Dating a black girl made me racist

I told the black girl this and she said it's a white supremacist lie as whitey wanted to hide their history
Yeah right, meanwhile black tribes still eat each other in africa.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, wishIwasSalludon and Deleted member 30679
Hence why she wanted mixed kids. However this black girl thought black people are superior as she said black people invented everything (white and asian stole black inventions), mocked white people getting sunburn and aging bad due to UV, said she loved being black and said white people are jealous of black people.
the typical nonsense.

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
After years of being an incel and failing with white chicks, I was hopeless. Then about 2 years ago, out of the woodworks came an opportunity to date a 400lb sheboon. I had never spoken to a black chick before as my school was just whites and curries, no black people. I did speak to a black chick before this, she was on a dating app however the dark skin was off putting so I rejected her and her skin wasnt even darkskin yet I was like nah back then. However as time went on, I got more desperate for pussy and I decided to give that 400lb sheboon a chance. We arranged a date. I was getting stoned with my mates and I just couldnt be arsed to see her. Plus I was worried what my racist dad would say if he ever found out I was dating a black chick. I was also worried I would come across a gang of black guys who would give me shit for dating a black chick, so I didnt turn up on the date and got blocked by the chick.

Half a year had passed and I was desperate again so I hit her up as I noticed she unblocked me. I went on a date and long story short, I fucked up as I refused to be a betabux by paying for the date so she said "My ex always paid on dates" and blocked me again. Then another 6 months passed and she messaged me. Again long story short, I paid for the date as I didnt wanna fuck up again, she fucked after the first date and we started dating. On the first date, the next morning, she brought up slavery to me and I was like is this what black chicks talk about? I didnt say much as I was just tryna get laid and not be seen as racist. After a few months of dating it got to me, she was always chatting shit about white and asian people yet would say she cant be racist because she was black. The race card was being played constantly. It got so bad that any time she got an uber, apparently the driver was a racist as he didnt talk to her. I was sleeping once but had insomnia, I overheard her in the other room saying when she gets rich, she will build a school just for black kids. Then a few days later she said she wants a mixed race kid with me, shit didnt make sense. She also would always wear a blonde wig and green eyes.

Eventually I had enough of her victim mindset, she sent a video to me on Tiktok on how black people are oppressed so I broke up with her and this was our convo. After that convo we broke up. 2 months later she came back to me and said she didn't like my comments on black women. I fucked her and after that she said that she needs to tell me that she had a hoe phase to get over me. She fucked 6 guys in 2 months so I said "this society is sick, I wish islam overtakes Europe so females like you get put in your place" and walked out the door.
Are you white?

• +1
@Blackgymmax OP dated your sister?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, JustaBadplaya, Canwefixit and 1 other person
is this typical for black girls?
black supremacist types say this kind of nonsense
I don't know if it's typical.

the extremists also say stuff like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, GetShrekt, Zikel_Nut and 3 others
Shouldn't this motivate black women to support their race to bring down the whites?
The women who want to do that believe black men are superior and are pro-black/female hoteps.

• +1
After years of being an incel and failing with white chicks, I was hopeless. Then about 2 years ago, out of the woodworks came an opportunity to date a 400lb sheboon. I had never spoken to a black chick before as my school was just whites and curries, no black people. I did speak to a black chick before this, she was on a dating app however the dark skin was off putting so I rejected her and her skin wasnt even darkskin yet I was like nah back then. However as time went on, I got more desperate for pussy and I decided to give that 400lb sheboon a chance. We arranged a date. I was getting stoned with my mates and I just couldnt be arsed to see her. Plus I was worried what my racist dad would say if he ever found out I was dating a black chick. I was also worried I would come across a gang of black guys who would give me shit for dating a black chick, so I didnt turn up on the date and got blocked by the chick.

Half a year had passed and I was desperate again so I hit her up as I noticed she unblocked me. I went on a date and long story short, I fucked up as I refused to be a betabux by paying for the date so she said "My ex always paid on dates" and blocked me again. Then another 6 months passed and she messaged me. Again long story short, I paid for the date as I didnt wanna fuck up again, she fucked after the first date and we started dating. On the first date, the next morning, she brought up slavery to me and I was like is this what black chicks talk about? I didnt say much as I was just tryna get laid and not be seen as racist. After a few months of dating it got to me, she was always chatting shit about white and asian people yet would say she cant be racist because she was black. The race card was being played constantly. It got so bad that any time she got an uber, apparently the driver was a racist as he didnt talk to her. I was sleeping once but had insomnia, I overheard her in the other room saying when she gets rich, she will build a school just for black kids. Then a few days later she said she wants a mixed race kid with me, shit didnt make sense. She also would always wear a blonde wig and green eyes.

Eventually I had enough of her victim mindset, she sent a video to me on Tiktok on how black people are oppressed so I broke up with her and this was our convo. After that convo we broke up. 2 months later she came back to me and said she didn't like my comments on black women. I fucked her and after that she said that she needs to tell me that she had a hoe phase to get over me. She fucked 6 guys in 2 months so I said "this society is sick, I wish islam overtakes Europe so females like you get put in your place" and walked out the door.
What were your stats op?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and aesthetic beauty
Is this a common thing? Is this black girl racist to white people? She is mentally sick as she is manipulative and toxic
You can't be racist to white "people".

