Darktriad badboy brutally mogs chico years after dying!

D

Deleted member 30898

Iron
I used to watch Tails and other faggots who said that Chico is the mog god and that being a high trust prettyboy is ideal as a male.

Ramirez moggs

You can cope with Hybristophilia but these numbers are insane

Now look at chicos results :ROFLMAO:

Chico mogged by ramirez

A supermodel with only 900k JFL. It is clear who has more appeal. If Ramirez posted here he would be told that he is a swarthy ogre that looks too intimating and that he would need to get contacts, lighten his skin, dye hair, and to get straighter eyebrows.

Ramirez : Chico :
Richard ramirez close upidb87ba409bmaennersachew1600rmsk
8ff4dc1c3c65226dfc34426d3c63b1e6

Ramirez was a god.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 28541 and 6 others
Brutally over for that overrated faggot chico. Whats even more brutal is even ted bundy and jeffrey dahmer get more edits than him! Proves that darktriad features are just better than being a hightrust looking cuck and he is mogged by a simple 5/10 Ted bundy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Vermilioncore, Deleted member 21531 and 6 others
Cap24124ture

Brutally over for chico..

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Kater Maxxing, Deleted member 21661 and 1 other person
Ramirez is mainstream chicos is sucked by autists online. And few Wattpad girls

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 29155, BrahminBoss and 3 others
Ramirez is mainstream chicos is sucked by autists online. And few Wattpad girls
Yeah its guys on here making edits of chico or gandy while 99% edits of ramirez are made by women. Infact a german girl and a latino two htb killed someone for him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30898
Yeah its guys on here making edits of chico or gandy while 99% edits of ramirez are made by women. Infact a german girl and a latino two htb killed someone for him.
fucking insane dude. Ramirez could have used women to trap simps and then kill them or some shit :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kater Maxxing, lightskinbengali, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
fucking insane dude. Ramirez could have used women to trap simps and then kill them or some shit :lul::lul:
Well what can I say nigga? power of the dark lookz.

• Love it
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and Deleted member 30898
It's probs cuz everyone knows who these serial killers are, less people know about some random model who's not anything particularly noteworthy. I mean, there are plenty of videos documenting these serial killers even today that get millions or hundreds of thousands of views made relatively recently, which should be a testament to their infamy, considering most were active 30/40/50 or so years ago. Whereas people like Chico, even in their prime, a decade ago, only get a couple videos with more than 500k views on YouTube

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Deleted member 30898
It's probs cuz everyone knows who these serial killers are, less people know about some random model who's not anything particularly special
> Described as an "übermodel" by Vogue and a "male model legend" by W, Lachowski has been ranked as a top 'Industry Icon' and one of the 'Sexiest Men' by models.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
ramirez wasnt a human, he was a force of nature

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Kater Maxxing, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
> Described as an "übermodel" by Vogue and a "male model legend" by W, Lachowski has been ranked as a top 'Industry Icon' and one of the 'Sexiest Men' by models.
An icon in the modelling industry, but he's not someone well known in the mainstream. I hadn't even heard of him until I discovered looksmaxxing. I knew about most serial killers when I was 12

It's probs cuz everyone knows who these serial killers are, less people know about some random model who's not anything particularly noteworthy. I mean, there are plenty of videos documenting these serial killers even today that get millions or hundreds of thousands of views made relatively recently, which should be a testament to their infamy, considering most were active 30/40/50 or so years ago. Whereas people like Chico, even in their prime, a decade ago, only get a couple videos with more than 500k views on YouTube
These models faces are shown everywhere, they have social media halo, so much more aswell but only 900k compared to ramirez with 10mil is just pathetic when even ted bundy has 3mil. It just proves darktriad features are liked more by women and not faggy prettyboys

• +1
Captuqwrqrwre

Look see? even sean o pry has more results than chico thats because he is a more low trust chad and not hightrust prettyboy

• JFL
Reactions: Kater Maxxing and Deleted member 30898
An icon in the modelling industry, but he's not someone well known in the mainstream. I hadn't even heard of him until I discovered looksmaxxing. I knew about most serial killers when I was 12
i never heard about ramirez i only knew about dahmer and bundy as a kid. I found out ramirez from @BrahminBoss

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 21735, BearBoy and 1 other person
Ramirez is overated, never he mog chico, he is completly malegazzed.

