Dating a black girl made me racist

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
After years of being an incel and failing with white chicks, I was hopeless. Then about 2 years ago, out of the woodworks came an opportunity to date a 400lb sheboon. I had never spoken to a black chick before as my school was just whites and curries, no black people. I did speak to a black chick before this, she was on a dating app however the dark skin was off putting so I rejected her and her skin wasnt even darkskin yet I was like nah back then. However as time went on, I got more desperate for pussy and I decided to give that 400lb sheboon a chance. We arranged a date. I was getting stoned with my mates and I just couldnt be arsed to see her. Plus I was worried what my racist dad would say if he ever found out I was dating a black chick. I was also worried I would come across a gang of black guys who would give me shit for dating a black chick, so I didnt turn up on the date and got blocked by the chick.

Half a year had passed and I was desperate again so I hit her up as I noticed she unblocked me. I went on a date and long story short, I fucked up as I refused to be a betabux by paying for the date so she said "My ex always paid on dates" and blocked me again. Then another 6 months passed and she messaged me. Again long story short, I paid for the date as I didnt wanna fuck up again, she fucked after the first date and we started dating. On the first date, the next morning, she brought up slavery to me and I was like is this what black chicks talk about? I didnt say much as I was just tryna get laid and not be seen as racist. After a few months of dating it got to me, she was always chatting shit about white and asian people yet would say she cant be racist because she was black. The race card was being played constantly. It got so bad that any time she got an uber, apparently the driver was a racist as he didnt talk to her. I was sleeping once but had insomnia, I overheard her in the other room saying when she gets rich, she will build a school just for black kids. Then a few days later she said she wants a mixed race kid with me, shit didnt make sense. She also would always wear a blonde wig and green eyes.

Eventually I had enough of her victim mindset, she sent a video to me on Tiktok on how black people are oppressed so I broke up with her and this was our convo. After that convo we broke up. 2 months later she came back to me and said she didn't like my comments on black women. I fucked her and after that she said that she needs to tell me that she had a hoe phase to get over me. She fucked 6 guys in 2 months so I said "this society is sick, I wish islam overtakes Europe so females like you get put in your place" and walked out the door.

Attachments

• IMG_3014.jpg
    IMG_3014.jpg
    454.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3015.jpg
    IMG_3015.jpg
    969.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Trilogy, to_stop_da_cope, Almost Chadlite and 22 others
After years of being an incel and failing with white chicks, I was hopeless. Then about 2 years ago, out of the woodworks came an opportunity to date a 400lb sheboon. I had never spoken to a black chick before as my school was just whites and curries, no black people. I did speak to a black chick before this, she was on a dating app however the dark skin was off putting so I rejected her and her skin wasnt even darkskin yet I was like nah back then. However as time went on, I got more desperate for pussy and I decided to give that 400lb sheboon a chance. We arranged a date. I was getting stoned with my mates and I just couldnt be arsed to see her. Plus I was worried what my racist dad would say if he ever found out I was dating a black chick. I was also worried I would come across a gang of black guys who would give me shit for dating a black chick, so I didnt turn up on the date and got blocked by the chick.

Half a year had passed and I was desperate again so I hit her up as I noticed she unblocked me. I went on a date and long story short, I fucked up as I refused to be a betabux by paying for the date so she said "My ex always paid on dates" and blocked me again. Then another 6 months passed and she messaged me. Again long story short, I paid for the date as I didnt wanna fuck up again, she fucked after the first date and we started dating. On the first date, the next morning, she brought up slavery to me and I was like is this what black chicks talk about? I didnt say much as I was just tryna get laid and not be seen as racist. After a few months of dating it got to me, she was always chatting shit about white and asian people yet would say she cant be racist because she was black. The race card was being played constantly. It got so bad that any time she got an uber, apparently the driver was a racist as he didnt talk to her. I was sleeping once but had insomnia, I overheard her in the other room saying when she gets rich, she will build a school just for black kids. Then a few days later she said she wants a mixed race kid with me, shit didnt make sense. She also would always wear a blonde wig and green eyes.

Eventually I had enough of her victim mindset, she sent a video to me on Tiktok on how black people are oppressed so I broke up with her and this was our convo. After that convo we broke up. 2 months later she came back to me and said she didn't like my comments on black women. I fucked her and after that she said that she needs to tell me that she had a hoe phase to get over me. She fucked 6 guys in 2 months so I said "this society is sick, I wish islam overtakes Europe so females like you get put in your place" and walked out the door.
send her this

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Deleted member 16275, enchanted_elixir and 5 others
Why are racist women always the ones who go for white men lmao they are mentally sick

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, aesthetic beauty, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 7 others
One time i had this conversation. I just said yeah spanish, english and dutch did have slaves. This is history and i dont personally feel bad because i didnt do any of it. plus im mostly irish so i dont give a fuck. My ancestors were treated like shit too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, GuyFromSingapore and Canwefixit
Why are racist women always the ones who go for white men lmao they are mentally sick
Is this a common thing? Is this black girl racist to white people? She is mentally sick as she is manipulative and toxic