This is pretty pathetic

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj

Even black people become racist when interacting with other black people

Why are racist women always the ones who go for white men lmao they are mentally sick
I have noticed even with Cumskins it’s the conservative ones that are easiest to fuck for me. Ironic how the hoes who have a stick up the arse the most are the ones so eager to get back shotted

Dying at the vomit reactions😂 shes so sassy

• JFL
Hence why she wanted mixed kids. However this black girl thought black people are superior as she said black people invented everything (white and asian stole black inventions), mocked white people getting sunburn and aging bad due to UV, said she loved being black and said white people are jealous of black people.
This has to be fake… there’s no way she was this braindead

• +1
Agreed as they wont be this hard work and probably cheaper. However my SMV is too poor to get skinny white girls but there are way more skinny white girls than fat black girls so if I play numbers game, I probably have an easier time getting skinny white girls
I’d rather be incel than fuck a girl below an 5/10

Wait till they learn that africans also had slaves and even SOLD their own population into the white man‘s slave trade.
Not how it happened, nobody sells “their own” Africa wasn’t a concept at the time neither was race to BBCs so it was selling your enemies. Our form of slavery wasn’t the barbaric evil chattel kind Europeans practiced either, something which we didn’t know when we sold people to pinkoids like you.

Slave descendedBlacks know slavery was down by Africans but they don’t get the blame because they weren’t the ones that stripped them of their humanity and had them working 6 days a week in the world conditions.

Never date sheboons again

You’re smarter than that.
so it was selling your enemies.
Where do you think did they get these people from enemy tribes from?

Answer: by brutally ambushing and slaughtering them to secure a stable steady supply of slaves they can sell to the white man.
Our form of slavery wasn’t the barbaric evil chattel kind Europeans practiced either
Raiding less developed tribes living in mud huts, slaughtering the elderly and taking the men to sell them into slave labor sounds so much less barbaric.
Slave descendedBlacks know slavery was down by Africans but they don’t get the blame because they weren’t the ones that stripped them of their humanity and had them working 6 days a week in the world conditions.
What do you think did the slaves do in africa, if not work all day for their masters? Did they sit in a corner and were admired as a status symbol by visitors? Don‘t be so gullible.

slavery was wrong wherever it happened. And africans were just as much to fault for it as white people.

You’re smarter than that.

Where do you think did they get these people from enemy tribes from?

Answer: by brutally ambushing and slaughtering them to secure a stable steady supply of slaves they can sell to the white man.

Raiding less developed tribes living in mud huts, slaughtering the elderly and taking the men to sell them into slave labor sounds so much less barbaric.

What do you think did the slaves do in africa, if not work all day for their masters? Did they sit in a corner and were admired as a status symbol by visitors? Don‘t be so gullible.

slavery was wrong wherever it happened. And africans were just as much to fault for it as white people.
Even if they didn’t want to sell slaves the Cumskins would just sell guns to bandits who would just abuse their tech supremacy over other groups and enslave them to sell to the pinkoid cave beast. So either way west Africans were fucked into participating due to European greed and depravity

Slaves in Africa were more like a lower class person. Think of a medieval serf. Sure it was slavery but it wasn’t brutal by any means and most of the time the slave would be freed within a year or 2 and live as a full member of their adopted group. Compare that to the cruelty your evil pink people inflicted and African slavery may as well be freedom as they were ceartuably freeer than the pinkoid peasants of Europe.

Yes slavery is wrong sure whatever but don’t stand there and act as if both evils are equal in scope. An man who commits man slaughter isn’t the same as a serial killer that’s the difference your BITCH ASS needs to get cunt

This has to be fake… there’s no way she was this braindead
It's honestly true, I am still trying to wrap my head around it. So many contradictions I couldn't tell if she was a black supremacist or a white supremacist. She is confused
I’d rather be incel than fuck a girl below an 5/10
OLD shows most men think otherwise

It's honestly true, I am still trying to wrap my head around it. So many contradictions I couldn't tell if she was a black supremacist or a white supremacist. She is confused

OLD shows most men think otherwise
I’m not most men I’m above them

She is just a foid. They are living contradictions, I had cumskin foids say they prefer BBCs cod we are more loyal than cumskin men.

I lmfaod when she said this cos women r low iq

• JFL
I’m not most men I’m above them

She is just a foid. They are living contradictions, I had cumskin foids say they prefer BBCs cod we are more loyal than cumskin men.

I lmfaod when she said this cos women r low iq
yeah her being a foid means she is a black supremacist and a white supremacist whenever it suits her. Foids have no loyalty, they only go on emotions.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

DNRD

Did she have a big ass tho? Love ebony ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
The foid is either a black supremacist or self hating, there is no in between

5'11, MTN rated 5.5 by tails however what lets me down is I am 61kg and have a baby face
with this one and she displays both traits
Try for better looking ethnic women.

Didn’t read but title made me cage