Only incel believe that ramirez is an mogger irl, he have dinosaur shape face, prehistoric skull.

Oh ? i hear he have a lot of foids when he goes on jail ? guys charle manson get same treatment he have an harem when he fall on jail and got over mediatized. Some foids can kill her mom for 1min of fame

Chico is completely femalgazzed he is the guy took your wife with one word, the gigafemalgazzed men you never see

retard incel her never walk on a bar, never had friends on opposite sex don't know what women like, coping with this abomination ramirez

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, BrahminBoss, Samiscool234 and 1 other person
I used to watch Tails and other faggots who said that Chico is the mog god and that being a high trust prettyboy is ideal as a male.

View attachment 2279479

You can cope with Hybristophilia but these numbers are insane

Now look at chicos results :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2279480
A supermodel with only 900k JFL. It is clear who has more appeal. If Ramirez posted here he would be told that he is a swarthy ogre that looks too intimating and that he would need to get contacts, lighten his skin, dye hair, and to get straighter eyebrows.

Ramirez : Chico :
View attachment 2279482 View attachment 2279484

Ramirez was a god.
I'm positive now girl likes rameriz

• Hmm...
View attachment 2279518

Look see? even sean o pry has more results than chico thats because he is a more low trust chad and not hightrust prettyboy
Sean opry has aged well, he has had a long peak so far. Chico had 4 years of peak max
Also Sean had more opportunities to be famous, e.g. he was in blank space

These models faces are shown everywhere, they have social media halo, so much more aswell but only 900k compared to ramirez with 10mil is just pathetic when even ted bundy has 3mil. It just proves darktriad features are liked more by women and not faggy prettyboys
Maesthetic is the best for this reason, which ramirez clearly fit the description of with lips, nose, and hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30898 and BearBoy

Only incel believe that ramirez is an mogger irl, he have dinosaur shape face, prehistoric skull.

Oh ? i hear he have a lot of foids when he goes on jail ? guys charle manson get same treatment he have an harem when he fall on jail and got over mediatized. Some foids can kill her mom for 1min of fame

Chico is completely femalgazzed he is the guy took your wife with one word, the gigafemalgazzed men you never see

retard incel her never walk on a bar, never had friends on opposite sex don't know what women like, coping with this abomination ramirez
Dnrd I can tell you are a hightrust feminine submissive faggot coping by the essay you wrote. Ramirez literally had two girls kill for him, Sarah M and some latina bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 30898 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Samiscool234

This. He's like strong Chadlite max. If he wasn't so infamous he would be invisible next to Chico

• JFL
This. He's like strong Chadlite max. If he wasn't so infamous he would be invisible next to Chico

You are coping hard. He has daily edits of him made by women on youtube btw.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 30898

You are coping hard. He has daily edits of him made by women on youtube btw.
I'm not denying he has edits made of him daily. But it's because he's a serial killer which appeals to a lot of girls with serial killer fetishes and it's also because he's very well known, it's not because of his looks

I'm not denying he has edits made of him daily. But it's because he's a serial killer which appeals to a lot of girls with serial killer fetishes and it's also because he's very well known, it's not because of his looks
You are not fully blackpilled then if you wanna talk about hybristophilia. Why does john wayne gacy have no edits of him? because hes a fat ugly fuck that doesnt even fit the darktriad or lightriad categories.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 30898 and lightskinbengali

muh chico mogs ramirez bro even tho he gets less edits than a dead serial killer bro trust me bro he mogs!!

