Darktriad badboy brutally mogs chico years after dying!

Definition of those guy :

Attachments

• 3487141_1687643735955.png
    3487141_1687643735955.png
    88.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Samiscool234 and Detective
dude stop

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Samiscool234 and BearBoy
this thread is full with pathetic incels

• JFL
Reactions: Detective
you are the retard that tried to intimidate me :lul: look at muh muscles bro i will beat you up bro!

Naaah you start coping at "men will get kill by one punch" and your retard germancel "muuh bakimaxxing" so i show you am not play with you on same league bhai

• JFL
dude stop
Alright everyone, I guess we should all stop arguing. The one and only Detective has told us to stop 😢 I'm so sorry detective please forgive us 😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective and Deleted member 30898
Big muscle

Exagerate hard feature (ramirez) prehistoric guy

sadomazo staring (ramirez)

Are not femalegazzed mates, am just trying to help you to not go on the wrong way camon :lul:

Big muscle

Exagerate hard feature (ramirez) prehistoric guy

sadomazo staring (ramirez)

Are not femalegazzed mates, am just trying to help you to not go on the wrong way camon :lul:
explain how ramirez is ugly to women

anyway ramirez mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30898 and BearBoy
you are the retard that tried to intimidate me :lul: look at muh muscles bro i will beat you up bro!
As long as i am here no one will do shit. If he is a real man let him come to Düsseldorf so he can see i am not joking around and will actually turn him into my bitch.

explain how ramirez is ugly to women

Ramirez are not ugly

But he is not the glass canon of the femalegaze you understand ?

He is not the guy enter on a bar and women going to supply him to fuuck them

He have too much exagerate hardfeature

i never understand why chico is so popular on this forum. He is a strong htn facially(he is tall ofc im talking facially)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30898 and BearBoy
Ramirez are not ugly

But he is not the glass canon of the femalegaze you understand ?

He is not the guy enter on a bar and women going to supply him to fuuck them

He have too much exagerate hardfeature
You are a feminism brainwashed cuck or you are a pedo that wants 12 year old girls, which one is it? we are men who want big titty big ass women.

i never understand why chico is so popular on this forum. He is a strong htn facially(he is tall ofc im talking facially)

Thats again the mistake ..

He is the complete femalegazed man, no too much exagerate hard feature, huge harmony .. ect, he is the super over mega popular guys on your town, are you understand ?

People her fry their brain with "muuh gonial angle 121 degres" "potato cheeksbones" no no no, ramirez is the perfect trap for blackpilled fryed braincel

You are a feminism brainwashed cuck or you are a pedo that wants 12 year old girls, which one is it? we are men who want big titty big ass women.

Am same like you, i like hard featured on man, my hero is like batman face (old on comics), dragon ball z body, (love broly), love guts and hate griffith faggot

BUT .. Is not what women are waiting are you fuukin understand dude ? i hate the female gaze but its the rule of game, so stop coping with dinausorus ramirez

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
Thats again the mistake ..

He is the complete femalegazed man, no too much exagerate hard feature, huge harmony .. ect, he is the super over mega popular guys on your town, are you understand ?

People her fry their brain with "muuh gonial angle 121 degres" "potato cheeksbones" no no no, ramirez is the perfect trap for blackpilled fryed braincel
im not saying he is ugly, its just overrated.

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Am same like you, i like hard featured on man, my hero is like batman face (old on comics), dragon ball z body, (love broly), love guts and hate griffith faggot

BUT .. Is not what women are waiting are you fuukin understand dude ? i hate the female gaze but its the rule of game, so stop coping with dinausorus ramirez
Nigga high estrogenic bitches want ramirez do you want some ugly low tier becky kpop hoes or what?

ramirez female gazed too

girls in france is 5 ft 4 jfl

even if he is overrated girls like him so idk. maybe statusmax and being tall?
Yes but he only attracts low tier and mid tier beckies like kpop singers would.

Well continue to cope with ramirez, all people have one cope for staying alive.

• JFL
ramirez mogs dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30898
I used to watch Tails and other faggots who said that Chico is the mog god and that being a high trust prettyboy is ideal as a male.

View attachment 2279479

You can cope with Hybristophilia but these numbers are insane

Now look at chicos results :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2279480
A supermodel with only 900k JFL. It is clear who has more appeal. If Ramirez posted here he would be told that he is a swarthy ogre that looks too intimating and that he would need to get contacts, lighten his skin, dye hair, and to get straighter eyebrows.

Ramirez : Chico :
View attachment 2279482 View attachment 2279484

Ramirez was a god.
I need to Richard ramirez and Jordan barret max man. I have their giga wide zygos and ipd just lacks protrusion and lower maxilla forward growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30898

Users who are viewing this thread

Back