Date report. (First date since 6 months).

Mirin your low inhib when it comes to drugs

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I can't fuck hoes more than 1 time aswell. There is like an internal blockage
For me I realize the fuck wasnt worth the effort I put into getting the date and frauding on the date usually.

I would fuck a girl more often if it was easier

Mirin your low inhib when it comes to drugs
I am high inhib when it comes to drugs tbh.

I only started at 25yo.

NT dutch people start at 18yo on average

• Woah
Reactions: It'snotover
Ok class. Please thank Mr Chad for coming to visit us today. :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

@Skywalker

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Date was too friendly, there was no sex, no heavy make-out session, no cuddling, no doing drugs together.
Just friendly, flirty, conversation over drinks. But nothing more than that. That for 3 hours, then we went home.

It was nice, okay, but it was just so boring to me? not exciting.

Immediately made me miss the girl I went on a date with in April.
Met her at 8pm to drink some wine. We got wasted, then when I was about to go home at 11PM, instead we decided to go to various clubs/bars throughout the city.
Was making out with her, cuddling with her, dancing with her, in like 5 different clubs until 6AM, snorting mephedrone together (her idea), trying to order more drugs at 6AM in the morning but the dealer rejected us jfl. Walking home to her place drunk and screaming random songs, staying at her place and fucking.
Met her best female friend the next morning who walked in on us fucking (she didn't join in, but left instead :( ). Then after we were done, I drank wine with my date and her best friend at 1pm. She was totally fine and chill with me and us doing this stuff. Then going through my date's instagram posts and laughing about random shit she posted there in the past. Laughing about that shit over drinks with her female best friend.
Then going home at 3PM.

That's a 19 hour first-date. With so much shit happening during it out of nowhere, just JFL honestly. It was just planned to be a 3 hour date over some drinks just like today's date. But it escalated into pure fun, MADNESS. Unlike today's date.

/////

I don't think I can date normal women anymore. it's just too boring to me.
I need something closer to the april girl or I just find dating boring and uninteresting.

At the same time I know that the only type of girl I can get experiences with like that, are probably fucking insane in the head, high n-count, slutty, mentally ill etc. Completely fucked up.

But tbh normal girls are boring asf.

Wtf do you do as a guy. These normie-dates are unbearable. Only crazy girls are fun to date.

@Xangsane
GIF by Fre$h

chad in mumbai, LTN in the netherlands. as always
I would rather be a LTN in Netherlands than a Chad in a place like Mumbai.

Seriously, I don't even know how you fuck up or claim to fuck up in Netherlands of all places and with your physical qualities. You probably have the will power of a 8 year old girl or something.

Shit's all fucked up in your head buddy. Maybe get off the drugs you imbecile. They fucked up your brain chemistry.