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy

Let him cope, and trying some shit satanic on his room, wear edgy clothes and go in a bar "HELLO giiiiirl am a triadmaxxed guy, look at me i mog chico" :lul: :lul:

Ramirez is an other cope way for incel, thinking being "Dark" having a dinosaurus face can save them

• JFL
Reactions: Samiscool234
Let him cope, and trying some shit satanic on his room, wear edgy clothes and go in a bar "HELLO giiiiirl am a triadmaxxed guy, look at me i mog chico" :lul: :lul:

Ramirez is an other cope way for incel, thinking being "Dark" having a dinosaurus face can save them
why would women want a man who would die instantly if punched in the face with full force you coping faggot :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Samiscool234 and BearBoy
why would women want a man who would die instantly if punched in the face with full force you coping faggot :lul: :lul:
And this cuck has "baki-maxxing" in his profile too :forcedsmile:

He will grow out of it and realize ramirez is superior like @octilionaire did

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 30898

Did i say this ? look frame of chico retard, with athletic bones and morphologie fuukin animal, this guy can do every sport if he really want, the problem is not about being mogg on fight absolute dumb

• JFL
Did i say this ? look frame of chico retard, with athletic bones and morphologie fuukin animal, this guy can do every sport if he really want, the problem is not about being mogg on fight absolute dumb
You cant even speak english shut the fuck up moron.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Deleted member 30898
4627989051 d7b0d3811c z 1
shut the fuck up nigga he would be brutally killed by a random high T ethnic

• JFL
And this cuck has "baki-maxxing" in his profile too :forcedsmile:

He will grow out of it and realize ramirez is superior like @octilionaire did

Muuuuh ramirez, fuukin retard, what he do ? except punch women and rape them, that's the strong male for you ? the ALPHA ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Fuukin faggot lithening some acdc shit and get influenced like a kiid "Muuuh i will kill women" "am the devil" :lul::lul:

Muuuuh ramirez, fuukin retard, what he do ? except punch women and rape them, that's the strong male for you ? the ALPHA ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Fuukin faggot lithening some acdc shit and get influenced like a kiid "Muuuh i will kill women" "am the devil" :lul::lul:
Dnrd you look like a girl faggot kys.

Liten to me you two

@BearBoy

you not "Literally" richard ramirez, you an faggot incel ragging against hypergamy of foids, you will never be an "dark triad maxxshit" :feelswah:

@VampRichard

You are not "literally" guts, and you will never fuuck an casca foids in your entire life :feelsautistic::feelsgood:

Liten to me you two

@BearBoy

you not "Literally" richard ramirez, you an faggot incel ragging against hypergamy of foids, you will never be an "dark triad maxxshit" :feelswah:

@VampRichard

You are not "literally" guts, and you will never fuuck an casca foids in your entire life :feelsautistic::feelsgood:
Now you listen to me faggot, a wannabe prettyboy faggot like you i would turn into my femboy in a prison and fuck the shit out of you every single day you feminine whore. You would understand baki maxxing when i take out my huge fat stinky cock and piss all over your bitch face like that nigger did in that one scene.

• JFL
Liten to me you two

@BearBoy

@VampRichard

shut up you stupid faggot you will be raped by high T ethnics once you fully twinkmaxx like chico. where do you live? your english is so shit :lul:

• JFL
Now you listen to me faggot, a wannabe prettyboy faggot like you i would turn into my femboy in a prison and fuck the shit out of you every single day you feminine whore. You would understand baki maxxing when i take out my huge fat stinky cock and piss all over your bitch face like that nigger did in that one scene.

Come am waiting you

Attachments

• 10748644_10201889290394501_534430176_n.jpg
    10748644_10201889290394501_534430176_n.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective
ramirez could be model with those cheekbones. im really sad about him he wasted his potential

Come am waiting you
Come visit me in Germany, düsseldorf so i can beat the living shit out of you boneless 17cm wrists having faggot i will kill you

• JFL
Reactions: Brootal
Realest shit you ever said
he is an inspiration, not for crime but for abandoning your ego and follow what comes naturally to you

• +1
@blackckatt @BearBoy you guys are pathetic

• JFL
Reactions: blackckatt
Come visit me in Germany, düsseldorf so i can beat the living shit out of you boneless 17cm wrists having faggot i will kill you

Hahaha i live close at germany, you can come at kehl rathaus ? i will put knife on your ass little faggot

Hahaha i live close at germany, you can come at kehl rathaus ? i will put knife on your ass little faggot
Please come to Düsseldorf so i can cut you into little pieces you boneless bitch

• JFL
Reactions: blackckatt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back