One time i had this conversation. I just said yeah spanish, english and dutch did have slaves. This is history and i dont personally feel bad because i didnt do any of it. plus im mostly irish so i dont give a fuck. My ancestors were treated like shit too
what did the black chick say to that?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, PrinceLuenLeoncur, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
It was a naked old bald fat white homeless man who I was talking to
Over for him then, yet I bet the black chick in the post would assume he is more privileged than she is JFL

• JFL
Reactions: 2d v2
Tales from the basement

Is this a common thing? Is this black girl racist to white people? She is mentally sick as she is manipulative and toxic
Go look at all the anti white black female politicians. They all have white husbands, they are ill in the head

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 25377, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
If you think white men are superior and control/dominate other races the subtext is that you subconsciously want to be white or find white people the most attractive. Double for women because of hypergamy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Canwefixit and Deleted member 30037
Is th

is a copypasta?

why didn’t you date a good looking black girl instead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, enchanted_elixir, Canwefixit and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and enchanted_elixir
I dated a really cute light skinned African American girl when I was in Thiruvannamalai, India around 2016-17.

One of the most, if not the most, attractive girls I've ever dated.

We would listen to this song together

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Canwefixit
I dated a really cute light skinned African American girl when I was in Thiruvannamalai, India around 2016-17.

One of the most, if not the most, attractive girls I've ever dated.

We would listen to this song together

She was/is a Stacylite imo.

If you think white men are superior and control/dominate other races the subtext is that you subconsciously want to be white or find white people the most attractive. Double for women because of hypergamy.
True

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
@2d v2 on a real though, w
Tales from the basement
I wish
Go look at all the anti white black female politicians. They all have white husbands, they are ill in the head
Damn, so what is going on in their mind?
Shouldn't this motivate black women to support their race to bring down the whites?
Is th

is a copypasta?
No

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, aesthetic beauty, Corleone and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, datboijj and Canwefixit
Subconsciously they are jealous of the white race and want white children of their own.
Hence why she wanted mixed kids. However this black girl thought black people are superior as she said black people invented everything (white and asian stole black inventions), mocked white people getting sunburn and aging bad due to UV, said she loved being black and said white people are jealous of black people.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 25377, GetShrekt and 3 others
IMG 0420

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful and Canwefixit
Hence why she wanted mixed kids. However this black girl thought black people are superior as she said black people invented everything (white and asian stole black inventions), mocked white people getting sunburn and aging bad due to UV, said she loved being black and said white people are jealous of black people.
Bro you don’t know how hard I’m caging right now this can’t be real :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Canwefixit
The good thing about black people like this is atleast you can get a good laugh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, enchanted_elixir and Canwefixit
Bro you don’t know how hard I’m caging right now this can’t be real :feelskek:
People think its tales from the London slums however it is real. She has an interesting mind, I wonder if she will find another simp white guy who will put up with her beliefs. Hopefully not.
The good thing about black people like this is atleast you can get a good laugh
Yeah it is cagefuel. Hopefully a good black man will take care of her so she can get away from the evil white people and find peace. Tiktok has damaged her mind

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and wishIwasSalludon
Hopefully a good black man will take care of her so she can get away from the evil white people and find peace.
@wishIwasSalludon any chance you can be her next boyfriend? She needs to be tamed

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
I wonder if she will find another simp white guy who will put up with her beliefs. Hopefully not.
There is always someone who will trust me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Canwefixit
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Canwefixit
  • +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Zikel_Nut and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Canwefixit
Fuck off thats a terrible example, its a tranny and white. Couldn't you of found a fat sheboon to represent her?

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Sny, WeiWei and 4 others
Yes on the surface she is racist against whites but deep down she is racist against her own kind
She said white people are so racist to her but her dream place to live is rural Scotland (95% white). She hates her home town (35% white, 46% Asian, 11% black, 8% other). Also her parents abused her so she moved into different black foster homes who also treated her like shit, however she always plays the victim so take that with a grain of salt.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, PrinceLuenLeoncur, datboijj and 1 other person
She said white people are so racist to her but her dream place to live is rural Scotland (95% white). She hates her home town (35% white, 46% Asian, 11% black, 8% other). Also her parents abused her so she moved into different black foster homes who also treated her like shit, however she always plays the victim so take that with a grain of salt.
This is why u should date skinny white girls instead

• +1
This is why u should date skinny white girls instead
Agreed as they wont be this hard work and probably cheaper. However my SMV is too poor to get skinny white girls but there are way more skinny white girls than fat black girls so if I play numbers game, I probably have an easier time getting skinny white girls

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Agreed as they wont be this hard work and probably cheaper. However my SMV is too poor to get skinny white girls but there are way more skinny white girls than fat black girls so if I play numbers game, I probably have an easier time getting skinny white girls
white women in Eastern Europe have low standards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Canwefixit
  • +1
Wait till they learn that africans also had slaves and even SOLD their own population into the white man‘s slave trade.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, 2d v2 and Canwefixit
Wait till they learn that africans also had slaves and even SOLD their own population into the white man‘s slave trade.
I told the black girl this and she said it's a white supremacist lie as whitey wanted to hide their history

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Corleone
Does your dick reach his pussy