why ugly people spend so much time studying, since they have not much better to do for validation.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: and 79 others, Blue, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
most retarded thread
muh dark triad

No! The army is cucked, risking your life for muh "own nation" 🤮

Think about who initiated/sold the war , it were the Jewish Economics Graduates working in Multinationals, Politics, Banks, Insurance & Jew Funds

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: turkproducer, Growth Plate, Blue and 1 other person
Jfl at letting your parents cuck you, I fucked my first gf in my room while my parents were in the living room hearing the moans.
Not everybody had the same upbringing. Not everybody has the same values. If you were my kid and ever did that in my house where I could hear it I'd immediately go up there and throw her out, and I'd beat your ass senseless with a belt or my fists. You'd definitely find another place to do that in the future, or make sure she kept very quiet.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 6939
Not everybody had the same upbringing. Not everybody has the same values. If you were my kid and ever did that in my house where I could hear it I'd immediately go up there and throw her out, and I'd beat your ass senseless with a belt or my fists. You'd definitely find another place to do that in the future, or make sure she kept very quiet.
If you were my dad i would call you a faggot for cucking your own son instead of being proud of my low inhib and stab you in your sleep.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Blue and curryslayerordeath
most retarded thread
muh dark triad

Jfl at all the fucking loser cope itt too tbh

“Muh iq” “muh university course” “muh dark triad manipulator” “muh superior intelligence”

Anyone who posts shit along those lines is 100% an utter loser who would get bullied by any low inhib normie, let along an actual dark triad Army chad.

Imagine fucking bragging as a basement dwelling loser lmfao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Blue, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
Jfl at all the fucking loser cope itt too tbh

“Muh iq” “muh university course” “muh dark triad manipulator” “muh superior intelligence”

Anyone who posts shit along those lines is 100% an utter loser who would get bullied by any low inhib normie, let along an actual dark triad Army chad.

Imagine fucking bragging as a basement dwelling loser lmfao.
Jfl

Low IQ basket weaving student confirmed

Meanwhile your shithole country was sold to the dark triad high IQ Jewish Economists in order to exploit for a bargain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6939 and Growth Plate
From Israel ....

Oh nvm im sorry bro

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Jfl

Low IQ basket weaving student confirmed

Meanwhile your shithole country was sold to the dark triad high IQ Jewish Economists in order to exploit for a bargain

Lmfao and is ur uni major or superior intelligence gonna get u ahead from any of those dark triad Jewish economists?

You’ll just end as some high cortisol slave rat for a banking firm, who gets rejected by ur peers for being aspie while Chad fucks all ur women. and despite ur efforts, ur work and country will STILL be exploited for a bargain.

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
If you were my dad i would call you a faggot for cucking your own son instead of being proud of my low inhib and stab you in your sleep.
No you wouldn't . Because you would have had a different upbringing from the time you were very young.

You could be as low inhib as you wanted with other people. But having respect for your parents and your father's house would have come first.

And why does it have to be so extreme? Cucked? Really? Don't be so dramatic.

You could find a way to keep her quiet, or find somewhere else to f*ck her. Go out in the woods or something. I wouldn't be ruining your life.

My Grandfather was ultimate Dark Triad. Grew up in his late teens and 20's as a Pimp. In 30's he was a slimy boxing promoter, and in 40's, ran a massive prostitution ring in Tennessee.
He left my Father when he was born. When my Dad finally met him, he asked if he wanted to see a photo of his Grandkids (me and my sister), he said "Not really."

Escaped prison in Ohio, and ended up in San Quentin.
Died years later, my Uncle is the only one who knows actual cause of death, refuses to say a word. We all reckon he was murdered and it was covered up well. Had gang ties into his late 70s.

Moral of the story; ultimate dark triad is a middleman. Boxing promoters and Pimps are basically the same thing.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blue, and 79 others and Growth Plate
No you wouldn't . Because you would have had a different upbringing from the time you were very young.

You could be as low inhib as you wanted with other people. But having respect for your parents and your father's house would have come first.

And why does it have to be so extreme? Cucked? Really? Don't be so dramatic.

You could find a way to keep her quiet, or find somewhere else to f*ck her. Go out in the woods or something. I wouldn't be ruining your life.
Shut the fuck up you incel worrying about sons, worry about losing your virginity first. Personality is not 100% environmental, and if my dad would cuck me be sure i would hate him and ruin his life since getting pussy is already hard then he tries to make it even harder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6939 and and 79 others
Shut the fuck up you incel worrying about sons, worry about losing your virginity first. Personality is not 100% environmental, and if my dad would cuck me be sure i would hate him and ruin his life since getting pussy is already hard then he tries to make it even harder.
I'm married with a kid on the way. And I hope it's a little girl.

Screenshot 20210105 114341
IMG 20181216 125152
Mmexport1609820029800

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, and 79 others and Deleted member 6512
Jfl you are creating Elliot Rodger 2.0
Nah, if I have a son he'll be a native speaker of both languages. If he's too ugly in the West, he'll always be able to go to China and mog the local population to bits.

In any case, I'll make sure he doesn't grow up to pedestalize white trash.

Most likely though he'll be able to pull any kind of woman he wants, being raised by a father like me.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and and 79 others
Nah, if I have a son he'll be a native speaker of both languages. If he's too ugly in the West, he'll always be able to go to China and mog the local population to bits.

In any case, I'll make sure he doesn't grow up to pedestalize white trash.

Most likely though he'll be able to pull any kind of woman he wants, being raised by a father like me.
What being raised like you means? If he ugly he ugly.

• +1
Insane discussion in comments.

• +1
What being raised like you means? If he ugly he ugly.
If he's ugly he can go to China or Taiwan. As long as he's got a basic level of attractiveness though, he'll be more than alright.

A lot of guys who chalk everything up to looks aren't even that ugly. They just don't know how to deal with women.

Theory:
Any woman who is a psychology major is batshit crazy

she chose psychology because she wants to understand why she herself is so insane

edit: will rep on recharge

Last edited:
  • +1
Business degree is meme tier tbh economics mogs

UK specific tho idk if different elsewhere

• +1
Economics + Finance/Accounting is good but pure Economics would be too theoretical tbh
nah all practical skills are taught on the job. economics degrees are far more prestigious and competitive in the UK.

nah all practical skills are taught on the job. economics degrees are far more prestigious and competitive in the UK.
Macroeconomics has 0 relevance for IB/PE jobs

Learn the right skills at University, not in your spare free time

Most Courses like Natural Sciences, Life Sciences, Engineering / CS, Arts & Humanities, Law & Psychology are filled With Peak Soy And/Or Blue-haired feminists

Except...

"Economics/business students scored higher on the Dark Triad than all others"

Economics & Finance also score similarly high on IQ scores as Engineering (128 & 125) while Management has an average IQ of 111 and Social Work has 103

Im also guessing that Economics > Business in terms of dark triad because business is just a safe bet for many highschoolers who don't know what else to do in university, meanwhile nobody really selects Economics like that because job opportunities are limited with it

Consequently, I consider either Business or Economics

Economics is alot more math-heavy and complex i heard, and is related to Politics which im more interested in

But Business generally has more job opportunities and there are 10x more Business students than Economics students while there are probably 30x more suitable business jobs than economics jobs

Thoughts?
damn i wanted to do ppe , guess a .me post will change my career path:lul: